November 23, 2014 | 1725 users online

Cleansers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Super-C Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by faciallychallenged

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do like this product. Ive been using it for about a month now. It's very gentle, yet thorough enough to remove all makeup. My skin doesn't hurt and feel tight after I use it, it doesn't break me out, and I happen to like the orange scent. My only complaint is the packaging. Actually, when I brought my bottle home from the store, I noticed almost immediately that it was slowly leaking from a big crack in the bottom. I was going to return it, but I happened to have an apothecary style pump dispenser handy, so that is what I use. I love having it in a pump much more than the original packaging anyway. At $10.00 a bottle, I think it's slightly overpriced for what it is, but not ridiculously so, and since it works well for me and I enjoy it, I'll keep using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sunscreenPPDs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the texture of this cleanser, but it gave me angry, red zits on the third day of use. I also smelt an alcohol-like odor, maybe the witch hazel, which might be what was irritating my skin. Finally, it was very drying in the few days I used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I've only been using this for about a week (and as my night time cleanser only) or so but I'm really liking it! :) I've noticed my complexion a whole lot brighter and the few small skinned colors bumps, if I must call 'em that, have completely disappeared. To be fair, I've also been using Jason's Tea Tree Oil as a spot treatment... but still! My skin is glowing! It smells wonderful as well.. atleast I like it. It's pretty runny, but it foams really well. 'Nuff said. I'll update as the weeks go by. ;) UPDATE 10/03/06: Uh oh! I started breaking out in these really painful pimples which I never, ever get and on my CHIN. I don't wanna totally blame this but it's the only thing I changed in my routine. I've discontinued use to see if everything clears up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 4:41:00 AM More reviews by knatasha2000

My face loves this cleanser. It does take off all the make up leaving my skin very fresh, feeling and looking very clean. I think that this cleanser has helped with my acne, however, at the same time I have started to use a Retin-A .025% so I dont know which product actualy helped to clean my face. I love cleanser's smell. I bought it at the Naturalal food's store for 50% of the price so it costed $4.00 for me. I dont like the packaging though. The cap is always messy. I would definetly change it to something more attractive and practical. Overall~I would definetly repurchase, 5 Stars aka 5 lipsticks :) product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by rusian1der

I've been using this cleanser for about 8 months now. Cleans off all makeup (even eye) and is gentle on sensitive skin. It's so hard to find gentle cleansers that actually do what they're supposed to do - i love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

Jason has done it again. My face is incredibly persnickety with cleansers - they all leave my skin feeling too tight and dry or not clean enough. My good old Clearsil is what I return to time and again. But I bought this on a lark and I am stunned at how well this works! My face gets completely clean without getting dried out, and my pores vanish! I had a slight breakout before using this (at the age of 38 no less) and this helped tremendously. Excellent cleanser, another winner from Jason.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 8:50:00 AM More reviews by devorah

Wow! This things brightens my skin and closes my pores. It has Ester-C and BHA in it and I got it because it was on sale in my health food store and I wanted a BHA product as recommened in a list of must have products I found on the Dermadoctor site.
After I noticed how well it worked, I decided to leave it on for 10 minutes every morning instead of wasjing it off immediately and that really helps.
My pores are smaller and my skin looks as polished as it did when I was younger.
It also seems to help me to keep from breaking out when I use Green Cream, probably because there is less to purge.
Oh yeah, it smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Karena73

This is a top performing, mild cleanser. The smell is not strong or offensive at all, and my skin does not feel stripped or greasy after I use it. It's a comforting feeling for my skin while also quite invigorating. I use the Ester-C Toner after I cleanse and I like both products very much. The best part about this cleanser is that my skin feels clean while it does not feel tight and stripped like I used strong chemicals to get my make-up off of my face. I recommend this cleanser!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by superkathy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought this cleanser because I saw the good reviews on MUA. However, I found this cleanser to be really dilute, which means I need a few pumps every time I use it, and the pumps are not really convient because the head of the bottle is really short... The smell of the orange is nice, but it also smells like orange combined with plastic, which reminds me of chemicals... I am senstive and normal skin, and I get breakouts most of the time. I just bought it a few days ago, so I cannot say anything about it breaking me out yet. It cleans well and does not make my skin dry out, though. I got it for $10 and I would try something else next time. I will update this if I have more opinions on it later on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by amber27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent, EXCELLENT cleanser! Gentle yet fabulous! I have now been using this stuff for the past three months, in conjunction with Jason's Fruit Cooler Toner. Wow, I'm so happy with this stuff! It's been an excellent choice for my acne skin. It's anti-aging, revitalizing, etc. There are so many "goodies" in this cleanser for you (anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory) and none of the chemical crap in most cleansers. I bought this on vitacost.com for super cheap. I have had so many compliments on my skin since I started using this... I definitely recommend this product and I will certainly continue to purchase!