July 22, 2014 | 2273 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by rachelng730

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's my first time to try a product from Benefit its also the 1st time for me to buy any eyebrow product. I'm new with makeup actually and I can handle it easily.
I'm an Asia so I chose the Brow-Zing in Dark but it actually dark brow. It can easily match with my hair ( I have dark brow hair) and it looks natural. I'll def buy it again!!
awesome product :-))

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I remember when I first bought this, the girl at the counter decided that telling me that the "wax" side is the same think morticians use on dead bodies was a good sales tactic. Well, despite her crappy sales (she made it look awful on my brows as well), I was super intrigued and decided to give it a shot.

I have had that same compact for atleast a year now. This stuff lasts FOREVER. I will say that I stopped using the wax, mostly because I feel like it just adds too much and makes my brows look unnatural. The blending powder (basically a dark eye shadow) works great to fill in my brows...but I think I am over this. Since I don't really use the wax side, I feel like I am just putting overpriced eye shadow on my brows. So after I am done with this (which will be awhile considering I JUST hit pan on it), I will probably try something new.

It works great, the brushes are so cute and do their job (I lost the tweezers long ago..so I can't remember if I like them or not)...but it's something that I could live without since I'm not into the wax anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be darker, it's too light for me (i have black eyebrows) and the powder/wax look really silly on my brows as it's too light. Also the tweezers that came with it were useless. The brush is good tho. I use the brown powder as an eyeliner instead, it's a nice rich brown and thats why i'm giving it 2 lippies.I now use bodyshop eye brow kit (it's black but there is no wax)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by XiaLin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brow wax is absolutely amazing. It helps shaping your brows and make them look fuller. I do find that my brows look a tad too dark when I use the wax and the powder, so I would just stick with the wax or the powder. It is quite pricey in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even though my hair isn't that dark, I have to buy Brow-zings in dark as the medium is far too orange on me. I use this during the day and use the wax only as I find the powder is way too heavy. This stuff is brilliant for taming, and giving my sparse brows a fuller look. And it lasts sooooo long! I think it will be ages before I will have to repurchase. The brushes are ok for emergencies but I use my own brush (the benefit hard angle brush is brilliant!) but the tweezers - why do they bother? They are useless imho. They should leave them out and lower the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by evwilliams87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it does what it says on the tin!! dark is perfect for me, although the brushes are tiny so tricky to use, i use my own brushes, i use this everyday and is prob the product i couldnt live without!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Excellent product: scores highly regards formula, ease of application, portability and, most importantly, of course, end-result.

Can transform brows to professional grooming standard, and duo formulation means resultant shape and colour remain in place throughout the entire day.

Easily trumped my other brow finds to date: Laura Mercier Brow Definer & Clinique Superfine Liner. Really impressed with this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I had quite a dilemma before buying this product because I had to get it from Singapore (I live in Bali, we don't have Benefit in Indo) and the tax kicked up the price to 60 SGD (about 45 USD). I decided the spareness of my brows does not worth whatever money I could've saved. Before this I've used Body Shop's brow kit, which is good but a little too powdery, and the packaging is not of good quality. I've also tried Revlon brow liner but it melts under the humidity.
This product has a sturdy, a little heavy packaging that I assume comes from the mirror because the two little brushes and the tweezers are almost too light. The wax is great for setting the hair and the shadow has very little fallout. The brushes, as I've mentioned are very small and light, so it can get a little awkward to hold them. I would've preferred them to hold a little bit of weight. The tweezers are too hard (not flexible enough to bend) but I find them useful anyway especially because now I don't have to carry the normal-sized tweezers. The slot for the brushes and tweezers are too large so sometimes when I'm walking fast I can hear them bouncing inside, and, again, makes them very awkward to use.
Overall the wax and shadow themselves are great products because the wax defines my brow hairs very well and the shadow is very pigmented. They don't smudge or melt. The packaging is another thing, but I can live with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by meluvsprettys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the most natural my brows have ever looked, and I have bald spots and sparse sections galore. I've found that with most pencils or powders, the product settles onto my skin rather than giving fullness to the brows, making it apparent that they are filled in. The wax with this kit is just the right texture to give depth. And as far as the powder, a little goes a looooooong way.

Plus, the shade is just right (which I tend to be between colors) and with the wax/powder combo the ability to build and blend is incredible.

I find the brushes useful because I can take them on the go. These actually work really well for me because they seem to be about the same width and shape of my natural brows, so filling in is really easy for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by kellyjellybean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first and will also be my last eyebrow kit. Like many others, i suffer from sparse brows, they look terrible in pictures and i need this kit to make them look perfect. I did not realize how eyebrows are so important till recently and eyebrow pencils/liners never worked for me because they end up smudging to nothing left at the end of 2hours. This kit makes my eyebrows look perfect and they last the whole day!

I first define my brows and sort of line my arch using the wax and fill my brows with the powder. This is so easy to use except that it gets a bit tricky on first try.

I'm an asian so this color matches my hair color perfectly. I like my brows looking thick and full so it makes me look younger and fresh, it also defines my face better.

I have never looked better ever since i got this, altho it may be one of the most expensive eyebrow kits out there. I'm a huge Benefit fan, i own many of their products and this is another of their great ones out there!