April 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Strip Eyeshadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2005 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LunaY

When I first got this eyeshadow, I expected it to be a little more blue-toned than what I got. It looked similar in the pan to a shade I already owned (Milani Mercury). However, a side by side comparison showed that they are very different. It's a medium/dark silver, and looks amazing with sooo many colors, but especially blues and teals.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 4:01:00 PM More reviews by miss_LOVELY

This has got to be one my favorite eyeshadows. As like other reviewers stated, this would make a great smokey eye!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by FallenStar841

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you are a lover of silver shadow then you must pick this up! Very pretty color that makes my hazel eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by tobytails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first glance Strip is very unassuming, which is ironic since the name of this product is not.. hooboy.*bangs drum* But anyways, in the pot Strip is irredescent gray/purple/blue, but on me it shows up as a light purple..or almost like a lilac. To compare the color, Strip is a cousin to MAC's anti-establishment, Moth Brow, Idol eyes, ect..ect...Don't get me wrong, I like these colors, but sometimes one can have too many of the same color! Today I used Strip in my crease area and Shattered on my lid, and black liner and black mascara. Maybe I'm going blind, or becoming color blind or the lighting has been screwy in my house, but this combination turned my green eyes blue. But either way, it's a beautiful springy-color combination. Strip is also one of the handful of UD eyeshadows that doesn't contain massive chunks of glitter. Thank you Urban Decay. The product will last a looonnggg time, so the 15 bucks spent is well worth it. And UD shadows are long lasting alone on their own, but paired with my HG primer potion the staying power is unbelievable! I will repurchase if I ever hit pan! [LLL/greeneyes/brownhair/neutral skin tone/oily lids]

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2005 4:17:00 PM More reviews by diasphora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy crap. This smoky-silver-blue makes the world's best smoky eye. I've been looking for something like this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 6:40:00 AM More reviews by yumi_lumi

Pretty! This is a very glittery metallic blueish silver shadow. It's discoish but you can tone it down. It's lovely. *I heart this.*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 8:23:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mistakenly bought MAC's cream colour base in Slick thinking it would be as intense as my newly found Strip. I now know the two don't compare. Strip is the best silver eyeshadow on the market...hands down! This metallic gem is the exact shade I've been searching for! It's very pigmented and if applied correctly can give you that 'celebrity' glow. It makes my eyes look professionally made up. Just a smidgen in the center makes them pop! And it has superb staying power. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by mrs_billy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this colour. it can be used anytime and for a range of purposes - as a heavy, all over cover for a vibrant effect or used more softly in a 'smoky eye' look. would definitly buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by katykat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love this color! I think it was the first UD color I ever bought. It would work great if you brushed it on lightly as a highlight color or spread it all over your lids for a barely-blue silver-gray look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, this is a wonderful colour - it just looks horrible on my light olive skin. If you can pull off blue eyeshadows, then this intensely coloured blue-silver is perfect for you. Just not for me. High marks anyway.