November 26, 2014 | 1729 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 9:31:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Best Crease/All-Over Brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 9:07:00 AM More reviews by naima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush, amazingly, was gifted upon me. But I cannot believe I didn't own it sooner! I find it to be much more precise than MAC's tapered crease brushes, and the bristles are soft but not floppy. The #29 brush is my go-to brush for applying shadow in the crease and on my brow bone. A must-have, if you ask me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 12:11:00 AM More reviews by skygirl78

My absolute favorite crease brush. It leaves just the right amount of shadow in the crease. I LOVE this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 1:32:00 AM More reviews by naima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This tapered crease/blending brush is so fabulous that I almost want to turn in my once-beloved MAC 224. Trish's #29 tapers to a very precise point, but the brush is so soft and pliable that the result can vary depending on the application pressure. I just love it, and get this - I got it as an RAOK. How cool am I? LOL (Thanks G!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Hedonic_Devotion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love it love it love it!!!!!!!!! my aunt gave it to me -- i guess she bought a new one for herself. if i lose this one, i'll HAVE to buy another one!!! it smooths on my bobbi brown shimmer wash in Fawn FLAWLESSLY, and i can even get a little on the lower lids perfectly, despite the brush's shape. i give it an A++++!!!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Deandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very versatile brush. You can use the little pointed tip to carefully detail the crease with light pressure, or you can use the brush to apply a light color all over as a wash. It has exquisitely soft, full bristles and is a pleasure to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by CaliJen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush is one of my staples that I use daily. I use it to apply my wash color as well with crease color and the brush hair is soft. It grabs color from the e/s or pigment very well that if I lost it I will definately replace it, good choice!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2004 2:54:00 AM More reviews by leinicny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This crease brush really does the job. The design couldn't be more perfect. Applies shadow evenly, makeup looks flawless, and it's quite easy to use. Another Trish winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I L-O-V-E this brush! It is so soft and silky, and best of all I get a great crease with minimal effort. This brush is for sheer crease work, and its perfect. I get the right amount of color blended on for a soft crease every time. Fabulous brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by grenadine_00

Rave, rave, rave. A relative newcomer to the smoky eye(thanks finally to GA), now even I could do the crease work on my Asian eyes - with this beautiful, soft, lucite brush.