MAC Fascinating

4.4

Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Triethylhexanoin, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Powder, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 5/2/2010 7:49:00 PM

i love using this smudged in the inner corners of my eyes under simething shimmery like mac vanilla pigment. fascinating is also fabulous for people with small eyes to use on their waterline for the appearance of larger, wider eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is by far the best white eyeliner I have tried! it goes on creamy, smooth, pigmented without smudging on your waterline. My eyeliner collection mostly consists of NYX, all the colors I have tried all stay on my waterline and go on perfectly- however the white eyeliner was awful, and others I tried by other brands also where not good (Rimmel, Annabelle etc....) I was happy to receive this in a swap :) the color is perfect and is wonderful for when you really want to make your eyes stand out, its the perfect white eyeliner! maybe not the cheapest, but this is one eyeliner I would spend $16 on....maybe not the other colors, since NYX gets my love for that- but this color, no question.

on 3/23/2010 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This has to be the best white eyeliner out there. It is insanely creamy, it glides on very easily on the water line. I don't really use it as much. It is great to brighten up your eyes.

on 3/4/2010 4:00:00 PM

This is the best matte white khol eyeliner I've tried so far in terms of pigmentation and staying power. I use this on my waterline and its still there and intact after 8 hours of work. Make sure to apply with a light hand else the color is too strong and looks unnatural and the pencil flakes and little clumps of white crap get smudged all over your eyes.

on 2/23/2010 2:38:00 PM

A great matte white eyeliner, i love this. It has great staying power and blends wonderfully. No complaints yet!

Makes my eyes watery as heck.

This is my first MAC product and I like it. It makes my eyes look frosty which is nice but I am not sure it looks natural on me. It comes off a bit during the day. I think I prefer to line my eyes with light eyeshadows.

on 1/17/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

a matte white kohl with decent staying power power.its not as creamy and smooth as the other kohl liners, and the pigment is just ok. nothing great about it.

on 1/14/2010 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros:
-Smooth and goes on easily (True to Kohl label/name)
-True white.
-Glides on waterline fine, and actually SAFE for waterline.

Cons:
-Fades on me throughout the day (varies person to person)
-Price for a white eyeliner.. Hum.
-MAC Kohls in general smudge on me.

on 1/11/2010 11:37:00 PM

This is my favorite white liner by far. I use this for both inner corner highlights and on my water line. It's a little chalky on me for some reason, I might just need to warm it up a bit before I use it. But I def recommend it.

Top Rated MAC Products