August 29, 2014 | 1341 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate - Addiction 018

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by kikky

I am so thankful to all the MUA reviewers here. I never thought about Rimmel products much until I saw BOGOF at CVS this week so I came here to MUA right away. Of course, I still had some lip liners in my cosmetic bag but due to great reviews here I did not think much and went ahead for this liner. I was not disappointed! The thing I like most about the product is the color itself. It's very natural..meaning it will make everyone look good with bare minimum color (but there is a natural color there, not totally nude). I follow this with Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Punch and all I can say is it looks much better than me using lip gloss alone. Buy it, you won't regret it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bonita29

I just bought this today so I can't judge it based off of how long it lasts or whether or not it is drying. I bought it to match the Rimmel lipstick Birthday Suit. While Rimmel has a couple nude lip liners, this was the only one I found that was an automatic (mechanical) pencil. I hate sharpening anything so it has to be automatic. The color matches my natural lip color perfectly. Four dollars is pretty cheap, so the price is affordable and would consider trying out some of the other colors. While I don't think I'll ever run out (as I don't usually wear lip liner), I would repurchase and I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by lydiag22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

The makeup artist for my wedding used this on me - l was quite fond of it especially when I learned the price! I like how smoothly it goes on and that I don't have to sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful shade, mlbb. I use it alone and top with a lip balm. Not drying at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I received this lipliner w/ one of those bonus packagings, on the lipstick Crush
Color: Nude brown
Texture: Pretty creamy, glides on smoothly
Packaging: Twist-up pencil, pretty good
Value: About ~$4 depending on where purchased, pretty good deal
Overall: I'm not a sucker for lip liners because they're usually kind of dry, but this one's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

This is my HG lip liner. The color is the *perfect* mlbb color for my NC 35 complexion. The texture is so smooth and creamy that you don't really need a lipstick on top. It doesn't wear quite as long as some drier pencil lip liners, but I gladly make that trade off for the comfortable creaminess of this pencil. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a lip liner to make my pigmented lips not as pigmented and I can wear lighter colors. I've tried concealer before applying and that looked odd.

I use the side of the lip liner to apply on my lips, it's not an exact match but it did muted my natural pigmented lips so I could wear a lighter shade.

I also tried it before using a slimshine that i was determined to b2m since it didn't show up on me, and it made the slim shine's color show up and it's not that bad.

Also it made my lip stick lasted longer too. I was eating my lunch and my lip stick did rub off on the cup. Continuing on my meal i thought i got some stuff on my lips and i rubbed my napkin, i still had color on my lips.

I've found a solution to tone down my pigmented lips and at a great deal. I'm glad i found this item on here and I was thinking of getting the Guerlain lip lift.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I use this frequently. It feels creamy and smooth going on and I agree that it doesn't last as long as 1000 kisses but it is still very good. I have a hard time matching my lip tone, this comes close. WW #666 is a closer match, BUT I like how this goes on much better and it blends into my lip with just a quick smudge of my pinkie finger, so no ring around the mouth--AND, I don't have to sharpen it! Definately worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 5:34:00 AM More reviews by dw4518

great natural lip colour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 7:28:00 AM More reviews by FourFortyFive

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this liner. Itís *always* in my bag and is probably the only product that I see myself buying literally for the rest of my life, I wear it every day and have been using it over 3 years now. I use it for everything, reds, all kinds of pinks and especially nudes...perfect and sexy for nudes. It doesnít match my lip color perfectly, my lips are too reddish and the color just a little more brown, but applied lightly, it subtlety defines them and matches everything, I can even get away with just this and clear gloss.

Lasting power seems to be as good as the other lip color Iím wearing, be it a gloss or lipstick. If I fill in my lips and apply a color over the top, this l/l certainly makes the other color last longer. The automatic pencil is certainly a winner in my book. The *only* complaint that I have is that Rimmel tests on animals which, even though the product is perfect in every other way, leaves me looking for a pencil that comes from a company with ethics I can agree with. continued >>