November 28, 2014 | 1844 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 5 Colour Eyeshadows

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by playsindirt

Beautiful colors, great wearability, lovely packaging .... but the PRICE! I have several of these and my major complaint is that they really don't wear any better than Clinique Color Surge. Plus sometimes only two or three of the colors in the quint are actually usuable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by xjuteveux

I have the Secret Charm pallette, it was the featured spring pallette. I LOVE IT. It's my favorite eyeshadow and I think it lasts longer than MACs. Its probably the only Dior product that I absolutely love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MC_Pee_Pants

I have "Incognito" for daily wear. The colors were exactly what I wanted (i.e. NO SHIMMER), it stays put, it's soft and blendable. I couldn't be happier with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Kristineh

Really good eyeshadows, and a very neat price for five different ones! I don't like the new packaging, but would definitely repurchase if I find the perfect color blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 4:00:00 AM More reviews by xomuffinxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It lasts forever! The eye shadows are very silky and all the colors look great! I have always had compliments every time I pull out my 5 star shadows to touch up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2006 1:19:00 PM More reviews by makeovermama

I like these eyeshadows. Not my HG, still searching for that, but these are nice. They go on very smooth and blend very well. They seem silky and luxurious. The package is gorgeous. I don't see a ton of color when I wear these shadows (I have Incognito), but my eyes definitely look prettier and brighter when I wear them. I use these every day. Very natural looking. The price seems high, until you remember you're getting 5 shadows. This compact will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Lala04

OMG...No other shadows compare. I have had 4 pans, and that's saying alot; my newest pan is 8mo old and my oldest is probably 8yrs old. Seriously. They are superbly formulated and highly pigmented, giving you rich, vibrant coverage without having to layer, layer, layer the color for coverage. One application with a touch up is more than enough. However you really do need to blend them because they are so color concentraded- if you aren't careful about blending, they end up looking splotchy. I have tried just about every other brand of eyeshadow (d/s and high-end) and these are my favorite, hands down! 5 lippies (absolutely deserve them too!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased two on ebay--mauve chic and the roses for about half off. These are so expensive, but truly, the amount in one compact equals to about 4 single shadows. I suspect that the shadows are a bit old (no boxes), but they're still really good quality and are beautiful colors. They are creamy feeling and nicely pigmented. Dior has added so many fun colors to try. I think that any one into makeup should own at least one because you can have lots of color combinations.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by rickylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tender Chic Compact: Very beautiful blue compact with a velvet bag-love the silver logo. Paid $108.00 (New Zealand)-Excellent value as you get five shadows in one compact. Usually purchase Chanel shadows but I am really impressed by this product. Shadows: Light pink-white high-lighter-creamy neutral beige-chocolate-mauvey pink. 2 silver embossed applicators, one for precise shading, the other for all over coverage. However I wish Dior would replace those types of applicators with a mini brush. Also the velvet bag could have a zip on it plus a small handle. Overall I like Dior: the package presentation is slightly more attractive than Chanel. The couleurs highly pigmented-are supposed last for hours (I use Chanel Base L as a primer). Thumbs up Dior.

Update-Product has caused eye irritation/pigments are barely visible-except the chocolate e/s as a liner. A real dud. Will stick to Chanel for powdered e/s. Considering the price, I expected more for my money, not a big zero. The only masterpiece is the compact presentation.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Supergirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great pigment, incredible staying power, excellent color selection, stylish packaging... All the pros I know love these! Not cheap but will last a lifetime.