November 27, 2014 | 1486 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Clean

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Who wants to smell of this stuff . Just get in the shower . Uninspiring and short lived fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by lovestoknit

Yeah, this smells exactly that, clean and wonderful, for the 1/2 second it lasts!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by texalina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update to the Update: Clean Wellness in 'Purity' is fabulous for summer. When first sprayed, it's way lavendery and minty, of all things, but then settles into something light and just different -- and WONDERFUL.******UPDATE: Clean: I've decided that I do not like this product at all. It does smell hideously 'clean.' Like something you would use to clean your bathtub. And then, it does settle into something nice and soapy but within an hour it's gone. THANK GOD!
********
I purchased this fragrance yesterday. I usually go without during the summer, but this had so much marketing behind it. . .
What I found? It is 'clean.' Once it settles, it's pretty good. But just a sweeter, longer lasting smell of Irish Spring.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Seeyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IMO, it smells like the air fragrance they use in the public toilet. In fact, a mixture of stale stench of pee mixed plus lemony smell equals this EDP. Even smelling it on the perfume paper makes me sick. Save that money for a dozen bottles of bath and shampoo. Just dont wish to smell it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by mrsdarcy001

I like this scent a lot. It's very uplifting, but I can't justify the price to smell like soap. That said, Ulta's Clean Scent shower gel/lotion/body spray smell almost identical for a fraction of the cost. Hooray!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by FLUFFHEAD981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahhhh, I am so upset by the reviews on this fragrance, I love it! To me this smell just like ginger ale. I am a bit miffed about the price of Clean's fragrances especially as they do not last long, but, I do love them so.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by cowgurlbebop

I can understand the perspectives of people who think this scent is overrated (even unnecessary) for its price, but for me, I find it very pleasant. It reminds me of times when I have a day off from a hard week of work, and am just sitting around after getting EVERY chore imaginable done. That, to me, feels clean, and this scent reflects it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this scent on my daughter, I had actually purchased it for myself, but unfortunately I find I have a difficult time with perfumes "changing" on me.Very frustrating! When she wears it, it smell very light and young, perfect for her. Overall very pleasant and not offensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 6:27:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

EW YUCK BLECH! I HATE this scent!

It doesn't even smell clean. It's way too strong and way too sour! Gross! Horrible scent!! Not even good enough to be used as air freshener!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

It's nice but I don't get why there are so many celebs who love it. There are better perfumes on the market. If you just want a light scent for everyday though, it's not bad.