Trish McEvoy #29

4.8

on 5/14/2005 9:07:00 AM

This brush, amazingly, was gifted upon me. But I cannot believe I didn't own it sooner! I find it to be much more precise than MAC's tapered crease brushes, and the bristles are soft but not floppy. The #29 brush is my go-to brush for applying shadow in the crease and on my brow bone. A must-have, if you ask me!

on 3/28/2005 12:11:00 AM

My absolute favorite crease brush. It leaves just the right amount of shadow in the crease. I LOVE this brush.

on 12/30/2004 1:32:00 AM

This tapered crease/blending brush is so fabulous that I almost want to turn in my once-beloved MAC 224. Trish's #29 tapers to a very precise point, but the brush is so soft and pliable that the result can vary depending on the application pressure. I just love it, and get this - I got it as an RAOK. How cool am I? LOL (Thanks G!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love it love it love it!!!!!!!!! my aunt gave it to me -- i guess she bought a new one for herself. if i lose this one, i'll HAVE to buy another one!!! it smooths on my bobbi brown shimmer wash in Fawn FLAWLESSLY, and i can even get a little on the lower lids perfectly, despite the brush's shape. i give it an A++++!!!! continued >>

on 8/1/2004 3:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very versatile brush. You can use the little pointed tip to carefully detail the crease with light pressure, or you can use the brush to apply a light color all over as a wash. It has exquisitely soft, full bristles and is a pleasure to use.

on 2/16/2004 3:24:00 PM

This brush is one of my staples that I use daily. I use it to apply my wash color as well with crease color and the brush hair is soft. It grabs color from the e/s or pigment very well that if I lost it I will definately replace it, good choice!

on 1/12/2004 2:54:00 AM

This crease brush really does the job. The design couldn't be more perfect. Applies shadow evenly, makeup looks flawless, and it's quite easy to use. Another Trish winner.

on 1/4/2004 3:44:00 PM

I L-O-V-E this brush! It is so soft and silky, and best of all I get a great crease with minimal effort. This brush is for sheer crease work, and its perfect. I get the right amount of color blended on for a soft crease every time. Fabulous brush!

on 9/24/2003 9:34:00 PM

Rave, rave, rave. A relative newcomer to the smoky eye(thanks finally to GA), now even I could do the crease work on my Asian eyes - with this beautiful, soft, lucite brush.

This brush is wonderfully soft & gentle. Enables me to quickly, yet precisely, define the crease area. With it I can create a subtle or a dramatic look with little effort. Very versatile.

Popular Makeup Brushes