Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/10/2009 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i love Rimmel lipliners. they're good quality for a d/s brand..i prefer Addiction 10000x more than Eastend Snob. Addiction def. has warm tone to it while Eastend Snob made me look like i'm dehydrated or ill.
Addiction is a staple in my m/u stash & i always have it in my m/u bag.

Pros: creamy,pigmented, no need to sharpen,hella cheap,stays on the lips,make l/s last longer. best d/s nude lipliner!

Cons: the amount of product you get is so little..

Price: dirt cheap. i got it for RM13.51 which is equivalent to about $4USD.

Color: when swatched on hands, it looks like neutral peach-pink brown nude but applied on lips as warm pink-nude which is perfect!

Packaging: well, it is def. not the cutest thing on Earth,but it's convenient & simple.

Recs to pair it with: wanna have J. Lo lips? apply Rimmel Addiction then top off with MAC Love Nectar lustreglass. i love to pair this with MAC Hue or Brave New Bronze l/s. wanna have caramel lips? top off Rimmel Addiction with MAC Spring Bean lustreglass. honestly, i pair this with any of my neutral,nude,peach & pink l/s. even on its own with a clear gloss on top, it still looks great. if i wanna use Addiction as my lip color, i blank out my lips with Kiss Me lip concealer,then apply Addiction on top.

Reference: i'm NC35-37,dark brown eyes & hair. sensitive & dry skin.

Repurchase: yep, in a heartbeat! ♥

on 4/13/2009 3:00:00 PM

I love this lipliner! So much so that I have actually repurchased it SEVERAL times-which is very rare for me. I like that it is self-sharpening, creamy and lasts longer than most lipliners. The shade is perfect for me-not too orange and not too dark. It's very versatile which is why I have bought it over and over. I highly recommend this lipliner!

on 4/12/2009 10:09:00 PM

Lip liners are one of those things that just never appealed to me. Yes, I love makeup, but I've always gone for more of a natural look, or I prefer to play up my eyes while keeping my lips muted. I stumbled across the reviews for this lip liner, and then noticed while I was at Walgreen's that Rimmel was 40% off. I decided to try it.

Today, I applied it after putting a little Aquaphor on my lips to prevent flaking. The color is very, very pretty. It shows up on me as a nice muted nudish-pink. I colored in my lips all the way and the color was gorgeous. It wasn't dry at all, and it was something I could wear any time, day or night, and have it be completely appropriate. Then, in a flash of genius, I decided to apply my forlorn, cast-aside MAC Underage lip glass over it. Wow! Instant sexy, shiny, perfect nude lip. I'm so excited to keep trying new ways to wear this liner, and excited to have a use for Underage now. So worth a try, even if you are afraid of lip liner, like I (formerly) was.

on 4/9/2009 10:48:00 PM

YES!!! Definite YES!!!

Not a fan of brown until now. I never thought I could do it, never thought I could wear a brown. Gosh I've been missing out. This colour is sooooo dame. It makes me look 'sexy', and that's a word I never thought I could use on myself. I shaded my lips in with it, and it seems to have excellent staying power. *Glances at self in the mirror* God damn, this colour is soooo Angelina Jolie.

on 4/3/2009 9:29:00 PM

I am so thankful to all the MUA reviewers here. I never thought about Rimmel products much until I saw BOGOF at CVS this week so I came here to MUA right away. Of course, I still had some lip liners in my cosmetic bag but due to great reviews here I did not think much and went ahead for this liner. I was not disappointed! The thing I like most about the product is the color itself. It's very natural..meaning it will make everyone look good with bare minimum color (but there is a natural color there, not totally nude). I follow this with Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Punch and all I can say is it looks much better than me using lip gloss alone. Buy it, you won't regret it!!

on 3/27/2009 1:54:00 AM

I just bought this today so I can't judge it based off of how long it lasts or whether or not it is drying. I bought it to match the Rimmel lipstick Birthday Suit. While Rimmel has a couple nude lip liners, this was the only one I found that was an automatic (mechanical) pencil. I hate sharpening anything so it has to be automatic. The color matches my natural lip color perfectly. Four dollars is pretty cheap, so the price is affordable and would consider trying out some of the other colors. While I don't think I'll ever run out (as I don't usually wear lip liner), I would repurchase and I highly recommend.

on 3/26/2009 6:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

The makeup artist for my wedding used this on me - l was quite fond of it especially when I learned the price! I like how smoothly it goes on and that I don't have to sharpen it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Beautiful shade, mlbb. I use it alone and top with a lip balm. Not drying at all.

on 3/8/2009 10:06:00 PM

I received this lipliner w/ one of those bonus packagings, on the lipstick Crush
Color: Nude brown
Texture: Pretty creamy, glides on smoothly
Packaging: Twist-up pencil, pretty good
Value: About ~$4 depending on where purchased, pretty good deal
Overall: I'm not a sucker for lip liners because they're usually kind of dry, but this one's not too bad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG lip liner. The color is the *perfect* mlbb color for my NC 35 complexion. The texture is so smooth and creamy that you don't really need a lipstick on top. It doesn't wear quite as long as some drier pencil lip liners, but I gladly make that trade off for the comfortable creaminess of this pencil. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it.

Popular Lip Liners