July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - BIG

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Misspoiltes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging is not ideal, it comes in a tub and its not fun to take out with your hands. This stuff is a disappointment because it leaves my hair dry and my scalp itchy. I'm just not a fan of this, that's all. (I do love other Lush products, though!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by DaniDaae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

leaves hair soft, shiny, strong, smells amazing and has a wonderfully unique texture. you scoop a few fingerfuls of shampoo from the pot, massage it into wet hair until most of the salt has dissolved then rinse and follow with any conditioner. I never have as great a hair day as when I've used this. My only issue is, I have very long, thick hair that weighs a tonne so this doesn't give it much volume, but I'm sure once my hair is cut, it won't have to battle so much with gravity!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by marie5324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this shampoo! I have very fine, oily hair. I had tried so many shampoos but my scalp was always visibly oily within 12 hours of washing. Big actually allows me to only have to wash once a week. I wouldn't recommend this if you are looking for a daily shampoo or if you have dry hair.

**Update** After using this product for a few months, it is no longer working for me. Even using it once a week, it dries my hair so badly that it ends up being greasier than ever just a few hours after showering. I'm going to use this as a leg and foot exfoliator just so I can use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by thechain

This is the best shampoo for fine/thin hair. EVER.

I have been searching my whole life for something that would give my hair volume. I have tried every combination of shampoos, root lifters, and hairsprays that you could imagine. But now I have Big.

I use Big most of the time, and always follow it with a conditioner (American Cream or Retread). My hair has never looked better.

It is a little expensive, but it is honestly worth every cent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use Big about once a week for a good scalp cleansing. It is wonderful! I only use it on my scalp and roots area, using Irresistible Bliss on the rest of my hair. I found it a bit too drying for all my hair. I get good and wet and take just a big finger full and rub rub rub. I add more water as needed. It lathers well and gets my hair really clean and full of volume on top. It isn't frizzy. I smell my hair all day, it just smells very fresh and clean and even though I don't rub it into the ends, I can smell it there, along with the other shampoo scent. Mmmmm. I follow up with Retread, which I also use only with Big. The other days I use other solid shampoos and lighter conditioners. The tub will last me a year probably. My hair looks 17 again, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

It smells like beach and salt water. I can only use this about once a week to every other because it strips everything. It's kinda hard to apply first cause its not a normal shampoo but you get used to it. The salt feels very good on the scalp and leave your head squeaky clean. I've started mixing it with Cynthia Sylvia stout and it is awesome. It lathers a lot better and helps keep the salt on your scalp rather then slipping out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love it! girl at lush counter talked me into this shampoo and i am so glad that she did. It does seem expensive but you get a lot of product and you do not need a lot, it lathers easily. Added some volume to my thin hair but mostly left it feeling soft and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It smells divine and does provide me with the volume I'm always looking for. Just wanted to add that I read in previous reviews that if you use too much it will not add volume, and I completely agree. There have been times when I've gone a little overboard and noticed that my hair didn't have the volume that it normally does after using this product. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

First off, I hate my hair. It's pretty fine, but there's a lot of it--still, I have no volume. And I love big hair, so that's a drag.

THEN I found this product. And it's life-changing. Seriously. It gives my hair so much volume, it's crazy.

It comes in a little tub like a lot of Lush products, and it looks a little nuts when you open it. It's like a gel-ish kind of consistency with little scrubby sea salt bits in it. It also has a peculiar kind of smell. It's not bad, just different. I got used to it fast, though, and now I kind of like it.

You have to be careful not to get TOO much of this. It can weigh your hair down. Just get enough to create a good lather.

After using this, I always put in a leave-in conditioner, heat protectant and blow-dry with my head upside down. It gives some serious volume. It's expensive, though, so I save it for special occasions. I've let several friends use it, and I don't have a single one this didn't do wonders for. I love it. I can't say it enough.I will repurchase forever and ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by megansi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hi, my name is Megan, and I am a BIG addict! I have been using this product for the past 5 years and still absolutely LOVE it! I mix it up sometimes but always come back. My hair is long and can get greasy at the scalp, this product fixes that so I can actually go 3 to 4 days without washing my hair. I have used this product when my hair was colored and highlighted and still had wonderful results. I combine this product with American Cream and have seen great results! Try IT!