July 22, 2014 | 2168 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite soap by Lush.

I quite love the honey/caramel/toffee scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

LOVE this soap! I really love how Lush makes sweet scents that don't make me want to vomit. This is a very sweet smelling product, but to me there's a hint of spice and floral. It lathers great and unlike other reviewers, I haven't experienced any drying effects. Gets me all squeaky clean too and the scent isn't overpowering so it doesn't clash with my perfume! Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

Im head over heels in love with the fragrance of this soap! I just can't get enough of it honestly. I usually love sweet foody scents and this one's no exception! It smells so sweet and creamy and delicious toffee-like that I almost feel like eating it! And I love how the scent stays on your skin after you shower.. It is subtle but surely lingers! Might be pricy for a soap but I won't mind repurchasing it since the smell is to die for! It isnt too drying on your skin but I wouldn't say its moisturising as well. Lastly, it would be a good idea to get rid of the flimsy honey comb thing on top of the soap since its just plastic and it tends to scratch your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this and I love how it smells, sort of like creme brulee only nicer. A word of warning though-if you are a clean freak don't buy this as it leaves soap residue all over the shower. I think it's beacuse there are no chemical preservatives in it, but it goes everywhere!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

I adore the scent of this. its so nice, it smells like toffee, honey and delicious sweetness. Although i find that it dries my skin out, which is why i dont like the formula of the soap. the gel is a lot more moisturizing, though i find that the smell of the gel is quiet different, less nice in my opinion...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by shaunie123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the soap is REALLY moisturising but i find the scent a bit sickly and overpowering

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this soap! I received two bars of this in two different gift sets: a medium-sized rectangular bar, and a small star-shaped bar. I am currently using the small one to wash my hands and the large one in the shower. This soap smells sooo delectably good, and lathers very well! I find that when I wash my hands, the smell lingers for a little while, but not so much when I get out of the shower. I would love to smell like this all day, but I suppose it's good that it doesn't clash with my perfumes!
This soap does not seem to dry out my skin. It's a little moisturizing, although not enough to skip other moisturizers entirely. I find when I rinse it off in the shower it feels like it leaves a soapy residue on my skin, but once I'm dry I can't feel it anymore. Maybe it soaks in and moisturizes? Either way, it's not a bad thing.
Neither of these gift-set bars include the slab of honey comb, which I'm not upset about as I honestly don't see what that would add to the soap. It seems more decorative than anything.
I do think I would rebuy this soap, it is one of the least-drying soaps I have ever tried (better even than Dove soaps, which I've always liked), it smells soooo good, lasts a decent while, and is $8 for a good chunk of it which I think is fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Kaat1988

The smell is fantastic, and it lathers well. Still, if you're planning on using this in the shower, you're better off with the shower gel with this smell (it's raining men), because this soap can dry your skin a bit. I prefer to use this to wash my hands.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by marssa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love the smell! The first time I used this I could've taken a bite of the soap bar! Too bad the scent stays in the shower and not on your skin :(
Unfortunately it's also way too drying for my skin. It lathers nicely and feels so smooth... But after I wash it away my skin feels to tight and dry! I really would've wanted to like this more...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells amazing, first off. Second, it did lather up nicely. The look is absolutely adorable! As for performance, its average. I didn't really feel any cleaner after using it, not like a squeaky clean. Its pricey and quite gimmicky, but if you are into that than its great for you. I would repurchase simply because I enjoy the scent so much!