October 21, 2014 | 1974 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by skeptic11

Ok I have visible pores on my nose, and this does make them less visible for sure. This does a does a good job of hiding them, but you have to add something on top or you have a chalky mask on your nose. You also have to really blend the stuff in. It is also a tad bit irritating, like most skin ripping Clinique products that are not suitable for use by sensitive skin women. I have reasonably sensitive skin and can use it. But if you have super sensitive skin give it a pass. This I would say is a good product though and does what it says it will do on the most part. Does not minimize pores in the least, it just hides them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product does what it says on the tin. It works well to fill in pores so they're not so noticeable, whether on cheeks or nose. Peachy pink-tinted putty-like stuff that doesn't require any particularly delicate application. Packaging is a tube, so pretty basic. It's not particularly cheap for a small tube, but a little goes a long way. One big caveat: depending on your skin, this will break you out. I think it's a great product, but thankfully I had a GWP to try and that tube lasted years because every time I used it, I broke out and had to set it aside. It does work, but my oily T-zone doesn't like it. I'm still giving it a 4 because it really does make pores disappear -- as long as your skin can handle it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by alli1024

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is really great. I have oily skin with large pores on my cheeks (near my nose) so it's hard to find a primer/pore minimizer that actually does what its supposed to. I saw this on makeup geek and decided to stop at the clinque counter in the mall one day and picked up a tube. It really does the job and you can actually see a difference instantly. It creates a really soft silky base and feels great on my skin. Its not a miracle, my pores are still there, but this helps fill them in so my makeup glides on much much better. Plus, I find it works well with my oily skin and helps keep the oil at bay longer than other primers Ive tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MukiKuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

It works, it really works. But first of all it is not a treatment, it is an instant solution. When you use it, it really softens the area you apply. But it is important to mousturize before, if you have a dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is great. Better than physicians formula...............

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I work as an SA for Clinique and really never tried this product, but when the Pore Refining Serum came out (read previous review), I tried this out. This makes a HUGE difference in the appearance of pores. You take a small amount and pat it over the area where you have enlarged pores and they just disappear. It works beautifully under any foundation or can be used alone. There are 3 shades, Light, Deep and "Bright". The bright has a slight luminizer in it. I use the "Bright", but could also use the "Light" shade.

I used this on a client and just applied this first and let her see the results and she bought it on the spot. She could not believe how well it covered her pores. This will not clog or irritate the pores either.

If you suffer from enlarged pores or slight acne scarring this product will help to alleviate that "orange peel" look and make your foundation apply smoothly.

$18 USD at any Clinque Counter.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by aysays

I love this product, instantly minimizes my pores and gives a smooth silky feeling. have been using it for years on the t-zone and for the first time have used it all over my face before putting on clinique self tan bronzing tint on my entire face and benefit posie tint on my cheecks. came back from work in the evening my face looked exactly the same as I left in the morning! wow !!! think it is well worth for the price and u can also use under yr eyes . I personally prefer a health glow this would give you a matt finish however using a foundation on top will give u the exact look u want. if any of you can recommed any other product which gives you a healty glow rather then matt finish pls let me know..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to have noticeable pores around my nose, when my skin routine wasn't right. When I felt like I need to hide them I always reached for this product and it worked wonders. I would definetely repurchase if I ever get large noticeable pores at some point of life. But I'm glad I don't need it anymore :-P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for years, as a primer under foundation (under Clinique Repairwear, which I just notice is discontinued - help!). The truth is, I'm not sure it really works, but it just feels so smooth and silky going on that I got hooked the first time I used it. And, yes, it does giver an overall appearance of smaller pores. I use it sparingly so I just bought my second tube after a few years. I've even use it alone when I'm in a super hurry - it's probably one of the most important (and favorite) products in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by natalierosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My T-Zone pores have been a problem as long as I can remember! I've been using this off and on for about 6-years. My pores are so noticeably, and any other makeup just makes them stand out. Liquid, Sheer, Foundation, Mineral...literally, all types! Putting this on is not easy and takes some time. I find it best when applied very last. You have to do tiny spot treating and be very carfeul not to blend it in too much. Otherwise, it looks cakey and awful. But when done the right way it will completely cover (doesn't actually minimize, just gives appearance of) pores. HG for me. The only HG product for my face I even have!