The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum,Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben,Yellow 6.

on 12/4/2011 8:17:00 AM

My HG hand cream! Love the smell, love the moisturizing properties, love the packaging (I have the pump dispenser at my night stand and the tube in my purse)! I've always had trouble with my dry hands, so I have tried lots and lots of hand creams. This is my absolute favorite! This sinks in really nicely and leave my hands supple and silky. Even my bengal cat likes the smell of this hand cream, and she normally hates perfumed stuff. Sometimes she even licks the cream off my hands :P

on 11/19/2011 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

HG daily hand cream! Iīve got super dry, chapped hands and I discovered this cream about two years ago. I love it! The smell is weet but subtle, the cream is not thick and it sinks in in seconds. It actually moisturizes and heal hands, and you can feel the softness even after washing your hands. Itīs a light hand cream that works. I use it during the day because I can reapply without having to wait for it to absorb. At night I use a thicker and richer hand cream (the hemp one). The package is decent, not to pretty but acceptable. The cream is kind of pricey but a litlle goes a long way and itīs totally worth it. Also it actually helps srtenghten nails. Mine were brittle and thin and now they are shiny and a little bit stronger. Iīve repurchased and plan to do it again. Totally recommend it!

on 11/18/2011 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love buying makeup and skincare but since my face products don't run out that fast, I turn to buying hand cream instead. Picked this up today at the Body Shop. I think in term of pricing, this one is still pricier than your average handcream, but compared to other BodyShop one it is slightly cheaper. Smells nice, but it smells more of vanilla to me. It's not too thick, so your hands won't be greasy. Overall, this is a nice product.

on 11/12/2011 11:17:00 AM

Overall I think this is a good hand moisturizer until I wash my hands.. then I keep having to reapply. When you first apply it it's slightly greasy but sinks in pretty fast, has a pretty mild but sweet smell, not over powering at all. It's ~ $10 for 100mL, not too bad, just a little on the pricey side. The packaging is good because it's small enough to fit in any bag or purse and it's in tube form so it's hygienic in that you don't have to put your fingers in. I really need something that is almost water proof or something, and something thats a little heavier because winter is on it's way! I think next time I will purchase the hemp hand cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Amazing! My all time favorite hand cream. It makes my hands soft and shiny. It's not oily and muddy, and it absorbes quickly. The smell is gorgeous and weak, and that's how it should be! This hand cream is also very mild, not so strong and powerful. The cream dries after 5 minutes or less. Lovelyyyy. :)

on 6/26/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

feels a bit greasy at first but it's absorbed pretty quickly after a short while. my hands become smoother after applying this after a few days. the fragrance is a bit too strong for me, it would be great if it comes in a smaller tube.

on 6/10/2011 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

BEST LOTION EVER. My HG lotion. Smells great, works great, feels great, makes your skin nice and soft. Can't get any better than that.

on 6/2/2011 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this hand cream :) It smells so nice for starters, like a really nice sweet nutty smell :) It's not the thickest hand cream around, so if you have extremely dry hands it might not be the best product for you (if that's you, I can recommend Hemp hand protector by the Body Shop as well.) Even though it's not super thick, it still does a good job of keeping my hands soft. I use it once or twice a day, before bed and sometimes in the morning. My hands are pretty soft anyway, but if I don't use hand cream for a few days they start feeling a bit dry so this is really good for maintaining smooth hands. The price isn't actually too bad for the Body Shop, so it's worth the money ($18 Australian.) Highly recommend!

on 5/29/2011 8:52:00 PM

Probably one of my favourite hand creams. I love that it doesn't make me hands feel greasy and it absorbs quickly into my hands. I could probably use a pen 5 minutes or so after I apply this. Smells nice (not too strong unlike the BBW ones) and it's decently priced. Overall, I'm glad I bought the small size and will repurchase the original. :)

on 5/14/2011 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Bit of a 'meh' experience. It feels really greasy, barely absorbs and my hands have been looking more ravaged since I have been using this. Has a adorable smell, but its not worth it. Also its very expensive for the amount that you get, but that shouldn't be a suprise considering its from the Body Shop.
However, I do admire the Body Shop for what they are trying to achieve, especially when it comes to animal testing and natural products. :)

Top Rated The Body Shop Products