October 23, 2014 | 907 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by xoxomichimichi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Benefits Brow Zings in Dark is perfect for a simple fill or for individuals who have limited eyebrow hair quantities. The packaging in square, comes with a built-in mirror, miniature tweezers and brush applicators, and has a dark wax and shadow. Although, the tweezers and little brush is just cute and compact and does not serve it's real purpose well. I only use those miniature tweezers and brushes when I absolutely need to; otherwise, I'd recommend using the MAC angled brush for precise application starting with the wax first then applying the shadow to fill in slightly. Your eyebrows shouldn't be too dark. Heavy application makes it appear too harsh. I can even use the wax or shadow by itself and it would last me throughout the day. I cannot leave my house without eyebrows. I put on Brow Zings to the gym and it lasts throughout an intensive workout. Overall, this product is a must-have in all makeup bags.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by laiwah28

I used to use dark brown eyeshadow and pencil on my brows, but could never find the right colour for my black eyebrows because I'm chinese, the brown looked odd and the black was too black! It gives a great finish without looking too "fake", but it can be built for a heavier look when your wearing heavier eye make-up. This product is defiantly an investment. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because of the price, however I've had mine a month using it nearly everyday and I doubt I'll have to replace it within 3months. P.s don't get too excited for the tweezers I think they're rubbish

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by babyax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! As of right now, this is my HG for my eyebrows. The wax side is my favorite because it helps my brows in place and gives it perfect definition. I use the brow powder side for when I want my brows to look a bit softer. If you choose to use both sides together, be sure to use a really light hand because since it so so dark, your eyebrows can get too unnatural looking quickly. Overall though, the dark suits ,y really well and even if I try new brow stuff, I always come back to this one.

As for the wear time and longevity, I find that both tithe powder and wax side last all day on me, and I don't prime my brows or anything, plus I have oily skin. I like that I don't have to worry about it fading throughout the day and that it always looks freshly applied. Another thing that I like is that you don't have to worry about sharpening or anything like that, and it's very user friendly.

The only con for me would be that it is pricey at $32. However, I have had my tin for a little over a year now and I still have a ton of product. It lasts forever since you only need a little for your brows. I highly recommend this product, it's one of the best brow powders out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by rachelng730

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's my first time to try a product from Benefit its also the 1st time for me to buy any eyebrow product. I'm new with makeup actually and I can handle it easily.
I'm an Asia so I chose the Brow-Zing in Dark but it actually dark brow. It can easily match with my hair ( I have dark brow hair) and it looks natural. I'll def buy it again!!
awesome product :-))

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I remember when I first bought this, the girl at the counter decided that telling me that the "wax" side is the same think morticians use on dead bodies was a good sales tactic. Well, despite her crappy sales (she made it look awful on my brows as well), I was super intrigued and decided to give it a shot.

I have had that same compact for atleast a year now. This stuff lasts FOREVER. I will say that I stopped using the wax, mostly because I feel like it just adds too much and makes my brows look unnatural. The blending powder (basically a dark eye shadow) works great to fill in my brows...but I think I am over this. Since I don't really use the wax side, I feel like I am just putting overpriced eye shadow on my brows. So after I am done with this (which will be awhile considering I JUST hit pan on it), I will probably try something new.

It works great, the brushes are so cute and do their job (I lost the tweezers long ago..so I can't remember if I like them or not)...but it's something that I could live without since I'm not into the wax anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be darker, it's too light for me (i have black eyebrows) and the powder/wax look really silly on my brows as it's too light. Also the tweezers that came with it were useless. The brush is good tho. I use the brown powder as an eyeliner instead, it's a nice rich brown and thats why i'm giving it 2 lippies.I now use bodyshop eye brow kit (it's black but there is no wax)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by XiaLin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brow wax is absolutely amazing. It helps shaping your brows and make them look fuller. I do find that my brows look a tad too dark when I use the wax and the powder, so I would just stick with the wax or the powder. It is quite pricey in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even though my hair isn't that dark, I have to buy Brow-zings in dark as the medium is far too orange on me. I use this during the day and use the wax only as I find the powder is way too heavy. This stuff is brilliant for taming, and giving my sparse brows a fuller look. And it lasts sooooo long! I think it will be ages before I will have to repurchase. The brushes are ok for emergencies but I use my own brush (the benefit hard angle brush is brilliant!) but the tweezers - why do they bother? They are useless imho. They should leave them out and lower the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by evwilliams87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it does what it says on the tin!! dark is perfect for me, although the brushes are tiny so tricky to use, i use my own brushes, i use this everyday and is prob the product i couldnt live without!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Excellent product: scores highly regards formula, ease of application, portability and, most importantly, of course, end-result.

Can transform brows to professional grooming standard, and duo formulation means resultant shape and colour remain in place throughout the entire day.

Easily trumped my other brow finds to date: Laura Mercier Brow Definer & Clinique Superfine Liner. Really impressed with this one!