October 25, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Rachjenks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not confident when it come to lipstick so told the lady at the counter I wanted something that you can tell I'm wearing but not too bright or anything. She got me the bountiful blush which at first I think looked a bit brown for me but it isn't at all. It's great just what I wanted. I paid £17 which I thought was ok. It is moisturising but I have dry lips so I use lip balm about 15 mins before I put it on. I will be going back for more as I get braver with colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My grandmother always gets Clinique samples in the mail and gives them to me and this is tied for my favorite product of their's that I've used so far (tied with Clinique's High Impact Mascara).

The Chubby Stick is kind of like a lip balm, but with great color! I have only used the shade Woppin' Watermelon, but it is so pretty. I am fair skinned, and it basically looks like my natural lip color, it just makes them look better. Not only does it add a healthy color to my lips, it also moisturizers them. It feels great and looks great.

I definitely plan to purchase some of their other colors - but the Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon is PERFECT for making fair-skinned girls look like they have nothing on but pretty, natural, pink lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Just don't get it. If you have fuller lips then this will absolutely not cut it. It is nothing like a lip balm so people just need to quit it with that nonsense. Colors are just too much and too thin for me. Overhyped.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first started seeing lipstick "pencils" like these, they were ones that had to be sharpened and I was, like, "No WAY. It's messy enough sharpening eyeliner pencils and they're not as soft as lipsticks. NO WAY". But then I saw these twist up Chuppy Sticks from Clinique. I bought one in Roomiest Rose (which I think is one of the "Intense" shades) and I have to say that I really like the colour and I like the ease of application - I don't even need a mirror and I can put these on in class - actually while I'm TEACHING my classes - because they're almost as easy to apply as lip balm. I do wish these lasted a bit longer on the lips. And I really dislike the stupid alliterative names (sorry, Clinique - they're not cute-sounding; they're just DUMB). But I do like this product because, like I say, is as easy to swipe on as a colourless balm but it leaves a very pretty shade on the lips and feels very moisturizing and nice. I'll certainly buy a backup or 2 of the Roomiest Rose shade (I need one to keep at the front of my class, in my counter, and one for purse/gym bag, etc.). And there are a few other really nice shades I'll be trying in spite of the daft names (honestly, Pudgy Peony? Curvy Candy? - silly)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by kfulghum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased in the all graped up color. I love the color. This also has a great moisturizing consistency. It does not stay on good and is gone within the hour. Also, the chubby stick makes it look like you get a lot of product, when in actuality, you get about 1/2 inch of product. Very expensive for the amount of product that you get. Neutrogena has almost the exact same product for half the price. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for three months and I really love it; the color is vibrant and it's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. I find that it lasts decently well in comparison to other products; I get about three good hours and it fades off nicely without having the product just disappear in the center of my lips after drinking.

I would like to add that I have only tried the chubby stick intense and not the plain moisturizing version.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by downton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clinique chubby stick-What is all the fuss? Just another lip balm really. Expensive too! , Need to reapply hourly even without eating. Yes it is moisturizing but for 17 dollars you can do better. Also stick is really too big for a pants pocket yet not very much product. Revlon Just Bitten got poor reviews-why? Own both and they are really the same product. Actually Revlon lasts longer!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by typeface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually own a couple of these; one was a sample and the other I bought for myself. I have to say that it's one of my favorite kind of lipsticks. It's smooth and sheer, with just enough color and translucency to flatter most skintones. I found color faded after about two hours, but only a little; after that, it seemed like I lost color more quickly. I needed to reapply after about three hours, but that's not a big deal to me; I happen to talk, eat, and drink frequently. Another thing I really like about this product is how rarely I get clumps of dead skin coated in color. I would rather dead skin stay unnoticeable. Overall, I would recommend the chubby stick to anyone that is looking for a sheer lipstick that is almost like a tint. My lips remained moisturized, so I was happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like it but i feel like its not unique. You can find so many cheaper alternatives at the drugstore that are just as good, if not better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

Well for me it was not good nor bad i have the one in pudgy peony for $15 at Clinique.to me it was simply just a normal lipstick you could get at any old drugstore.it was pretty pigmented though.i don't think I would PERSONALLY buy it again but you can still check it out if you'd like.