December 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Polishes - Milani - Nail Lacquer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by starrlite77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This one of my favorite drug store polishes. It is a little runny but what do you expect for the price. I have no complaints. I also like the fact that removes very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by irheba

i don't know what everyone else is saying but i tend to find these nail polishes very messy and too runny. it also takes FOREVER to actually dry. doesnt chip much but wont buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ixoxomakeupp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really love these nail polishes:) I bought tropical fiesta two weeks ago, and i think it's a pretty funn color:) It hasn't even chipped. I reccomend these nail polishes to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

I guess I'm in the minority here. I purchased Cherry Pit and although the color was pretty, the consistency was so runny! It made such as mess. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kimmyann

Milani has the cutest nail polishes that go on really well and are super cheap! Awesome deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by kiki105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Milani nail polish is my favorite drugstore nail polish, hands down. I even like it better than China Glaze. The polishes are shinier, easy to apply, easy to remove, and have a lot of staying power! (It lasts just as long as China Glaze!) I've got "Cherry Pie" on my toenails right now... it's a gorgeous shiny red. I just love these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Twinkly1216

I bought my first milani nail polish when the pretty packaging caught my eye while I was shopping at CVS. I wore it on spring break (which really is pretty abusive on nail polish) and it didn't chip at all (no base or top coat). Very durable polish, I wish I could remember the color I got but all I remember is that it was a very flattering pink. The color matched the bottle with two coats and it dried reasonably quickly.

So overall I'd say it's a durable polish, good deal, nice colors and I'd definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Milani! Not just the polishes, but almost all their cosmetics. Milani has a nice range of shades, but I'm taking a lippie off because they rarely bring out new shades. Sometimes I get all excited when I near the Milani display, only to discover I already have what I'm looking at. Or sometimes they even recycle old colors in new displays. Talk about being teased! But the quality is good, the price is right, and there are a lot of colors to choose from.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As with the rest of Milani products, these are high-quality, the drugstore alternatives of high-end brands (I'm looking at you, OPI!). The color selection is limited but very unique. Most shades are bold and unusual, so these may not be the best choice for more conservative women. These have good lasting power, pigmented formula, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ToxicBailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooove milani nail polishes- they are by far the best that you can get from the drugstore besides OPI or Orly. And for only 3 bucks! They have a wide range of colors, good staying power, nice brush/applicator, and overall just a fantasic nail polish. I have bought about 9 of these already, and will definitely continue to get more!
My favorite shade is "Cool Vibe", a beautiful vibrant magenta-y pinkish violet color that's pretty hard to describe.
But yeah, these are definitely a great nail polish, especially for the price!