Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

2.4

on 12/17/2005 10:40:00 AM

My main complain is that the tube got so much moisture inside I dont know how since I use to close it tight, and when I wanted to apply all I use to get was water, or a mix of water and the product. I think the package is the one to blame.

on 11/18/2005 12:11:00 PM

This did nothing for me except provide a little moisturization. Did nothing for my dark circles after using like recommended for about 2 weeks. It also burns like heck! Wouldnt purchase again.

The only thing good is the squeeze tube it comes in, which makes application easier.

I've had my circles for as long as I can remember - wearing glasses since first grade probably helped magnify light onto that area over the years - but I didn't notice any sort of change at all. And while is does moisturize a bit, my undereyes don't need to be dark AND shiny.

on 9/9/2005 10:53:00 PM

This improved my dark circles ... I wouldn't say it got rid of them. Then again, once every night for a week ... I'm not expecting a whole lot yet. Purchased on sale at $7.99 (not the regular $15 price tag) just to try it.

on 7/6/2005 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I have used it since it debuted and since they have reformulated it! It eliminates dark cirlces and is FANTASTIC under makeup! It is not at all greasy or heavy. I always buy at least four when it is on sale for half off! I used it every day after a nose job on the circles under my eyes and on my cheeks and had only a tiny sliver of black and blue marks after the first week. My surgeon was ASTOUNDED!!!

on 6/18/2005 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This did nothing to lighten my dark circles, but with a 4 month old son, I'm not sure anything would. I'm up so much I practically have permanent dark circles. However, the tube was very convenient, and I liked the consistency & would recommend it to anyone just looking for a good moisturizing eye cream, but not for under eye circles, which it was obviously intended for.

on 4/23/2005 10:21:00 AM

This cream did nothing to erase my circles.

on 1/2/2005 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I used this product for a few months and noticed no difference in my under eye circles that are caused by allergies/genetics. Would not recommend or repurchase.

on 10/27/2004 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

did absolutely nothing for my hereditary/allergy-induced dark circles. i like the sanitary squeeze bottle, though.

I seen no difference under my eyes after using this product.