September 15, 2014 | 980 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sex Bomb

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first bath bomb from LUSH has got to be the Sex Bomb. I love how it smells of sweet lavender and makes my bath colorful! What I hate is the price of this product. LUSH can be over priced at some of their departments like gift sets and bath bombs. But, on the brighter side, I love this bath bomb and will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by LianneK

One of my two favorite Lush bombs (the other being Big Blue). I ADORE this scent. Lush has done many fragrance rounds and made SE perfumes, but never this one! Why????????? It. Smells. Divine. Makes the water a pretty pink, and no flowers to clog the drain or shrapnel stars to slice my skin up. The gelatin flower does not dissolve, but squishes easily enough so it's no big deal. I will never stop buying Sex Bomb.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

*psst I think I scalded myself in the bath today LOL it felt liek a sauna!* but on the actual review..

This bath bomb, I've avoided for AGES. I usually stray away from the flowery scents like 'Sakura', and Sex bomb, and think pink.. I don't know why. I just like scents like Karma, and those candy-coated ones (MMM)

But I finally tried this and.. IT TURNS THE BATH INTO THE PRETTIEST mix of lavender and pink! Soo soo pretty. And the petals aren't a pain in the butt to clean after since they can be either smushed or dissolve on their own.

The scent is nice, and it doesn't leave you completely non-moisturized (like the Big Sea) so I thoroughly enjoy this bath bomb.

Not sure if I'll pick this up, or find other things in the store to try out . (Lush= wonderful land of finding things to try)

But I already have another one in my Lush drawer so.. !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Very strong flowery perfume scent but lovely nontheless... I generally prefer more fresher scents (like the happy pill bath bomb) but the packaging of the little soap flower petals was very cute :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this bath bomb. It has a very flowery, perfumey fragrance that is lovely. It turned my bath a beautiful pinkish purple colour and the smell lasted on my skin. It was pretty mosturizing and very relaxing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this with my let's get fizzical box set and I really like it! The smell is so amazing I don't think it's too strong at all and it seems to linger for a little while on my skin. I like the cute little rose and how it makes my tub such a pretty colour! I wouldn't say it's one of my all time favorites but I really like it and would probably purchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by binks1124

Although I love the scent and the look of this bath bomb, it was too expensive for just one use. The Lush bath bombs can typically be split to get more than one use out of it, but this one (because of its shape) just wouldnt break apart. I loved the color it turned my bath water, it was such a pretty pink with just a hint of purple, the scent was amazing, and I just did not want to get out of the tub.

Over all, the only reason I would not repurchase this bath bomb was because of the price and single use ability! If money is not a concern for me I would love to have a never ending supply!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by nullified

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Although it is pretty and makes the water a beautiful shade of purpley pink, the smell is just too much. It is overly sweet and smelling it gives me a headache.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Not a fan of this bath bomb, its scent is over bearing almost too much for my nose. it does look pretty and i like how the flower in the center just slowly melts away in the tub...but the smell is too much. it has me wanting to jump out of the bath and shower! they say jasmin is in this but its not what i smell.... its just so strong. i will pass on this one every time.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ellaphunt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm not going to lie: the fragrance in this one is amazing. And it makes a gorgeous fizz that turns the water the color of rosehip or hibiscus tea.

So why the low score? Mostly it's because as the bomb dissolved in the water, I poked at it a couple of times to get it to fizz more, and it gave me a sharp burn on my fingers. There was no lasting mark or anything, but it definitely felt like a mild chemical burn. Not the way to settle in for a relaxing bath!

Also, the rose, which looks really cute on the bomb in the store, gets gummy and never dissolves.