October 31, 2014 | 800 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Refined Golden

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I just got this bronzer after I finished my too faced chocolate bronzer , this color was recommended to me to match the too faced . I like the color it does have some shimmer to it but it doesn't show up allot which I like since the too faced it matte ! I will repurchase since I love Mac but honestly I could live w/o

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by eligagalove

I love this product, especially since i use a matte based foundation that can make my face look a little flat. This bronzer adds dimension. I use it to contour my face or I use it all over to add a sunkissed glow. I am a C4 in MAC and I was reccomended to use this product and I instantly fell in love with it. The price is a bit much but for 26 dollars its really worth it. I use the product everyday and I still havent hit pan and I bought it in June. So, it lasts a long time. I would reccomend it to those who are medium to darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Refined Golden is a great bronzer, especially for fairer tones. I'm an NC20-25 and this never makes me muddy or worse, orangey. It does have a golden shimmer/glitter when you look at it in the compact, but it never shows up on my skin. Instead, what I see is a nice, natural looking, healthy tan. This works well when I'm not tan, or when I use my favorite self-tanner (Kardashian Glamour Tan is unbeatable!). I use a blush brush that's on the flatter side, or a brush like the Too Faced Flatbuki. A little product goes a long way, and it's much easier to build up than to tone it down after. I don't carry it in my purse, since I really don't feel it needs touch ups, and a lot of times MAC compacts can be very fragile and totally crumble if it accidentally. I also use this to contour other areas, like the hollows of my collar bones or the outlines of my calf muscles when wearing heels. It's a great powder, and I will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by joieryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely looove this product! I have been using it for five years and have yet to find another one that can top it! it has a nice shimmer but it not too overpowering. it is perfect for my medium skin tone! i get way more compliments on how naturally tan i look when wearing this than when i wear any other bronzer.my only complaint would be that if you drop it even once the product breaks up into chunks. i wish they would redesign the packaging for it, but other than that it is fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by lookupitzcybill

This bronzer kind of pulled orange on me or should I say it oxidized on me after having it on for awhile. Also, I'm not a fan of the shimmer. This bronzer seems too dark for me and is not flattering on my skin tone (MSFN Medium Dark).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by h0n3yd0ll

I still have my MAC Solar Field Refined Golden bronzer and I got it when it first came out..i love it..lol I'm aleady naturally tan so I just use this for contouring and on my eyelid's crease (alone or to prime my lids).Most definitely worth buying...

**This does have some shimmer in it....not a matte bronzer**

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by abcecex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It's the perfect bronze color with the just the right amount of gold shimmer. I think this would be great for a lot of different skin tones! I buff it into my skin and it gives me a great sun-kissed glow any time of the year. I love the texture. It's very silky and not chalky at all. I have the classic black packaging (I feel like I'm the only one that didn't get it out of To the Beach, Style Warriors, etc. lol!) and it's very sleek and durable. It has a large mirror in it that's great to use for touch-ups throughout the day. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this with the to the beach collection mostly for the packaging if I'm being honest... but it really surprised me I love the color on my skintone it works perfectly and even though I don't really care for shimmer which is why I didn't think I would like this, it isn't even noticable once its on your skin at least I don't think so. I use this to contour and I'm glad I purchased this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A little too dark and too shimmery (sparkely) for me.
I like Golden (regular "Golden") much better. I am an NW20 PPP.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this bronzer for many years when I did competitive dancing. The judges wanted the performers to all be really tan. I would get a fake tan and then put this stuff on (ridiculous, I know :D). Even with all the sweat from performing, the bronzer stayed on and didn't shrink. If I were to get this bronzer again, I would get in a much lighter shade.