Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder (ALL)

Price: $

Price: $

TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEA EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYLPARABEN, LINALOOL. /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491 CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

on 9/1/2009 3:30:00 PM

I bought this on a whim with my roommate on a vacation in Cali. I loved the price and was in dire need of some warmth on my face. I got the one in Sunlight because I wasn't sure of what color to get, so I just got the lightest one. This product just warms my face up very nicely. It isn't dark and gives me that natural glow that I wanted. It does seem a bit orangey if i apply too much, so with a light hand I apply it over my cheeks, temples, and contour areas. I will definitely repurchase, if I ever run out... it is a lot of product that you get for such a great price.

on 4/13/2009 7:04:00 PM

I bought this in 003 color (its the newer packagin without the little sun design in the powder). I bought ti because I love how big the compact is and its really cute! I thought it would be a nice bronzer BUT it was WAY ORANGE...like ridiculous..so I returned it today and get my $9.99 CDN back from Shoppers Drug Mart

on 1/15/2009 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Got this in medium matte, which is just what it is. Not too orange and lasts well. Very cheap as i bought it as part of a set. Good cheap bronzer.

on 1/10/2009 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

i dont know which one this is, but it comes with a top so here are my thoughts
(1) its soft and highly pigmented
(2) i dropped it and it broke :( and it was all over my bathroom floor .. not nice
(3) its cheap and has a nice glow to it
so (4) i like it :) but im defiantly looking for something better

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i also bought this on a whim with my friend.
im italian and egyptian and although i have somewhat of a natural tan, i still want that nice dewy glow to my face.
after using it for a week, i love it
it stays on my face throughout the school day
and i got many compliments on it
MUST HAVE!

on 3/20/2008 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this is a really good mega cheap bronzer! I got it because I quite like their fake tan it's really decent with my winter complexion- total staple when I go out now!
-x-

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have the Natural Bronze in 'Sun Light' and it's a staple multi-tasker for a pale-face like me! Slap it all over myself and it takes away that dead white without turning me orange. Mix it with powder blushes on the blush brush and it gives such a natural flush. Great over self-tanner in the summer. The best bronzer I have EVER used and can't complain about the price. Mind you, you have to be pretty pale for this to work I think but for us freckle-faced redheads it's a winner.

on 5/8/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this product. It gives me a nice lightweight glow without having too much brown. I like the little sun imprint too! Took off a lippie because the staying power isn't great and can look a little shiney/greasy in the sun or when you've been wearing it for a while. Blot and you should be okay though. :)
UPDATE: I have to change this too a 3. Because it is a sweet price, but I find it gets WAY too oily throughout the day, and you do have to apply quite abit to get a visible colour.. Also can look cakey.

on 2/13/2007 2:09:00 PM

I have this in 'light matte', which is a great, natural colour - not at all orangey. However, the powder is not very finely milled and the staying power is quite poor. I prefer Clinique True Bronze in Sunkissed or MAC in Golden. Still, it's by far the best budget bronzing powder I've tried.

on 1/27/2007 2:11:00 PM

I'm very fair and can't wear most bronzers.This one is light to medium, and the color just works for me. It has some shimmer in the pan, but on my face it just looks satiny. It's soft and easy to blend. It warms up my face and I can layer it for more intensity and it doesn't turn a muddy brown, like other bronzers do on me. The packaging is rudimentary at best, but the product itself is really good. I think this bronzer could work on fair to medium ladies, it might be a bit too light for darker skin tones.

Popular Bronzers