October 21, 2014 | 1515 users online

Hair Treatments - John Frieda - Daily Nourishment leave-in fortifying spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this leave-in spray! It doesn't leave my hair greasy and it actually keeps it tangle-free throughout the day and also keeps my hair looking healthy and soft. I like the bottle..however, my sprayer broke fairly early on in the bottle and nothing would come out! I've had this problem with another John Frieda product as well...so I guess they use a cheap sprayer? I will buy it again because I love the results on my hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by priincess

This stuff smells really good but did nothing for my hair. Got this at Walgreens along with two other John Frieda products (it was 3/$15) and I took all three products back. Will not be repurchasing...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by shurleemeyling

I really do LOVE this product. I don't like putting a lot of products into my hair after I take a shower, because I just washed it and I don't want to put so much stuff in my hair again. But this stuff works wonders! I have really long hair and I straighten/curl every other day, so I use a lot of heat on my hair. But I spray this stuff on the ends of my hair and i run it through with my fingers. When I wake up in the morning, my hair is soooo soft. No dry or split ends!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally don't like to put any product on my hair unless I'm styling it because I feel like I weigh my hair down if I do. I was blessed with a naturally straight shiny hair thanks to my mom and dad who both have beautiful thick healthy hair. With the constant changes in weather lately I noticed my hairs texture started to act up. I wash my hair every other day to keep the natural oil and I've been doing this since middle school. I never had a huge problem with my hair except for haircuts lol. Recently though my husband brushed through my hair and he asked why it was so knotty and this was right after I got out of the shower (brushed my hair before and after the shower too). So I allowed it to air dry like normal, brushed again and knots kept building up like there was no tomorrow :( So I decided to look for a leave in conditioner. I decided to go with this John Frieda and it solved my tangle woes :) It hasn't dried up my hair, if anything I feel like my hair is healthier because of it. I can put my hair in a crazy bun take it out and have less tangle problem than I did before. I absolutely love this stuff! I used some hair serums before this, but it only made my hair drier and more damaged. This doesn't leave any sticky after feel/residue. I only apply very little and comb it through my hair. Even friends have noticed that my hair looks softer, love it! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:27:00 AM More reviews by sexytresses

I am liking this stuff. Ever since I have cut a lot of length off my hair, I do not need the moisture I used to, so I don't use conditioner in the shower anymore. I wanted to try this since I am digging all the other John Frieda products and WOW! It made the moisture content of my hair just right! And it's verrry shiney. Would def. use again.
Oh, heres another bit of information: After I stopped using in-shower conditioner, my back and sides of my face have cleared up DRAMATICALLY!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by clow859

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this product it smelled great and worked great as well but maybe a little to good it made my hair so greasy the next day! I shower at night and used it before drying my hair but after a week or so it made my hair so greasy the next morning like it gave to much moisture !!! Sounds crazy i know but over all i would buy it again when my hair needed it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by jacks250

I actually think this is pretty good, although this is the only product of its kind that I've ever tried, so I can't compare it to anything. But I do notice that it does instantly detangle stubborn tangles...I spray tons of it on my wet hair, and don't notice any residue or sticky feeling when it's dry. Also, it makes my hair feel really really soft and looks really shiny. It has definitely sparked my interest in trying other brands of leave-in sprays.As for making it stronger, I have no idea--nothing noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Crabtwix

I have long, very fine straight hair that is bleach highlighted and colored. After the latest round of highlights, I noticed my hair was more tangle-ie, and that the last two inches wanted to frizz. I tried a couple different de-tanglers, but they just didn't seem to be enough - or they were WAAAY too much, leaving my hair extra flat, dull and greasy.

I struggle with products that are too heavy for my hair - this one seems just right. I condition with a regular creme conditioner (currently using Garnier Sleek & Shine), but once I towel dry, my hair is VERY tangled (and yes, I am using a microfiber towel!). My hair literally makes knots.

A few sprays of this, especially hitting the ends, makes combing out sooo much easier - and in the rare instance where there is a knot, I can spray a little on my finger tips and rub it into the knot and it will practically dissolve.

I can tell there is something in my hair - but it leaves my hair shiny right to the end, and tangle-free all day. I can see where it wouldn't have much impact on very damaged hair, or hair with a ton of texture - it's going to be too light for that. I, however, will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by rawrcelle

This product was alright for me.
I needed a good leave in conditioner, but this didn't cut it.
It feels sort of sticky in my hair and it does not make my hair soft at all.
I do not like the smell either, its kinda of a chemical smell.
I do not see or feel the difference when it is my hair or not. I have stopped using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I bought 2 bottles of this a long time ago when they were buy one get one 50% off or something.... It was one of those products that i used but i wasnt sure that it actually did something. I stopped using it because im almost done with it. I dont really think it made that much of a difference. Its kinda pricey i guess idk.. i wont repurchase because im always on the lookout for a really good leave in conditioner!