April 23, 2014 | 1921 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

silicone-y. Tried no 4 and it was too pasty for my NC25 skintone. Lisa Eldridge uses it a lot so I had high hopes but since the color match isn't good, I can't evaluate much more than that. Standard click pen but I pref to use my fingers to blend concealer anyways. It seems like it would be best for someone without many fine lines in that area.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by niteamor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very lightweight concealer that doesnt crease or look cakey. It has very minimum coverage and can settle into the lines after 2-3 hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got through a couple of tubes of this and it's a good concealer.Medium coverage I would say.It dosen't crease or look cakey. A must at my age.It's not what I would recommend for serious dark circles as it's quite sheer.Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I prefer my concealer to have sunscreen these days , and a bit more coverage.
But if it meets your needs it's a good buy.Also it's fragrance free, so important if to be used around eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm with Lisa Eldridge: This pen concealer is probably the best at coverage among the ones readily available at Sephora and department stores. It does a good job at concealing under-eye circles without creasing, and I can use it in a pinch to cover blemishes and sunspots.

I use Neutral Fair, which is a good match for my NC10-15 skin and largely free of pink or orange tones. The other two shades seem much pinker. If you need a salmon-y concealer for color correction, you might need to look elsewhere.

I paid $19.50 at Sephora, which works out to $13/ml. That's only slightly less than YSL Touche Eclat ($13.33/ml as of this writing). For comparison: The Burberry and Ellis Faas concealers are $16.67/ml, MUFE HD is $19.33/ml and the Givenchy Mister Light is $22/ml.

But what's best about this concealer is the pen: It's the smoothest operating one I've found in concealers. Finally, somebody gets the click pen right. I also like how small it is -- 1.5 ml vs. the 3 ml in Touche Eclat. YMMV, but the smaller size fits better in my purse for touchups.

Well worth a try for the fair-to-medium toned.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I jut bought my second pen of this product yesterday.
It is *spendy* painfully so, but it lasts for a year (for me)
I have a genetic predisposition for dark undereye circles. I have had them all my life and there is little I can do to make them go away entirely.
This concealer makes my undereyes look *a lot* less dark and some how it brightens up my whole face. The first time I wore it, my bastard ex husband asked me what I "had done" to myself. Since that day, I have been hooked.
The packaging is brilliant, and I do not doubt I am getting all the product til the end, as I've broken open the empty one and looked~partly out of curiosity and to see how much was left. There was NOTHING left in the shaft of the applicator pen.
At the end is a sweet, soft little brush that dispenses the product perfectly. The concealer is sheer, yes, but it has micro particles that reflect light and make lines softer and less noticeable. I have a few now that I am in my mid 30's and other concealers crease in those few lines and makes them obvious. In that case I'd be better off wearing none.
The color is also a brainwave. Gone is the yellow or green concealers, salmon colored concealers counteract blueish tones best.
Clinique has really outdone themselves, in both price and quality of this concealer.
Despite the price, I will buy it for as long as Clinique keeps making it.
AND THEY BETTER >:U

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

I have dark circles under my eyes...not too much dark purple color in them but they are dark and sometimes dry.

Pros:
-This concealer is creamy enough to help with the dryness factor (I put all about eyes from clinique under my eyes before hand)
-The brush is good for applying perfectly
-NATURAL coverage for discoloration and blemishes

Cons:
-Creases occasionally

Tips: Go to the clinique counter for a perfect color match, especially if you need this for under-eye circles.

Also, I recommend this product to people who hate the feeling of cakey or oily makeup under their eyes (this actually can make me feel tired in the morning). This provides a natural coverage for them. Very gentle, too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

I'm looking for a undereye concealer, and have this in 004. I have really blue/purple/red circles under/around my eyes... This is too drying to use all around the eyes, I can use it in the inner corners but not "all over" where i need too, cause it's too dry and enhaces the lines in the outside of the eye area (where I also would like to wear it sometimes...

But the color is nice, neutral and the coverage is good if you like to cover just a little...but it's not completely enough for my circles though... I need something that's a little more pigmented, but still not dry...hmm...

Compared to Diors Skinflash in 002, this is more neutral in the tone (more yellow, Skinflash is more peachy), more matte but with a little more coverage.

I still think this is a nice concealer, but I don't know if it's suitable for "everywhere"...especially if you've started to have lines...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lisa Eldridge fan, I just knew that this is her favorite concealer under eyes. This is a good product that you can find in any country. But never use it in blemishes, just under eyes. My shade is 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kbrue082

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product to replace the Lise Watier reflective under eye concealer. The colour matches my skin tone well. I don't find the product that amazing in general. I usually layer it on top of another concealer when my eyes are really dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

easy to use for everyday looks, makes me look more awakening, i would buy again when i run out.