April 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by poppyplastic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

it's the best exfoliator i've ever used. other exfoliators only seem to scrub for about 3 seconds before all the salts dissolve but this one uses tiny nut shell pieces which keep working untill you're done and rinse it off! been using this for a good few years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by pepperygirl

I bought this and thought it smelled wonderful.
Left me feeling hungry. It leaves my skin smooth and soft.
A definitely re-buy item. 100% thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good Stuff!! This scrub is not too abrasive, yet not too gentle. My skin feels sooo soft and smooth after using this. And the scent is yummy, too! I will forever repurchase!! I've tried many scrubs and this is the only that actually works. It's not oily, but creamy, which is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a full-size as a GWP before I went on holiday ad used it everyday to exfoliate after the beach. It is a great body scrub. I don't like their sugar-based scrubs as they melt away and don't exfoliate so well, therefore I much prefer this one. Expensive like all Body Shop products, but the jar lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great body scrub, with a delicious smell (that stays for hours on the skin as well as in the bathroom). I like that it's not sugar based, as these ones are actually good, but a waste of money (you can do something like that in your kitchen). I guess it uses actual seeds to do the scrubbing. Leaves the skin feeling very moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a really nice scrub. The granules are very gentle, and they leave your skin soft and smooth. The smell is great because it's not overpowering. I have so many Body Shop scrubs thanks to my sister, but I would repurchase again if I ever get around to using all of them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 4:18:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very good scrub inded... leaves my skin feeling smooth and comfortable. Wished theres more chocolate smell to it though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I like this scrub--it's nice and gentle and doesn't make the shower slippery. I don't love it for 2 reasons :(1) it doesn't smell like chocolate and (2) it isn't moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by CaramelCityStar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best scrub I've ever used. First I wash with Dove using a lofa, then I rinse and apply a small amount of this all over my body. When I rinse I'm EXTRA SMOOTH! I follow with TBS vitamin E body butter and I am amazed everytime at how soft and smooth my skin becomes. I'm addicted now which may be a problem since its $20 for this little jar; hence the missing lippie. I appreciate the quality it just lacks quantity. Will def buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Smells like creamy cocoa, great creamy consistency, isn't too harsh but leaves skin smooth and moisturized. Best of TBS scrubs so far.