Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 11/14/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love these so much kiwi and coke are my two favorite flavors the kiwi is a little more moisturizing but the coke is great too. Obviously they taste incredible any 5 year old could tell you that and they're a great price you can get an 8 pack with different flavors for $10.

on 10/22/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The root beer Lip Smackers is amazing. For some reason, this flavor is more moisturizing on my lips than any of their other flavors. I also love the soft look it gives, along with the slight tint. I've gone through several tubes, and when I try other flavors or lip balm brands, they never measure up to the root beer balm.

on 10/19/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Other than the interesting flavors, these are very average lip balms. If you have chronically chapped lips like me, you'll want to look for something more moisturizing.

on 9/30/2012 12:59:00 AM

I bought a bunch of these as they were on sale after X-mas in gift sets for half price. This made my total of Lip Smackers to around 30.
These are moisturizing, though they are kinda sticky after you apply it to your lips but it goes away. It does take a while to heal really dry lips, but my lips are pretty moisturized anyways from using these.
They do peel the skin on my lips, but I actual like that because my lips are smoother after the dead skin comes off.
The scents are great, but after using the same scent for a while, it gets boring, so I switch them up.
Most of the ones I have a good texture, though I have one that is really bad. Its called glam it up in Stellar Strawberry. The texture is HORRIBLE, probably because of the sparkles in it. The lip glosses are pretty good, go on smoothly.
The packaging is cute, it suits the different types of Lip Smackers there are.
I wouldn't buy these again though because I have so many that my family has banned me from buying more lip products until I've finished them all probably a few years :( .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i agree with autumnsylver with this one, it is drying to the lips and your always re aplying ( i re apply lipbalm/chapstick a lot anyway though) i also think lip smackers has changed a great deal from when i use to use it as a kid, todays lip smackers are kind of bitter in taste and very drying i dont remember them being drying or leaving residue when i was a kid..
but who knows, what kid pays attention to that anyway?

anyway, the only reason i still buy these is because, there are no other chapsticks that have unique smell that i can get localy from a drugstore.. i could get better flavors from a different brand online though... but that's always a pain especially when it's off ebay and your forced to bid against other people for it.

damn you new founders of lipsmackers! fix it so it's not so damn drying and get rid of the bitter after taste ! :O

dont get me wrong you have the right idea but jeez you got to fix the formula. oh by the way the lipsmackers glosses are even worse they make the skin on my lips peel off xO

my favorite lipsmackers stick though was always Watermelon and Pink Lemonade.

i think the company needs to start testing out the product on themselves not children...then maybe they will notice the damage that it makes on there lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used lip smackers for about 18 years or so (I started using it in high school). My favourite flavours were cotton candy and strawberry. But after a while, the strawberry flavour started tasting like soap, and the cotton candy started smelling like heavy cologne a few days after I opened it. Also, once it was all absorbed into my skin, I had to constantly reapply it, or my lips felt really dry.
The only flavour that didn't taste or smell horrible was strawberry banana, so that became my regular lip balm.
Then it suddenly started making the skin on the corners of my mouth flake and peel. The first time it happened, I thought I was getting a cold sore, so I treated it like a cold sore and stopped using my lip smacker lip balm temporarily. (But a cold sore never actually appeared on my lip. The skin was just flaky and peeling, so I stopped treating it, and the skin cleared up). After it cleared up, I started using it again, and the skin around the corners of my mouth started flaking and peeling again. That's when I knew that I had to stop using lip smackers altogether. It took me a while to find another lip balm that felt creamy on my lips and moisturized, but I finally found one.

on 6/14/2012 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

As a kid I never realized what LS did for my lips. The flavors were just so yummy! Now older and much more prone to dry lips, I've tried a whole lot of lip balms but none of them ever did it for me. MUA reintroduced me to LS and I'm sure glad it did! LS doesn't leave my lips feeling rubbery
or dry even after it's been licked or wiped off! The flavors are just as delicious as I remember them but now I truly appreciate LS as a product because it's dirt cheap and does it's job better than any other lip balm I've ever tried! :)

on 2/23/2012 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this balm!!!!!!!!!!!

on 1/3/2012 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I thought I found my new favorite chapstick ever, I loved Cotton Candy. I bought three 5 packs on sale for only a dollar per 5 pack, so cheap!

My lips feel great, but I've noticed they make my breath really gross (well to me definitely because I can taste the bad breath) And I never have gross breath! But every time I put this on, no matter the flavor, my mouth tastes gross and my breath smells like I haven't brushed my teeth! haha really it's gross..

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Whenever I see these, I remember memories of when I was in elementary and this was the only form of "makeup", apart from face powder, that I was allowed to wear. And for some reason, despite being "cheap", this did work pretty well. I think what sold me more was the flavors and the scents of these rather than how much they moisturized my lips, which made it quite addicting, but for the most part, it did train me to always put on my lip balm to prevent my lips from chapping! :)) Great product, despite the fact that I use higher end makeup, this never fails to do the job.

Popular Lip Glosses