April 23, 2014 | 873 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is great. Better than physicians formula...............

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I work as an SA for Clinique and really never tried this product, but when the Pore Refining Serum came out (read previous review), I tried this out. This makes a HUGE difference in the appearance of pores. You take a small amount and pat it over the area where you have enlarged pores and they just disappear. It works beautifully under any foundation or can be used alone. There are 3 shades, Light, Deep and "Bright". The bright has a slight luminizer in it. I use the "Bright", but could also use the "Light" shade.

I used this on a client and just applied this first and let her see the results and she bought it on the spot. She could not believe how well it covered her pores. This will not clog or irritate the pores either.

If you suffer from enlarged pores or slight acne scarring this product will help to alleviate that "orange peel" look and make your foundation apply smoothly.

$18 USD at any Clinque Counter.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by aysays

I love this product, instantly minimizes my pores and gives a smooth silky feeling. have been using it for years on the t-zone and for the first time have used it all over my face before putting on clinique self tan bronzing tint on my entire face and benefit posie tint on my cheecks. came back from work in the evening my face looked exactly the same as I left in the morning! wow !!! think it is well worth for the price and u can also use under yr eyes . I personally prefer a health glow this would give you a matt finish however using a foundation on top will give u the exact look u want. if any of you can recommed any other product which gives you a healty glow rather then matt finish pls let me know..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to have noticeable pores around my nose, when my skin routine wasn't right. When I felt like I need to hide them I always reached for this product and it worked wonders. I would definetely repurchase if I ever get large noticeable pores at some point of life. But I'm glad I don't need it anymore :-P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for years, as a primer under foundation (under Clinique Repairwear, which I just notice is discontinued - help!). The truth is, I'm not sure it really works, but it just feels so smooth and silky going on that I got hooked the first time I used it. And, yes, it does giver an overall appearance of smaller pores. I use it sparingly so I just bought my second tube after a few years. I've even use it alone when I'm in a super hurry - it's probably one of the most important (and favorite) products in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by natalierosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My T-Zone pores have been a problem as long as I can remember! I've been using this off and on for about 6-years. My pores are so noticeably, and any other makeup just makes them stand out. Liquid, Sheer, Foundation, Mineral...literally, all types! Putting this on is not easy and takes some time. I find it best when applied very last. You have to do tiny spot treating and be very carfeul not to blend it in too much. Otherwise, it looks cakey and awful. But when done the right way it will completely cover (doesn't actually minimize, just gives appearance of) pores. HG for me. The only HG product for my face I even have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ari496

As far as pore minimizers go, this was pretty good. It didnt actually make my pores smaller (bc cnothing can actually do that) but it did make them appear to be smaller. My pores used to look so bad that people would ask me 'what are those black dots on yur nose?' no they were not blackheads, so were obnoxiously large pores. I used this and the next day someone commented 'wow, you got rid of those dots!' I wish. But they believd it! It diffuses and blurs the pores a little. For its price (about $20) it's pretty good value. I would buy this again unless I found something better. But I dont think I will.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Lucyindisguise

Like some other reviewers, this product made my pores far more noticeable, particularly as the day wore on. I tried applying a little, then a lot. I used it both under and over foundation. All were equally poor. The search goes on unfortunately!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Anna001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product emphasized my pores. The colors available are pale and so everywhere there is a pore on my face is a new blemish, a pale dot (the corrector). I tried this under foundation hoping that the foundation would blend with the corrector but as the day went on I would still end up with a white dot where my pores are. I know what it is like to have visible pores and want them to look less obvious. I suggest that you ask Clinique for a sample of the product before buying it, or get them to demonstrate it on you and see how everything looks after a few hours of wearing it. Would not recommend buying this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by garagegirl022

I know I am the minority here but I did not like this at all. I was hoping it would hide some of my larger pores, but when I put it on all it did was accentuate them and draw more attention.. Returned this : (