January 28, 2015 | 1391 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This stuff smells GREAT while I am washing off with it. The only problem is there is no staying power whatsoever and after I dry off after my shower I can't smell it at all. It has a nice creamy lather but really dries me out after.

This stuff doesn't last long at all either. I am not really a big fan of the Lush soaps and personally prefer dove above all other soaps. This soap only lasted 2 weeks at most it was ridiculous how fast it melted.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this so much! Smells gorgeous, very creamy and moisturising. Not too sure about the honeycomb thing on the side of it though, mine was a bit scratchy, plastic like.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Nandana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this soap soooo much. It smells great. This is not exactly a heavy moisturising soap but its good enough. It cleans the skin pretty well. So I use it during autumn. I take a small slice of this one and the rock star and keep it in my drawer of camisoles and vests. I love how great they smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by kendraemiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved how this soap smells, but I didn't feel very clean after washing with it. I've used cheaper soaps and do the job better. Not to mention that it's difficult for someone in my situation to store. I live in a dorm and I have to use a communal bathroom. I have to use a plastic tub to carry it around in my shower caddy. I probably will not purchase again, too bad, the soap really does smell lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by StaceySmith945

This is my everyday soap, what I use when I'm not exfoliating.
Smells nice, not too strong. Very creamy, but not the best lather.
What a lot of people don't realize I think is that the honeycomb on top is actually soap as well! Don't believe me? Cut it off, wet your hands and rub it together! See?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells of honey. Very creamy but not the best lather. Moisturizers the skin very well. My kids love it and have taken bites out when I wasn't looking, guess it doesn't taste to bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Emberm

This soap is the best smelling soap ever! Despite its price and poor lasting ability, I still buy this. I have used it on my face before and it was fine. I find that a bar of this only lasts about a week. That annoys me. But all the ther supermarket soaps dry out my skin and this one just makes me skin smell like a jar of honey.. Nothing compares, especially with the $60/kg price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love LOVE this soap it smells sooo yummy. its pretty moisturizing and the smell is subtle enough that it doesn't clash with perfume.the bit ontop tho is just a waste as it does nothing and just gets thrown out at the end.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by imgracekelly

I love this soap! My brother bought me 3/4 of a lb of this soap and I adore it! It's hydrating and smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite soap by Lush.

I quite love the honey/caramel/toffee scent!