Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

Best body lotion ever! Love this product.

on 7/2/2013 4:52:00 PM

It has to be my all time favourite product from Kiehls. Like the fact, that it doesnt smell intensively, the texture is nice and it makes miracles in skin. Making flaky and dry skin nice and moist in less than few times applying. Also good after sunburn, since is nicely calms the skin. Sice it is unfragnanced its suitable for also children and men, so its a very multifunctional product. The only problem is that if the akin is not too dry, it might be to heavy for a daily use.

on 6/26/2013 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This moisturiser is great. It works wonders in winter. Skin feels gorgeous after application. BUT it is ridiculously expensive, and there are tons of products out there that may not perform as well as this product, yet are infinitely cheaper. While I really liked this product, I will not repurchase because it is way too expensive for what it does.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is not the sexiest product in the beauty industry, but its the best quality body lotion. I'm a lotion junkie but I secretly always have one of these stashed. I find that I reach for this right after the shower, always. If you can't deal with how bland it is - buy the Kiehl's whipped body butter with soy... it smells divine. This is a 5 star product.

on 5/14/2013 1:02:00 AM

I LOVE THIS. It is worth the price. This lotion is hydrating without being greasy. It is thick and feels luxurious. I know I'm weird, but I hate scented lotion (it gives me a headache) - this smells like, well, nothing. I always keep a little bottle in my purse because I can't be without it.

on 5/10/2013 6:44:00 PM

This is the best body lotion I've ever used! I have really dry skin and the weather in the UK especially during winter doesn't help at all. I've tried other lotion and creams e.g. E45, Aveeno and Vaseline but they didn't really help much. This lotion absorbs really well into the skin, doesn't leave the skin too oily or slippery and the smell isn't too strong at all. Most of all, it works! It is quite expensive but a little goes a long way! Another HG product.

on 4/28/2013 6:34:00 PM

I have been using this product for over a month now and must admit I am a little disappointed. I had read fantastic reviews and was expecting really good results.

Don't get me wrong, it is a really good moisturiser. Its not too thick, it feels wonderful on the skin and it's not strongly scented which is good because I wear perfume. I use it all over my body and most of my skin is feeling great. However, the area of my body I really wanted to see a difference, which was my horribly, forever dry legs, did not improve.

I have had better results with moisturisers bought for under $10. I like the feel and texture of the moisturiser, but considering the the results and cost, I would not buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh dear, Carrie Bradshaw, I cannot help but wonder what have you done?

I am joking of course but to me this body lotion will be forever associated with SATC series and as a favourite body product of aspiring socialites slash fashion girls. As I am neither I have obtained it via a deluxe sample at Kiehls. (Though I should have walked away PRONTO when I spotted the sales assistant, all alone in the shop squeezing a spot on her cheek behind the counter but nope, I went straight into a lions den and bought what I was after (a review to come) and got some deluxe samples. Kiehls are lovely with samples, maybe that is why I like the brand (and because I associate them with that charme newyorkaise irresistible?) despite what their sales associates do when noone's around.).

I am actually shocked how mediocre that product is. Two decades ago it might have been in a luxe avant-garde but nowadays a simple Neutrogena or even Garnier body balm beats it for a fraction of the price.

There is not any detectable fragrance, consistency is medium-thick but spreadable. I have used my sample on my decoltee + neck + elbows area but I have not noticed a significant difference in the quality of my skin to justify forking out that amount of money for it. The fashion girls must be getting it in the freebies or their boyfriends are buying it for them but I would not be willing to spend my own hard earned cash on it.

The ingredients list is not impressive either (Squalen and Glycerine with tiny bits of various oils and shea butter) but what baffles me is that my skin feels dry and parched half an hour after application.

It is better to get a 10 x cheaper Neutrogena, Nivea or Garnier and spent money saved over time on Kiehls Creme de Corps on some shoes.

That is what what would Carrie do.

I didn't have a very good impression with this body lotion when I was trying out the sample given to me with other purchases. I have just recently moved to the states and was desperate for body lotion for my very very very dry skin (I blame the US weather!) as I didn't bring any of my body care stuffs with me so I went to my all time favourite Kiehl's hoping to have something until I find something better. The consistency of this body lotion is rather runny cream and it feels quite rich right after you apply it on the skin. But it will be completely absorbed a few minutes after application and leave the skin not oily. The fragrance is light so it wouldn't be a problem if you are wearing perfume on top. I didn't feel anything for the first couple of days using this body lotion but after continuous application for a week I start seeing a different on my skin. My skin definitely feels more hydrated, nourished and soft. Also, the flaky skin on my legs had also disappeared! I have a feeling the moisturising power of this body lotion needs to be built up so you probably won't see instant effect but you can definitely spot a gradual improvement.

on 2/24/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't think I can add anything that hasn't already been said. This is by far my favorite lotion! I buy the huge 1 liter bottle with the pump, first because I use this lotion at least once a day all over, and second because I hate the small bottles with no pump. If you use it right out of the shower after a short towel dry it soaks in so quickly and feels amazing! If I am in a hurry during the day I use a different lotion because this is on the heavier side, but this one is perfect for right before bed. I know a lot of people complain about the price, and I would love if it cost less... But the price does not deter me at all, I will continue to buy this lotion without a second thought!