July 30, 2014 | 1706 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an awesome deep conditioner. It comes in a tub where you have to scoop out the conditioner. The texture is a runny-ish cream that smells so light and clean. It really moisturizes my hair. After using it my hair looks very healthy and shiny. I've used it more than once a week and never experienced any build-up.

I bought a 16 oz. tub at Sally's for $12.99 and it really lasts a long time. I will definitely repurchase and have this in my rotation :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 5:19:00 AM More reviews by watchmedoit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I sometimes deep condition with this after a protein treatment. Using this with heat is the key for me - I use a heating cap for 1/2 an hour every week or two for visible results. Serious relief for dry hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! I've never been so let down from a product that had such good reviews. This doesn't condition my hair AT ALL. Suave conditioner leaves my hair more moisturized and I am being serious.

Background: My hair is a lacking moisture but no split ends or breakage.

This product made my hair feel like it wasn't even conditioned at all. It also had a chemical smell that the apple fragrance couldn't fully mask. Yuck.

I will go back to my GPB moisturizer, which is also 100% natural. Goldwell conditioner is another one I use and like.I don't even know what to do with this huge tub, which wasn't expensive, luckily.

Also, when I ran my hand through my hair it felt like plastic, like a wig. It must have a ton of silicone in it, which does NOT condition hair, doesn't add moisture at all. Truly the worst 'conditioner' I've ever used. Don't use this before dying your hair or the color won't take because of this effect.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Kayr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did like this product at first, but I felt that it was starting to dry my hair after a while, also started to feel coated. It also contains amodimethicone which my hair does not agree with cones, so I'm on the lookout for a cone-free conditioner.
I really liked the idea of the tub because it I was able to get out as much as I wanted without having to worry about getting too much or too little.
Unfortunately, the main reason why I am not buying this again and why I threw the remainder of my tub away is because I found out that L'Oreal tests their products on animals...and I'm not okay with that. I'm an animal lover and do not believe in animal testing so I will never buy any L'Oreal products ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by hpolanek

I too cannot believe there are so many positive reviews on this one. I used it a couple times and although it creates good slip in the shower when your hair is wet...after blowdrying its very coated and waxy. I tried using only a SMALL amount and using it only from the ears down as well and this stuff is not working. I'm sticking to my long time favorite Neutrogenas triple moisture mask-Its a nice thick intense cond. without the waxy coated feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Once upon a time, this was my HG. My hair changed and became even more dry, and this no longer works the way it used to. It is really moisturizing, so I still give it a good rating. My hair is just difficult. I'd still repurchase and use it sometimes, but it's no longer an HG miracle moisturizer for me. Even if I used this daily (which for many would be overkill), it just isn't enough for my hair anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by zephyr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST conditioner I have ever used. I credit it 100% with keeping my platinum bleached blonde hair looking as soft and shiny as it did before I colored it! I love how my hair feels after I use this (soft and completely tangle-free), and the smell is amazing as well. I keep buying this over and over (love how cheap it is, too), and I still love it after a year of regular use. Total HG status!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by wrinklefree

I love this product. I bought it after seeing all the great reviews and it didn't disappoint me. I have fine hair and I applied it to all of my hair except the roots. I could comb through my hair with total ease. It gives my hair softness and shine without weighing it down. I don't mind the packaging and I used a small amount for fantastic results. The smell is great. I will probably use this twice a week until my hair gets into better shape. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My only gripe is the packaging - I wish this came in a pump or squeeze bottle. I use this about once a week. I haven't used it where I let it sit on my head for an hour -I just use it in the shower - let it sit on for 5 mins. It does a good job in just that amount of time, and I notice my hair is softer when I get out of the shower.

This is a good deep treatment for anyone, I would say.

Price was around $10-12, if I recall correctly.

It smells nice and not too strong -just a light, clean, floral.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by letsgofaraway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This may be the most intensive conditioner I've had (my Japanese magic permed hair could use it), so I do like what it does - hair feels smooth, thick and healthy. I'm Asian, but it might be too heavy for fine hair types. Also, I take care not to get it in my scalp, as it's oily.

Lots of slip in hair even when rinsed out. It's really thick - a small glob fell into my shower and didn't even dissolve in water as it went down the drain. Beware though, the stuff could start to build up in your drain, especially if you lose a lot of hair like I do.