December 22, 2014 | 1380 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fascinating

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by calledit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love using this smudged in the inner corners of my eyes under simething shimmery like mac vanilla pigment. fascinating is also fabulous for people with small eyes to use on their waterline for the appearance of larger, wider eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This is by far the best white eyeliner I have tried! it goes on creamy, smooth, pigmented without smudging on your waterline. My eyeliner collection mostly consists of NYX, all the colors I have tried all stay on my waterline and go on perfectly- however the white eyeliner was awful, and others I tried by other brands also where not good (Rimmel, Annabelle etc....) I was happy to receive this in a swap :) the color is perfect and is wonderful for when you really want to make your eyes stand out, its the perfect white eyeliner! maybe not the cheapest, but this is one eyeliner I would spend $16 on....maybe not the other colors, since NYX gets my love for that- but this color, no question.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has to be the best white eyeliner out there. It is insanely creamy, it glides on very easily on the water line. I don't really use it as much. It is great to brighten up your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best matte white khol eyeliner I've tried so far in terms of pigmentation and staying power. I use this on my waterline and its still there and intact after 8 hours of work. Make sure to apply with a light hand else the color is too strong and looks unnatural and the pencil flakes and little clumps of white crap get smudged all over your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by lambin3d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A great matte white eyeliner, i love this. It has great staying power and blends wonderfully. No complaints yet!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by ClementineKruczinsky

Makes my eyes watery as heck.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by collegestudent88

This is my first MAC product and I like it. It makes my eyes look frosty which is nice but I am not sure it looks natural on me. It comes off a bit during the day. I think I prefer to line my eyes with light eyeshadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a matte white kohl with decent staying power power.its not as creamy and smooth as the other kohl liners, and the pigment is just ok. nothing great about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-Smooth and goes on easily (True to Kohl label/name)
-True white.
-Glides on waterline fine, and actually SAFE for waterline.

Cons:
-Fades on me throughout the day (varies person to person)
-Price for a white eyeliner.. Hum.
-MAC Kohls in general smudge on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite white liner by far. I use this for both inner corner highlights and on my water line. It's a little chalky on me for some reason, I might just need to warm it up a bit before I use it. But I def recommend it.