August 21, 2014 | 1684 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by milcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's an okay product for me, I only used it for under eye area though (FYI, I naturally have horrible racoon eyes so it's hard to find concealer that works amazing for my undereye).
It's nice to have, but after finished my 1st tube of this product I tried ZA concealer (that one in blue tube) and NYX concealer in a jar. So far I like the NYX better. But this product is not bad at all :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I'm a fan of the Colorstay foundation and that's the reason I bought the concealer. Uh not quite the same. Firstly the packaging is lame. I hate the sponge tip and the fact that you have to twist the bottom for the product to come out. It always seemed to dispense too much! I like my concealers to be very fluid vs a concealer that's more thick. This one is very liquid and easy to blend. I think the color was fine (can't remember the exact name) but I have dark circles and this just didn't cut the mustard. Oh well I gave it a whirl.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So this was my go to for several years. However, I started noticing that it was getting cakey and separating, so I decided to try something else. I only use it to cover my under eye area, and it does have good coverage, but after a few hours........, i would look a hot mess. I got the loreal lumi concealer, and loved it. Now im totally converted and will never go back. The loreal goes on so smooth, does not settle into fine lines and does not get cakey and separate. Its also a brightener, so your eyes look awesome with it. After trying something else, I can't believe I wasted so much time using such an inferior product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ehnyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the Colorstay foundation so I thought I'd give the concealer a try. It's shocking how little is actually in the tube - I've had sample sizes last twice as long.

Save your money and buy something that works better, lasts longer, and contains more in the packaging. Warn your friends: I will never purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the worst under-eye circles imaginable, as in I look like a panda 24/7. At 18, I find this very upsetting. I'm not any more sleep deprived than my peers yet this happens. I have very mixed feelings about this stuff. I've gone through a couple tubes now, only because I haven't found anything better.

PROS:
- It does cover, and can be built up as opaque as needed
- Blends pretty easy
- Doesn't irritate
CONS:
- It creases! Even when I very very precisely place powder (I've tried pressed and loose) over it, it still settles into my (barely existent) lines.
- As others have said, the applicator is annoying and can blob up on you

I suppose my main issue is that it creases...I shouldn't have the under eye area of a 40-year-old at this point in my life. I think I'm going to try something new once my current tube runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by cutelilram

I really like this concealer. It lasts all day and I haven't had any problems with it gathering into my fine lines. The fair color matches my skin best. I don't particularly like the applicator, so I twist the product up and use my finger to blend it in. I will continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by ristastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as both an under-eye concealer and to cover dark spots. I've tried a LOT of other concealers, including much more expensive ones (NARS, Cover FX, BeneFiT) but keep coming back to this one because the color is a good natural match for me (it is a bit yellowy to help cover purple undereye circles) and it lasts. Not all day, but way better than anything else I've tried. I have oily skin in the T-zone and everything else just seems to slide right off.

The sponge-tip click dispensing can be annoying, as others have remarked, but I never use the sponge tip, I use either my finger or a brush. If you let it dry in between you can layer it to get better coverage. I also put it on *over* liquid foundation as I find putting foundation on after can dislodge the concealer. Or I dust a mineral make-up powder on over it.

I recommend trying it if one of the shades matches your skin-tone - I use the light/medium.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this product on sale for 40% off at rite aid and i'm glad i did because i would have never paid full price for this.
the packaging could be better but that's not the worst part of it.
The concealer gives light to medium coverage but it can be a little cakey and unnatural looking. I found that it did not really conceal the bluish discoloration but did lighten it, but honestly i could have just gotten a regular concealer for that, my undereyes after using this product still looked like it had a grey discoloration. If it is supposed to be made specifically for undereyes it should work in a way that would contrast the bluish color, but it doesn't so it's basically a regular concealer. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by moonwave11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this concealer at all. The packaging is awful and it took me about 10 clicks to get the product to come out. It was difficult to blend and very drying. It enunciated my fine lines and pores when I put it on and didn't cover my dark circles at all. Overall waste of $8. I would purchase a wand concealer instead next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by producthoarder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm surprised at the negative reviews for this product. I really like it!! I bought this only because the regular concealer I buy was sold out. I have fair skin and bought the light/medium for $10+tax (cheap, if you ask me). When I applied it, I was amazed how well it blended. There was no creasing/caking or sinking into "fine lines" . The concealer held up all day and at the end of the night, it looked exactly how I applied it earlier in the morning. I believe this may be by HG under eye concealer!