LUSH Sex Bomb

3.9

on 3/13/2011 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! I really like the smell and the effect it has on the water.
I live in the UK so our lush products are much cheaper than they are in America, is lush an British company? because that would explain the american price.

I have completely fallen in love with this, its soooo amazing :D

on 3/13/2011 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very pretty product and I wanted to like it but...it just wasn't meant to be for us.
I didn't really care for it at the store, but I have noticed some Lush products smell different once you're using them, so I gave it a try.
As someone else said, this bomb CANNOT be broken. (at least I couldn't.) So you're stuck using the whole thing at once.
It's a quick dissolving bomb that is pretty to watch for the short time it's fizzing.
The bathwater turns a pretty deep pink.
But the smell...it's not terrible, but it smells like something a never married lady with 12 cats and lots of doileys would wear. (imo)
I prefer the Lush baths with scents that linger, and this does linger.
I just wish I liked how it smells.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My first bath bomb from LUSH has got to be the Sex Bomb. I love how it smells of sweet lavender and makes my bath colorful! What I hate is the price of this product. LUSH can be over priced at some of their departments like gift sets and bath bombs. But, on the brighter side, I love this bath bomb and will buy it again!

on 2/6/2011 10:36:00 PM

One of my two favorite Lush bombs (the other being Big Blue). I ADORE this scent. Lush has done many fragrance rounds and made SE perfumes, but never this one! Why????????? It. Smells. Divine. Makes the water a pretty pink, and no flowers to clog the drain or shrapnel stars to slice my skin up. The gelatin flower does not dissolve, but squishes easily enough so it's no big deal. I will never stop buying Sex Bomb.

on 9/20/2010 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

*psst I think I scalded myself in the bath today LOL it felt liek a sauna!* but on the actual review..

This bath bomb, I've avoided for AGES. I usually stray away from the flowery scents like 'Sakura', and Sex bomb, and think pink.. I don't know why. I just like scents like Karma, and those candy-coated ones (MMM)

But I finally tried this and.. IT TURNS THE BATH INTO THE PRETTIEST mix of lavender and pink! Soo soo pretty. And the petals aren't a pain in the butt to clean after since they can be either smushed or dissolve on their own.

The scent is nice, and it doesn't leave you completely non-moisturized (like the Big Sea) so I thoroughly enjoy this bath bomb.

Not sure if I'll pick this up, or find other things in the store to try out . (Lush= wonderful land of finding things to try)

But I already have another one in my Lush drawer so.. !

on 7/30/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Very strong flowery perfume scent but lovely nontheless... I generally prefer more fresher scents (like the happy pill bath bomb) but the packaging of the little soap flower petals was very cute :)

on 5/10/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this bath bomb. It has a very flowery, perfumey fragrance that is lovely. It turned my bath a beautiful pinkish purple colour and the smell lasted on my skin. It was pretty mosturizing and very relaxing.

on 4/24/2010 10:39:00 PM

I got this with my let's get fizzical box set and I really like it! The smell is so amazing I don't think it's too strong at all and it seems to linger for a little while on my skin. I like the cute little rose and how it makes my tub such a pretty colour! I wouldn't say it's one of my all time favorites but I really like it and would probably purchase again :)

on 3/11/2010 5:49:00 PM

Although I love the scent and the look of this bath bomb, it was too expensive for just one use. The Lush bath bombs can typically be split to get more than one use out of it, but this one (because of its shape) just wouldnt break apart. I loved the color it turned my bath water, it was such a pretty pink with just a hint of purple, the scent was amazing, and I just did not want to get out of the tub.

Over all, the only reason I would not repurchase this bath bomb was because of the price and single use ability! If money is not a concern for me I would love to have a never ending supply!

on 2/28/2010 8:39:00 AM

Although it is pretty and makes the water a beautiful shade of purpley pink, the smell is just too much. It is overly sweet and smelling it gives me a headache.

Popular Bath Treatments