July 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Top Speed Nail Polish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by nataliekim

i like this product. i bought "orchid" color and it's so pretty !!!
i am surprised there aren't many positive reviews..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by lleenaglitter921

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't see why this has so many negative reviews! I bought this color in Jaded: a pale mint green. The application went on very smooth and dried fast. I used 3-4 coats, because it is a little sheer, but I don't mind the thick layer because Jaded is a gorgeous gorgeous cream finish mint color. I love it. I did use a top coat: the Sally Hansen strengthening one. I've been wearing nearly for a week now and all that has happened is a tiny bit of chipping on my pinky nails. Everything else is perfect. I will definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by middy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this recently in Peachy, which is a pretty light coral color. Color is great, but I am not a fan of the formula. It is super thick and difficult to put on evenly. The only way you can put it on without it being streaky is laying on a very thick coat, which is difficult to control. Also, do NOT use it with Seche Vite, since this caused a ton of shrinkage and cracking within a day or two. I didn't notice increased chipping compared to other formulas, but the cracking was bad enough. I'd get polish in their regular formula instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by AddictForever

I love the colors so much and it made me sad because i hate it!!! do not buy its the worst nail poloish ever i had it on for only 1 day and by the end of the day it came off!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by guzelkiz786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this polish. I had the royal blue one and it was very streaky, sticky, and did not dry as fast as normal Revlon polishes. I had to throw it out. Maybe it was because I got it on clearance at Target so maybe it had been sitting there for awhile? I dunno. But I was very unimpressed and sad because I normally love Revlon polishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by macprincess28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

this is such a pretty pink color i have pink lingerie it a light barbie pink looks pergect with my tan skin only 2 coats for a perfect creamy color im getting a back up bottle forsure and its cheeep well 5 dollars

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this.

it takes about 3 coats to make it look sort of even. it is NOT buildable. I'm not sure how long I've had this for.. perhaps that interferes with the wear of these polishes. however, it seems to dry on the surface, not inside. I hate this. it never seems to actually dry completely anyway.. hate so much.. I have this in sheer cotton..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Lecherrysodaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have the color Vintage. Its beautifully opaque, I just needed ONE coat! :) It dried super fast! Im happy with my purchase :) Im tented to upload a photo, I might do that later. My only complain is the price, here in Mexico it IS a little bit on the expensive side.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by bloodyfrida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought the color Modern Grace on sale for about $4.00. Love the color (dusty bluish purple). Though a lot of the reviews say this polish tends to chip, I'm not too worried about it as I usually change my polish every or every other day. Two coats for a good finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Normally I avoid quick-dry nail polishes because they seem to chip in no time, but I really wanted a green creme nail polish, so I picked this up in 'Emerald' at CVS (it was basically free with a coupon & 'Extra Bucks'). The formula is a little thick, but 2 coats gave me the color in the bottle. True to its name, it did dry fast (dried completely in less than 2 minutes). I did follow up with a top coat. After 3 days I have some chipping on my tips which is typical for me. This is the best luck I've had with a quick-dry nail polish, so I will definitely check out other shades in the 'Top Speed' line.