NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

on 11/9/2009 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nars is the only blush that will stay on me and not change color. The perfect color for me.

on 11/6/2009 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This came up on my skin as very rasberry and didn't compliment the yellow in my skin. med/nc40

on 10/20/2009 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first NARS blush, and I would say I'm very impressed, the color is very pigmented and easy to blend....I use a very light hand otherwise my cheeks would look so red and I might look like a clown...this color is like pinkish red with shimmer, very pretty when apply with bronzer!

on 10/14/2009 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Just received Nars Outlaw from a very good message board friend and tried it today. Well, no disappointment here! I was right in being curious about this blush! It's a beautiful corally-salmon-pink shade and if there's shimmer in it, THANKFULLY, I don't see it on my cheeks! Very little goes a long way and I applied it with my kabuki brush but with extremely light dabs onto the brush! This is one terrific blush but for the price, it makes me run the other direction. I'm curious about other Nars blush shades but have to save up and have "mad" money in order to purchase another one. That's the only downfall for me - the price - but otherwise, an awesome shade!
*UPDATE* - It's now 2011 and I'm wearing this blush today. Do blushes "turn"? Because all of a sudden, this has ZERO color but a TON of shimmer and I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in it. I don't think I can wear this blush anymore and I can always get a similar shade for alot cheaper even though I received this from an MB friend. Maybe this is why this shade has been discontinued - because of what it does. The color has completely disappeared and has left nothing but a shimmery, shiny look on my cheeks. I'm so mad and disappointed, it's not even funny. I'm at work now and can't do anything about how l look but when I get home, I believe I'm going to toss this blush! Sorry, Nars - this was my one and only blush from you, but I believe it may be my last. Either that, or if I do purchase another Nars blush, it will HAVE to be a matte blush!!

on 10/4/2009 10:34:00 AM

Another amazing blush home run from NARS. Outlaw is a raspberry shade with shimmer in the pan--someone else described as a toned down version of Crazed and that's about right. I'm a cool-toned PPP and as long as I apply with a skunk I get a natural looking flush--a bit more "there" than Mata Hari or Deep Throat, it's like I'm rosy from exercising. I do need to be careful with it if my skin is angry with me, as it matches the red of blemishes a little too well--but otherwise a terrific blush for PPPs as well as darker-toned ladies.

on 10/4/2009 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

this color looks like a wash of a healthy pink glow on my skintone (nc44).
its a pink with some golden shimmer to it. the shimmers are very fine and won't look like you're wearing some crazy glitter on your cheeks so don't worry!
it's so easy to use everyday and just a touch of the product shows up, so i don't think i ever need to repurchase this... at least for a very long time. recommend to almost any skin tone!

on 8/24/2009 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Loving it! It looks like it's a shimmery berry but on it looks more of a darker pink with slight shimmer on me. Good staying power.

on 8/17/2009 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Outlaw is my first NARS product ever (yes I know, I'm late to the party), and I adore it!

For reference, I'm a NC40-ish Asian with strong yellow undertones. I've always struggled with finding a blush that is pigmented and yet still natural-looking for my skin. With just a swipe of Outlaw on the apples of my cheeks, my face instantly looks glowy and healthy but still totally natural. The color comes off as a lovely warm rose color that can be used to contour or as a bronzer as well.

Don't be off put by the shimmers - they appear in the pan but hardly show up on the skin, which I'm thankful for. The packaging is standard NARS - sleek and fun with a nice mirror, but annoying when you get fingerprints or powder on the rubbery outside.

I would definitely repurchase this item if I ever ran out, but since it's so pigmented I doubt I'll ever get there. In the meantime, I'm definitely going to look into more NARS blushes!

on 8/13/2009 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

If Crazed scares you, Outlaw is a better choice. Its a toned down version of Crazed. Outlaw is a gorgeous dusty pink color, and looks great especially in the summer with a tan. it looks really natural despite the shimmer, and gives a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. I alternate between this and crazed when i want to wear pink blush.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush. It's very pigmented, and the blush is easily seen on my NC45/50 skin tone. It's a nice rosy pink color, and it's not too over the top for those darker skinned ladies (as long as you don't apply too much.) The packaging is cute, and small enough to throw in my schoolbag, which is a plus.
I give this 4 lippies because it does tend to fade away after about an hour. But I wear this blush without a face primer, so that could be why.

Popular Blush Products