MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

4.4

on 7/4/2011 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love love love! was looking for my first blush and so happy i found this one. i tried margin (after looking at it online lots) but it just didn't do anything for me. but pinch me is the perfect color and i love that i can apply it with a light hand or a bit neavier. it is a nice shade that is easy to wear.

p.s. i almost got nars dolce vita but i found the mac had a beautiful color pay off without needing as a careful a hand as the nars.

p.p.s. for reference i am nc35 :)

on 6/24/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! This is my go to blush. I wear this almost every day. It's the perfect hint of blush color on my cheek! I'm NW45 with a reddish undertone for reference ladies.

on 5/29/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

MAC's "Pinch me" is almost a mod/mauve pink that's a great "normal pink" blush for those who are olive/tan complexion. I was recommended by the MAC MUA to get "Mocha" but that didn't work out too well (you can barely see the color). MAC's "Pinch me" is sheer and enough to apply a normal amount of blush for the "everyday" look yet also works great for night time makeup (as you can apply more). Love it. And for reference I'm an NC35. :)

on 5/24/2011 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Finally! It may sound strange, but this blush goes great with red lipstick. I've been looking for something to complete my pinup makeup look. The saleslady tried to convince me to get something that was so light that I could barely see it. I'm glad I went with my gut and chose this one. I needed something that would show up in pictures. It's a rosy color that isn't too pink, if that makes sense. It literally looks like my cheeks have been pinched or that I'm kind of flushed from exercise.

Overall, I buy think that a lot of department/specialty store makeup is over priced and not really worth it. This blush is worth every penny. I tried many drugstore brands and none could compare. I also found that most of the drugstore blushes were barely pigmented.

on 5/15/2011 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love using this blush because it gives me a corally color without a lot of shimmer. I'm NC45 and this blush works well for my tone. It's not too bright and can be blended out to give a nice flush to the cheeks. Currently I use it in conjunction to miliani bronzer (used as a contour) in medium. The packaging is typical of all MAC blushes- it works but I feel they look a little cheap. I don't see myself hitting the pan anytime soon because I have so many blushes lying around so I can rotate.

on 5/10/2011 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

After receiving R&R Bedroom blush today from a swap I noticed something about it. It looked really familiar. Its the same exact shade as one of my all time favorite blushes...Pinch Me by MAC. This is one of my first Mac blushes ever. The only one I ever hit pan on. I was in love with this blush and steered away only to use some of my many others. Im NC50 for reference and this shade looks amazing on me! I highly recommend it. And again its an exact dupe for R&R Bedroom blush for those looking for it or needing a back up. When worn and swatched I can't even tell the difference between the 2. Love it!

on 3/31/2011 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Im giving this 3 lippies only because it is a pretty color and I own about 15 other Mac blushes and have been very pleased with them.
Pinch Me on my fair/cool compexion just did not work, there was something about it that just did not look right, Im assuming it's due to the slight brown tones in it. Melba, Peachykeen,Springsheen among some are much better choices for me. I can see this blush flatter medium to dark complexions with warm undertones. For the winter months I reach for Plum Foolery, Dame and Well Dressed and when I want something toned down (I love bright blushes) I reach for Cubic or Mocha.

on 2/11/2011 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was so very disappointed when i received this in the mail. It looks like a very dark reddish brown. I thought it would be way to dark on my cool NC30 skin with yellow undertones. How wrong I was... It turns out beautifully. Absolutely no sparkle in it which I love, as it makes you look so natural and pretty, like you're actually blushing.
It turns out rosey pink on my skin, a very natural looking blush. Now, a word of warning.... an extremely light hand is needed when applying this. When i apply, i dab my duo fibre brush into it once.. just a tiny dab, I dont swirl or anything. Just one dab then onto my cheeks. If i think I've dabbed too heavy ill press on the back of my hand first before putting it on. A little bit of this goes a long way.. it can be very easy to over apply and you'll end up looking like a clown.
Overall, this is such a beautiful blush. The only other blush I've used is NARS orgasm, which I dont even use anymore since I've got this. I just look and feel so pretty once i put this on.

on 1/16/2011 10:03:00 AM

I was looking for a new blush to pair with red, coral, and berry lipsticks and a MAC artist recommended this shade. Looks very bold in the pan, but absolutely works for my fair complexion. Extremely pigmented so a very light hand is required to avoid looking sunburned. The colour is a lovely rosy colour with a matte finish.

on 12/20/2010 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

What can I say, the packaging is just totaly awful! The plastic lid falls of all the time, otherwise I think it's a great blush if you are some sort of NC, I'm a NW 25 and this is too redish-coloured for me in the winter since my face and lips turn really red. But in the summer with a glowing tan it's perfect, especially with a hint of shimmer on top (for example Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick)

Popular Blush Products