August 30, 2014 | 1126 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC's "Pinch me" is almost a mod/mauve pink that's a great "normal pink" blush for those who are olive/tan complexion. I was recommended by the MAC MUA to get "Mocha" but that didn't work out too well (you can barely see the color). MAC's "Pinch me" is sheer and enough to apply a normal amount of blush for the "everyday" look yet also works great for night time makeup (as you can apply more). Love it. And for reference I'm an NC35. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Finally! It may sound strange, but this blush goes great with red lipstick. I've been looking for something to complete my pinup makeup look. The saleslady tried to convince me to get something that was so light that I could barely see it. I'm glad I went with my gut and chose this one. I needed something that would show up in pictures. It's a rosy color that isn't too pink, if that makes sense. It literally looks like my cheeks have been pinched or that I'm kind of flushed from exercise.

Overall, I buy think that a lot of department/specialty store makeup is over priced and not really worth it. This blush is worth every penny. I tried many drugstore brands and none could compare. I also found that most of the drugstore blushes were barely pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this blush because it gives me a corally color without a lot of shimmer. I'm NC45 and this blush works well for my tone. It's not too bright and can be blended out to give a nice flush to the cheeks. Currently I use it in conjunction to miliani bronzer (used as a contour) in medium. The packaging is typical of all MAC blushes- it works but I feel they look a little cheap. I don't see myself hitting the pan anytime soon because I have so many blushes lying around so I can rotate.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by chinablaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

After receiving R&R Bedroom blush today from a swap I noticed something about it. It looked really familiar. Its the same exact shade as one of my all time favorite blushes...Pinch Me by MAC. This is one of my first Mac blushes ever. The only one I ever hit pan on. I was in love with this blush and steered away only to use some of my many others. Im NC50 for reference and this shade looks amazing on me! I highly recommend it. And again its an exact dupe for R&R Bedroom blush for those looking for it or needing a back up. When worn and swatched I can't even tell the difference between the 2. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Im giving this 3 lippies only because it is a pretty color and I own about 15 other Mac blushes and have been very pleased with them.
Pinch Me on my fair/cool compexion just did not work, there was something about it that just did not look right, Im assuming it's due to the slight brown tones in it. Melba, Peachykeen,Springsheen among some are much better choices for me. I can see this blush flatter medium to dark complexions with warm undertones. For the winter months I reach for Plum Foolery, Dame and Well Dressed and when I want something toned down (I love bright blushes) I reach for Cubic or Mocha.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by shabutey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so very disappointed when i received this in the mail. It looks like a very dark reddish brown. I thought it would be way to dark on my cool NC30 skin with yellow undertones. How wrong I was... It turns out beautifully. Absolutely no sparkle in it which I love, as it makes you look so natural and pretty, like you're actually blushing.
It turns out rosey pink on my skin, a very natural looking blush. Now, a word of warning.... an extremely light hand is needed when applying this. When i apply, i dab my duo fibre brush into it once.. just a tiny dab, I dont swirl or anything. Just one dab then onto my cheeks. If i think I've dabbed too heavy ill press on the back of my hand first before putting it on. A little bit of this goes a long way.. it can be very easy to over apply and you'll end up looking like a clown.
Overall, this is such a beautiful blush. The only other blush I've used is NARS orgasm, which I dont even use anymore since I've got this. I just look and feel so pretty once i put this on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a new blush to pair with red, coral, and berry lipsticks and a MAC artist recommended this shade. Looks very bold in the pan, but absolutely works for my fair complexion. Extremely pigmented so a very light hand is required to avoid looking sunburned. The colour is a lovely rosy colour with a matte finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by NnathalieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say, the packaging is just totaly awful! The plastic lid falls of all the time, otherwise I think it's a great blush if you are some sort of NC, I'm a NW 25 and this is too redish-coloured for me in the winter since my face and lips turn really red. But in the summer with a glowing tan it's perfect, especially with a hint of shimmer on top (for example Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by brookej1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush. This and NARS orgasm are my go-to blushes! Perfect color for me.. It looks reddish in the pan but actually comes out to be (on my skin) a coral rosey peachy kind of color. It really brings my face to life. I prefer this blush in fall/winter more so than summer. This stuff lasts forever so the price is great considering I have had mine for over a year and have yet to hit the pan so when I do will def repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by borntobepurple

I am brown person. My skin goes from wheatish to dark depending on how much I exposed to sun. Pinch me is gorgeous shade. I have always been a pink blush fan. But this one was more like a gamble. when i went to mac store and saw like blush palletes .. I couldnt choose. But I wanted to experiment and the salesperson at mac recommended me pinch me. It looks like bloody dark peach. Hestitant at start i changed my mind when i applied it ...when you apply it gives you gorgeous brown cum peach shade. Its worked so great with my skin. I love this blush cause it has efficiency of looking diff. It can look burnt orange to pale peach depending on application. I use this one when i am going to work . A slight dab on cheeks and have lovely gorgeous hues of warm orange color on it,
Do try this one. My friend has shimmer peach and it looks too glittery for daily wear.