December 20, 2014 | 1767 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by face123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've used this product for years, it really gets the job done! My skin is renewed, refreshed and super super smooth!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub smells gorgeous I can't stop smelling it! It did a good job of exfoliating my chest which is what I bought it for, the grains are nice and strong and scrub well unlike some flimsy scrubs and it left my skin soft. One bad thing is the price, it was quite expensive and if I were to use this all over my body it would run out pretty fast, so I stick to just using it on the my upper half as that's where I need it most. I'm also not a fan of the packaging as it's hard to use in the shower, a squeeze tube would be more helpful but I can deal with that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by pooni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

this smells wonderfull and makes my skin baby soft ....i use this once a week and its a best body scrub i have ever used..i use this with exfoliating gloves and this combination works wonder on bumpy and flacky skin .i just luv it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Anybody that has incredibly desert dry, peeling, cracking skin, knows how hard it is to keep skin soft, supple, and humane. Now all of you, give your hands up for this smooth and chocolately Cocoa Butter Scrub. It moisturizes like crazy, softens very well, and it doesn't melt away like a lot of body scrubs. It smells like vacation, if that makes sense, and doesn't leave some odd feeling residue n my skin. Rather, it feels like I just applied lotion. I don't feel too hot about the packaging because it pools water in too easily. The reason why I would not be buying this product again is the hefty price tag for so little an amount. I tend to use a lot, need to use a lot, because I'm on the large side at the moment (not for long though!), and need to cover a lot of ground. This scrub has helped my skin substantially, but I found something else that works even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by poppyplastic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

it's the best exfoliator i've ever used. other exfoliators only seem to scrub for about 3 seconds before all the salts dissolve but this one uses tiny nut shell pieces which keep working untill you're done and rinse it off! been using this for a good few years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by pepperygirl

I bought this and thought it smelled wonderful.
Left me feeling hungry. It leaves my skin smooth and soft.
A definitely re-buy item. 100% thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good Stuff!! This scrub is not too abrasive, yet not too gentle. My skin feels sooo soft and smooth after using this. And the scent is yummy, too! I will forever repurchase!! I've tried many scrubs and this is the only that actually works. It's not oily, but creamy, which is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a full-size as a GWP before I went on holiday ad used it everyday to exfoliate after the beach. It is a great body scrub. I don't like their sugar-based scrubs as they melt away and don't exfoliate so well, therefore I much prefer this one. Expensive like all Body Shop products, but the jar lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great body scrub, with a delicious smell (that stays for hours on the skin as well as in the bathroom). I like that it's not sugar based, as these ones are actually good, but a waste of money (you can do something like that in your kitchen). I guess it uses actual seeds to do the scrubbing. Leaves the skin feeling very moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a really nice scrub. The granules are very gentle, and they leave your skin soft and smooth. The smell is great because it's not overpowering. I have so many Body Shop scrubs thanks to my sister, but I would repurchase again if I ever get around to using all of them.