July 30, 2014 | 1872 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by racheroonie

This was the first concealer I ever really used. I was really pleased with it, because the packaging is really hygienic. I mainly use it to cover red spots from acne scars. I like the consistency, while it's dry, it definitely covers the red areas.

It doesn't break me out, and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by patchoul1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer out there for dark circles under your eye. I use this in combination with Garnier's roller concealer product. The Clinique one really gets in there and definitely helps to hide the shadows. I bought this from several reviews I found and would definitely buy this again - this will be a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Elena1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This consealer gives a very light coverage, so it does not cover dark pigmentation (for example it doesn’t cover my freckles).
But it is excellent for brightening the shadows on my face, it works a little bit like a highlighter but with a light coverage of a concealer. It is a perfect mixture for me!
Usually I apply it on my laugh lines, I blend it very well with another firm brush. And it gives a very good effect, the wrinkles become “invisible”. Besides, this concealer doesn’t crease into the lines during the day.
I also suffer from puffy eyes. I apply this concealer just under my bags on the shadow line (not under the eyes! otherwise it will only emphasize the puffiness), I blend it very well and the bags become less visible.
It is very easy to apply, it brushes on very smooth. It has a creamy-light texture. The pen is convenient to keep in your purse, as it has a brush, so it is like 2 in 1.
Another good thing is 100% fragrance free.
I bought it for 22.00 euro (1.5ml)
I will definitely keep repurchasing it again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

it's something I am sending back it's not as opaque as I need and I need an spf factor I can get a product from the drugstore (which is all I really have considering my zip code 29926) another "I should had read the reviews on MUA before I got it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

silicone-y. Tried no 4 and it was too pasty for my NC25 skintone. Lisa Eldridge uses it a lot so I had high hopes but since the color match isn't good, I can't evaluate much more than that. Standard click pen but I pref to use my fingers to blend concealer anyways. It seems like it would be best for someone without many fine lines in that area.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by niteamor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very lightweight concealer that doesnt crease or look cakey. It has very minimum coverage and can settle into the lines after 2-3 hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got through a couple of tubes of this and it's a good concealer.Medium coverage I would say.It dosen't crease or look cakey. A must at my age.It's not what I would recommend for serious dark circles as it's quite sheer.Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I prefer my concealer to have sunscreen these days , and a bit more coverage.
But if it meets your needs it's a good buy.Also it's fragrance free, so important if to be used around eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm with Lisa Eldridge: This pen concealer is probably the best at coverage among the ones readily available at Sephora and department stores. It does a good job at concealing under-eye circles without creasing, and I can use it in a pinch to cover blemishes and sunspots.

I use Neutral Fair, which is a good match for my NC10-15 skin and largely free of pink or orange tones. The other two shades seem much pinker. If you need a salmon-y concealer for color correction, you might need to look elsewhere.

I paid $19.50 at Sephora, which works out to $13/ml. That's only slightly less than YSL Touche Eclat ($13.33/ml as of this writing). For comparison: The Burberry and Ellis Faas concealers are $16.67/ml, MUFE HD is $19.33/ml and the Givenchy Mister Light is $22/ml.

But what's best about this concealer is the pen: It's the smoothest operating one I've found in concealers. Finally, somebody gets the click pen right. I also like how small it is -- 1.5 ml vs. the 3 ml in Touche Eclat. YMMV, but the smaller size fits better in my purse for touchups.

Well worth a try for the fair-to-medium toned.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

I jut bought my second pen of this product yesterday.
It is *spendy* painfully so, but it lasts for a year (for me)
I have a genetic predisposition for dark undereye circles. I have had them all my life and there is little I can do to make them go away entirely.
This concealer makes my undereyes look *a lot* less dark and some how it brightens up my whole face. The first time I wore it, my bastard ex husband asked me what I "had done" to myself. Since that day, I have been hooked.
The packaging is brilliant, and I do not doubt I am getting all the product til the end, as I've broken open the empty one and looked~partly out of curiosity and to see how much was left. There was NOTHING left in the shaft of the applicator pen.
At the end is a sweet, soft little brush that dispenses the product perfectly. The concealer is sheer, yes, but it has micro particles that reflect light and make lines softer and less noticeable. I have a few now that I am in my mid 30's and other concealers crease in those few lines and makes them obvious. In that case I'd be better off wearing none.
The color is also a brainwave. Gone is the yellow or green concealers, salmon colored concealers counteract blueish tones best.
Clinique has really outdone themselves, in both price and quality of this concealer.
Despite the price, I will buy it for as long as Clinique keeps making it.
AND THEY BETTER >:U

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

I have dark circles under my eyes...not too much dark purple color in them but they are dark and sometimes dry.

Pros:
-This concealer is creamy enough to help with the dryness factor (I put all about eyes from clinique under my eyes before hand)
-The brush is good for applying perfectly
-NATURAL coverage for discoloration and blemishes

Cons:
-Creases occasionally

Tips: Go to the clinique counter for a perfect color match, especially if you need this for under-eye circles.

Also, I recommend this product to people who hate the feeling of cakey or oily makeup under their eyes (this actually can make me feel tired in the morning). This provides a natural coverage for them. Very gentle, too!