October 21, 2014 | 2008 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells of honey. Very creamy but not the best lather. Moisturizers the skin very well. My kids love it and have taken bites out when I wasn't looking, guess it doesn't taste to bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Emberm

This soap is the best smelling soap ever! Despite its price and poor lasting ability, I still buy this. I have used it on my face before and it was fine. I find that a bar of this only lasts about a week. That annoys me. But all the ther supermarket soaps dry out my skin and this one just makes me skin smell like a jar of honey.. Nothing compares, especially with the $60/kg price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love LOVE this soap it smells sooo yummy. its pretty moisturizing and the smell is subtle enough that it doesn't clash with perfume.the bit ontop tho is just a waste as it does nothing and just gets thrown out at the end.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by imgracekelly

I love this soap! My brother bought me 3/4 of a lb of this soap and I adore it! It's hydrating and smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite soap by Lush.

I quite love the honey/caramel/toffee scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

LOVE this soap! I really love how Lush makes sweet scents that don't make me want to vomit. This is a very sweet smelling product, but to me there's a hint of spice and floral. It lathers great and unlike other reviewers, I haven't experienced any drying effects. Gets me all squeaky clean too and the scent isn't overpowering so it doesn't clash with my perfume! Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

Im head over heels in love with the fragrance of this soap! I just can't get enough of it honestly. I usually love sweet foody scents and this one's no exception! It smells so sweet and creamy and delicious toffee-like that I almost feel like eating it! And I love how the scent stays on your skin after you shower.. It is subtle but surely lingers! Might be pricy for a soap but I won't mind repurchasing it since the smell is to die for! It isnt too drying on your skin but I wouldn't say its moisturising as well. Lastly, it would be a good idea to get rid of the flimsy honey comb thing on top of the soap since its just plastic and it tends to scratch your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this and I love how it smells, sort of like creme brulee only nicer. A word of warning though-if you are a clean freak don't buy this as it leaves soap residue all over the shower. I think it's beacuse there are no chemical preservatives in it, but it goes everywhere!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

I adore the scent of this. its so nice, it smells like toffee, honey and delicious sweetness. Although i find that it dries my skin out, which is why i dont like the formula of the soap. the gel is a lot more moisturizing, though i find that the smell of the gel is quiet different, less nice in my opinion...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by shaunie123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the soap is REALLY moisturising but i find the scent a bit sickly and overpowering