April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by adidav9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Outlaw is my first NARS product ever (yes I know, I'm late to the party), and I adore it!

For reference, I'm a NC40-ish Asian with strong yellow undertones. I've always struggled with finding a blush that is pigmented and yet still natural-looking for my skin. With just a swipe of Outlaw on the apples of my cheeks, my face instantly looks glowy and healthy but still totally natural. The color comes off as a lovely warm rose color that can be used to contour or as a bronzer as well.

Don't be off put by the shimmers - they appear in the pan but hardly show up on the skin, which I'm thankful for. The packaging is standard NARS - sleek and fun with a nice mirror, but annoying when you get fingerprints or powder on the rubbery outside.

I would definitely repurchase this item if I ever ran out, but since it's so pigmented I doubt I'll ever get there. In the meantime, I'm definitely going to look into more NARS blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Glitterachi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If Crazed scares you, Outlaw is a better choice. Its a toned down version of Crazed. Outlaw is a gorgeous dusty pink color, and looks great especially in the summer with a tan. it looks really natural despite the shimmer, and gives a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. I alternate between this and crazed when i want to wear pink blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush. It's very pigmented, and the blush is easily seen on my NC45/50 skin tone. It's a nice rosy pink color, and it's not too over the top for those darker skinned ladies (as long as you don't apply too much.) The packaging is cute, and small enough to throw in my schoolbag, which is a plus.
I give this 4 lippies because it does tend to fade away after about an hour. But I wear this blush without a face primer, so that could be why.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Kitty_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Somehow this deep berry is the perfect replica of my natural blush, and I'm a PPP (NW15).

I thought I'd be better off with Angelika, which is very pretty, but that's just too light to be natural.

Outlaw is simply gorgeous. It's such a relief to have found the perfect match. I know it's ME because I've exercised to redness and then swiped the blush on to check-- no shade difference!

I love that Nars blush, though pricey, has so much product in it. And the pigment is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by aythwonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh NARS how you've pleased me again. I love wearing this blush in the hollows of my cheek with MAC Style or Sunspill. I love that it has shimmer that just allows the skin to glow, not big chunks of glitter. I tried it out at Lord and Taylor and I just had to have it. I love contouring with this color. Definitely in my rotation all year round.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by maldiveslover

I have medium toned skin and I was looking for a blush that could give me that natural rosy and flushed look. I chose outlaw because it gave me this gorgeous flushed look. Next time I might pickup Madly. The thing with this blush is that you need to use a very light hand with a very small contouring blush. You can not go overboard with this blush. I think this blush would be perfect for any skin tone it just looks so natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by micropipette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, but very pigmented. This is definitely a blush that could easily go from gorgeous to clownish, so requires a light hand. I had actually gone to Sephora to buy Dolce Vita but found it to be more orange on my skin than I wanted. Anyway, Outlaw is a very natural color that can easily be amped up. Also its not as glittery as many of the other NARS blushes...its actually more of a shimmer. Like I said in my review of Orgasm, if you prefer only matte blushes, NARS probably isn't the best brand for you...but if you like NARS and want a darker, berry color without the glitter then consider Outlaw. Just make sure you have a good brush to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by voguevania

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes me look blushy! Not an easy accomplishment for medium brown skin. I apply it with a makeup wedge. It was a splurge for me, but I've been using it for about 1 1/2 years, and still can't see the bottom, so the price is not outrageous.

I'm devastated! I just learned that Outlaw has been discontinued! I just looked at the Nars site, thinking that I might want to have a backup. It wasn't there!

My favorite cosmetics are always, always discontinued. Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Outlaw is a deep rose with warm shimmer. It's a very rich shade, and like most NARS blushes very pigmented, and should be applied with a light hand. Compared to other NARS blushes, this is most similar to (but a shade or two lighter than) Crazed; it's far deeper and somewhat warmer toned than Sin; and the depth of the color is similar to Taos. On my AAB/NC25 skin, it gives a wonderful flush akin to my own natural flush. As with most NARS powder blushes, the texture is smooth and silky and it comes in a black rubberized rectangular compact with mirror under the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by since2009

This is my first ever blush from NARS, and it's wonderful. Love this orangy blush, it's colour is quite unique, no other brand have this colour.

Highly pigmented, so a little goes a longway.

Plus it stay put and last all day, so if you don't touch your face and rubbed the product off you really don't need to touch up at all.

If I ever runs out I would buy again.

But the one major problem with NARS is the packaging, the rubber packaging seems cool at first but it goes sticky as it deteriorate or boigegrade (whatever you call it), and you'll have to de-pot it and move it somewhere else, because the vast amount of product will highly likely to out live the packing!

If anyone knows how to de-pot NARS please let me know.