Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I honestly cannot believe I haven't tried it sooner! Was talked into buying this while browsing a Kiehls counter at my local department store and it is one of my best buys EVER. Although very pricey I feel the product spreads easily and a little goes along way. It is a light formula and drys quite quickly on the skin leaving no greasy/sticky residue. Little or no scent to the lotion However the Butter formula of this product with soy has an amazing scent. I feel it leaves my skin soft, supple and like a baby! If unsure about buying due to price ask your local counter/store for some samples before you buy . . I garuntee you will buy this! AMAZING!!!!!

on 7/20/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It will leave your skin softer than baby-soft. Great texture!

Best body lotion ever! Love this product.

on 7/2/2013 4:52:00 PM

It has to be my all time favourite product from Kiehls. Like the fact, that it doesnt smell intensively, the texture is nice and it makes miracles in skin. Making flaky and dry skin nice and moist in less than few times applying. Also good after sunburn, since is nicely calms the skin. Sice it is unfragnanced its suitable for also children and men, so its a very multifunctional product. The only problem is that if the akin is not too dry, it might be to heavy for a daily use.

on 6/26/2013 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This moisturiser is great. It works wonders in winter. Skin feels gorgeous after application. BUT it is ridiculously expensive, and there are tons of products out there that may not perform as well as this product, yet are infinitely cheaper. While I really liked this product, I will not repurchase because it is way too expensive for what it does.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is not the sexiest product in the beauty industry, but its the best quality body lotion. I'm a lotion junkie but I secretly always have one of these stashed. I find that I reach for this right after the shower, always. If you can't deal with how bland it is - buy the Kiehl's whipped body butter with soy... it smells divine. This is a 5 star product.

on 5/14/2013 1:02:00 AM

I LOVE THIS. It is worth the price. This lotion is hydrating without being greasy. It is thick and feels luxurious. I know I'm weird, but I hate scented lotion (it gives me a headache) - this smells like, well, nothing. I always keep a little bottle in my purse because I can't be without it.

on 5/10/2013 6:44:00 PM

This is the best body lotion I've ever used! I have really dry skin and the weather in the UK especially during winter doesn't help at all. I've tried other lotion and creams e.g. E45, Aveeno and Vaseline but they didn't really help much. This lotion absorbs really well into the skin, doesn't leave the skin too oily or slippery and the smell isn't too strong at all. Most of all, it works! It is quite expensive but a little goes a long way! Another HG product.

on 4/28/2013 6:34:00 PM

I have been using this product for over a month now and must admit I am a little disappointed. I had read fantastic reviews and was expecting really good results.

Don't get me wrong, it is a really good moisturiser. Its not too thick, it feels wonderful on the skin and it's not strongly scented which is good because I wear perfume. I use it all over my body and most of my skin is feeling great. However, the area of my body I really wanted to see a difference, which was my horribly, forever dry legs, did not improve.

I have had better results with moisturisers bought for under $10. I like the feel and texture of the moisturiser, but considering the the results and cost, I would not buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh dear, Carrie Bradshaw, I cannot help but wonder what have you done?

I am joking of course but to me this body lotion will be forever associated with SATC series and as a favourite body product of aspiring socialites slash fashion girls. As I am neither I have obtained it via a deluxe sample at Kiehls. (Though I should have walked away PRONTO when I spotted the sales assistant, all alone in the shop squeezing a spot on her cheek behind the counter but nope, I went straight into a lions den and bought what I was after (a review to come) and got some deluxe samples. Kiehls are lovely with samples, maybe that is why I like the brand (and because I associate them with that charme newyorkaise irresistible?) despite what their sales associates do when noone's around.).

I am actually shocked how mediocre that product is. Two decades ago it might have been in a luxe avant-garde but nowadays a simple Neutrogena or even Garnier body balm beats it for a fraction of the price.

There is not any detectable fragrance, consistency is medium-thick but spreadable. I have used my sample on my decoltee + neck + elbows area but I have not noticed a significant difference in the quality of my skin to justify forking out that amount of money for it. The fashion girls must be getting it in the freebies or their boyfriends are buying it for them but I would not be willing to spend my own hard earned cash on it.

The ingredients list is not impressive either (Squalen and Glycerine with tiny bits of various oils and shea butter) but what baffles me is that my skin feels dry and parched half an hour after application.

It is better to get a 10 x cheaper Neutrogena, Nivea or Garnier and spent money saved over time on Kiehls Creme de Corps on some shoes.

That is what what would Carrie do.