October 23, 2014 | 1617 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I collected these as a tween, and had two long shoelaces strung full of them. The grape pop was my favorite, and I got in trouble for not taking them out of my jeans pockets before my mother did my laundry more than once. Nostalgia aside, I currently use these as lip balm, not lip gloss per se, so my preference is for the clear, non-shimmery ones - shimmer and pigment are both drying. Thus, the vanilla is my personal favorite. I do like that they give my lips a bit of shine, since I'm always wearing lip balm whether I'm wearing lipcolor or not. If they have a flaw, it's that the scent/flavor and formulation on new ones can be hit or miss - the cookies and cream flavor was drying, and I really dislike the smell of the watermelon one, for example. Nevertheless, since I keep several lip balms around the house, I can buy the multipacks/party packs and keep myself in stock while trying new flavors, or just nab a vanilla one if I don't feel like experimenting. I wish they'd update the packaging a bit (I loved the bubble tops and holographic labels on the Cosmic Smackers when they were sold individually for a while), but since it's just lip balm, I'm over it. BTW, Bonne Bell is a great company for customer service - when I expressed my sadness at a particular product being discontinued, they sent me several of them along with a few other goodies.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by dawnsgleam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are really great! I have the cherry flavored one. It seems full of luxurious moisturizers and smells just like fresh cherries. It adds a delicate pink flush to your lips. I also have the Dr. Pepper flavored one but hate the soda flavoring (even though I love sodas). Lip Smackers is tops in my book. I plan to occasionally still use lip ointment or conditioner but definitely want to keep Lip Smackers handy. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Strawberry is my favorite : )) Very moisturizing lip balms that smell really good! Ive used these forever and ever and I dont plan on changing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, lipsmackers! I used to love these soo much! It's been years since I've had one. They are not very moisturising , but who cares! They're fun! The flavors, the colors... I might just go buy one tomorrow for old times sake.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by katerbug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok so i am a teenager who does make a lot of money. prob about 50 dollors a month. not even sometimes. i dont have the money to go to MAC and stuff like that. This is wonderful!!!! Its very cheap and i have been wearing them since i was four!!!! they are great and the new lip glosses are fab!!!! They are high shine and very flavorful!!!
xoxoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

I've always loved Bonne Bell Lipsmackers ever since discovering them in my early teens. I love the bright packaging and the variety of colours and smells. When I was younger I used to buy as many as I could get my hands on and compare them with friends. Now days I tend to only buy the pink or red colours with no glitter just to add a hint of colour to my lips, I'll continue to repurchase throughout my life as these little lipglosses are cheap and fun and just a nice little staple to have on hand in my handbag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by tina5856

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i remember how i loved these as a kid, and they work well too

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kayleighbeme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

lip smackers! haha, gotta love these :). smells good and smooths well <3 the only thing is that they are REALLY expensive for a lip balm. lol :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Glitterastic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ima huge coke fan and this is heaven! i exfoliate my lips and put thin on,god smooth natural pink lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these adorable lipbalms! I have a lot of them, tastes delicious and not sticky. I love Cotton Candy and Vanilla Coke!