Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel

3.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Silica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Serica (Silk Powder), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Emerald, Diamond Powder, Saccharomyces Titanium Ferment, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Ruby Powder, Garnet Powder, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Tribenzoin, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alumina, Benzophenone-1, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate.

on 9/16/2011 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love them!! I went to my local pharmacy looking randomly at MU and found these great little things! The color pigmentation is amazing and they had a great selection of them as well! I bought ten of them, and some of them in doubles. the drying speed is awesome and that makes me--miss klumsy--very happy. I just did my acrylic nails with them. As the previous reviewer said, the finish of these nps aren't shiny. So I just grabbed my Essie top coat to finish things up. I bought all the pastel colors, and the one called stormy that reminds me of Particuliere. I might go back for more!

on 8/22/2011 7:19:00 PM

I bought this yesterday after seeing it advertised on TV. I should mention I've been using bio sculpture gel and shellac for the past two years and acrylics for a year before that - I HATE nail polish with a passion... I freakin' love this nail polish! One coat, super fast dry (I did mine while preparing dinner!), shiny when dry, even coverage. I even jammed one finger in a draw and expected it to chip and didn't. The formula is slightly more gel-like in consistency, and similar to the rimmel fast dry as well. I haven't noticed any unusual chipping (I usually chip nail polish in the blink of an eye). I buffed my nails prior to application with one of those four way buffing blocks and filed my nails and then washed my hands with soap and dried well. I don't know why others are giving bad reviews, it's not that different to other polishes and it does what it's advertised to do, sure it chips, but so does ALL nail polish. It isn't cheap in AU - $15-$16 a bottle (nearly $17 USD).

on 8/18/2011 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The formula is ok and the first coat does dry in under 60 seconds. Bubbles a tiny bit like all Revlon does. I love that the colors I've tried stay glossy and non-dulling for at least 3 days. The Revlon website says Top Speed does includes a "built-in top coat" - but then they also recommend to use a separate top coat??? Well if I choose one of the opaque shades that I can apply in a SINGLE layer it dries in seconds, cures hard in minutes, and lasts chip-free for 3 - 4 days. No top coat needed. But If I choose a sheer streaky coat and apply 2 - 3 layers it chips within a day for me. Needs a top coat to get to day 4. So think Revlon might mean if you intend to change your nail color the next day don't bother it'll last 24 hours, but if you want it to last a week put an extra layer of clear topcoat over the top. Also I've noticed if I go for a shade that needs 3 layers I need to wait 5 minutes drying in between coats. Otherwise the 3rd layer dries to a hard shell but stops the layers drying underneath...they stay soft for hours and cause nicks smudges and crinkles if pressed. Revlon Top Speed does have the hugest range of pretty colors and some are even scented...but all in all I think I prefer Maybelline 50 second polish or the Rimmel 60 second one.

on 7/27/2011 8:20:00 PM

i like this product. i bought "orchid" color and it's so pretty !!!
i am surprised there aren't many positive reviews..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't see why this has so many negative reviews! I bought this color in Jaded: a pale mint green. The application went on very smooth and dried fast. I used 3-4 coats, because it is a little sheer, but I don't mind the thick layer because Jaded is a gorgeous gorgeous cream finish mint color. I love it. I did use a top coat: the Sally Hansen strengthening one. I've been wearing nearly for a week now and all that has happened is a tiny bit of chipping on my pinky nails. Everything else is perfect. I will definitely buy again.

on 6/29/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this recently in Peachy, which is a pretty light coral color. Color is great, but I am not a fan of the formula. It is super thick and difficult to put on evenly. The only way you can put it on without it being streaky is laying on a very thick coat, which is difficult to control. Also, do NOT use it with Seche Vite, since this caused a ton of shrinkage and cracking within a day or two. I didn't notice increased chipping compared to other formulas, but the cracking was bad enough. I'd get polish in their regular formula instead!

I love the colors so much and it made me sad because i hate it!!! do not buy its the worst nail poloish ever i had it on for only 1 day and by the end of the day it came off!!!!

on 6/15/2011 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I absolutely hate this polish. I had the royal blue one and it was very streaky, sticky, and did not dry as fast as normal Revlon polishes. I had to throw it out. Maybe it was because I got it on clearance at Target so maybe it had been sitting there for awhile? I dunno. But I was very unimpressed and sad because I normally love Revlon polishes.

on 6/11/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

this is such a pretty pink color i have pink lingerie it a light barbie pink looks pergect with my tan skin only 2 coats for a perfect creamy color im getting a back up bottle forsure and its cheeep well 5 dollars

on 6/9/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate this.

it takes about 3 coats to make it look sort of even. it is NOT buildable. I'm not sure how long I've had this for.. perhaps that interferes with the wear of these polishes. however, it seems to dry on the surface, not inside. I hate this. it never seems to actually dry completely anyway.. hate so much.. I have this in sheer cotton..

Popular Polishes