April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Honey Lust

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by LovelyStars

this colour looks very pretty when I swatched it over the counter. however like many reviewers had already mentioned, the fallouts are just too many for me to handle. the colour is really pretty and it brightens up my look and all. I like the shimmer and glitter in it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by glitteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like how Honey Lust looks on me. It brightens up my eyes. I apply it wet to reduce fall out. That's the only thing I don't like about this eye shadow because it is harder to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For a while I didn't like Honey Lust at all since it is a lustre with a lot of fall out issues. Right now I love it since it is the only e/s in my collection that is remotely true golden in color. It's stunning all over the lid (if I get it to stick, that is) paired with a grey or black liner. All those annoying lustre pieces that tend to fall on my cheeks turn into lovely golden specks on my lids and make my eyes sparkle in a subtle way. Ever since I found this combination Honey Lust has earned a few points in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

I have been using this color for years, it goes great with my green eyes. I wear it alone or under a brown or bronze eyeshadow. The only thing I don't like is the fallout that gets on my cheeks. When I wear this color, I hold a tissue against my cheek when I apply this. But in my opinion, the fabulous color and shimmer is worth the extra effort!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love golds and bronzes and it is not an exaggeration to say that half of my makeup collection is dedicated to the shimmery neutral colors. I know how much love this product gets and it seemed like the perfect golden bronze so I was very excited to try it. My expectations were not met. The product was chunky. It did not blend well, the fallout got everywhere and the color was rather translucent. I've seen way better drugstore shadows. MAC really disappointed me with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BEAUTIFUL shimmery, but not glittery metallic tan e/s I have ever come across :) I LOVE it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the other reviewers on this product. It looks superb in the pan however the colour pay off is not great (even with a super primer) & the glitter falls everywhere. I have experimented with it tho & come to the conclusion that you really have to do your eye make up before you do your face using this product & pat the product on little by little. Use fix+ spray for help, you will eventually get it applying well & when you do it looks amazing but for me, its too much effort most of the time! I dont think Id purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by burtney565

This color looks so pretty in the pan, but in reality it's SUPER glittery and has little color payoff. I would not repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by jenbrog1

Lots of fallout with this one! This was my first lustre eyeshadow and I did not care for it. No color payoff and theres glitter everywhere! will not repurchase this one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Beware of glittery fallout, i like to use a wet brush with this eyeshadow, it is a beautiful gold/bronze color!