Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

Cream concealers and neutralizer: Titanium dioxide, triisostearin, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, silica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, squalane, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, simmondia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, C10-18 triglycerides, methylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract Translucent powder: Talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, silica, cornstarch, cetearyl octanoate, perfluoropolymethylisopropyl ether, zeolite, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbic acid, methylparaben, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, PCA, lauryl alcohol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, butylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, ultra marine blue, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, D&C red 7 CA lake, D&C red 30

on 3/25/2013 9:43:00 PM

The shade on the top right is a perfect match to my undereye area (and I do mean perfect). It hides my circles so amazingly well and it looks 100% natural, as if I didn't have any dark circles at all. (I'm NC20-25 on my face and NW25 undereye concealer).The downside is I just can't get the other 2 shades to look good on my skin (I've mixed them together, worn them apart and nothing) it just looks weird on my skin if I don't put my powder foundation on top of it. If I lived in the States I'd def buy it again (I've already run out of the top right shade). The setting powder is ok, but I haven't taken pictures with it so I don't know how much it would reflect.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this concealer. My experience with this product was actually more deserving of 1 star. But to be fair, I took into consideration my misjudgement before purchasing and using this product.

I have incredibly oily skin. Therefore, 95% of the concealers that work for me are thin and more on the liquid-y side of the spectrum. After seeing glowing reviews for this product, I figured that I might as well give it a try.

Unfortunately, my oily skin ruined yet another great concealer. Being a creamy texture, this concealer just sat on top of my skin no matter how much I blended and set with powder. I gave it 3 stars because it is a great concealer; it's seemingly light and offers full coverage. It would be a holy grail item for anyone with normal to combination skin. Alas, oily skin, you have won again.

on 3/6/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is and overall GREAT concealer! It has a creamy texture, its thick, and the best it does not break me out! I would recommend this for any blemishes, not for under-eye use. The two only complaints i have, is it doesn't really last long, and it cakes up. I have to reapply it during the day which is a big turnoff. The second complaint is the translucent powder. Personally i think its a waste of space, though that is just me some people might really like the powder, but i have no use for it.

on 3/2/2013 3:01:00 PM

This is a great creamy concealer and being able to mix and match to great the correct color is wonderful. I have two age spots on one side of my face and this concealer makes them invisible. I also use this to disguise my inner eye area when they're looking a bit bluey and it does a very nice job. I'll definately repurchase.

on 2/18/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The coverage on this is amazing! On an everyday basis, all I need is some of this concealer and I am out the door. I have hyper pigmentation and some acne scars and this does the trick in covering them. The setting powder it comes with is great too. Everything you need is right there. The greenish one is great for covering redness like an inflamed pimple or something of that sort. I have recommended this to so many people and everyone loves it. Holds up during the day on my oily skin. Great product! Way to go Sonia!

on 2/7/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am fair skinned & suffer from dark, bluish under eye circles. I heard about Sonia Kashuk's concealer on You Tube but was very leary to try since it cost under $10 (I purchased at Target). How good could a $10 concealer be? I was used to shelling out big bucks in my quest for perfection & have tried drug store concealers in the past only to find them to be very drying and the colors offered to be very fake looking. Well, I was shopping in Target last week & decided to go to the cosmetics area just to check out SK HAC. At first glance, it reminded me of LM's Secret Camouflage but the SK pallette appeared more moisturizing than LM's so I figured it was worth a try. Plus I knew I could always return it to Target if it failed me...like all the rest. When I tried SK HAC out I was surprised how well it works for a $10 concealer. Colors work well w/ my NC25 coloring (I bought the 07-Light palette), they blend well and they seem very pigmented. They can be too drying for under the eye but overall this is a good concealer. I gave it 3 lippies because I don't think it's great or HG but it is good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Its very creamy and i only use 2 colors on the palette and not the powder becuase its so small. The packaging requires me to use my fingernails which I don't like becuase sometimes it hurts! Its good for blemishes though, really good, but for undereye circles i found that it cakes on, isn't buildable, and in the middle of the day i would swipe my finger under my eye and my finger would have a powerdery tan substance on it. I would only buy it again as a blemish concealer, but not a undereye concealer.

on 1/11/2013 8:58:00 PM

i love the way this concealer(hidden agenda 7) looks on my sensitive face, its not cakey nor is it dry looking(looks best wen used with finger) and i would totally repurchase this BUT i only get to use the lightest color on it and the powder one and the other 2 are just left there bc they re apparently too dark on me..saying so i wish they would make seperate colors an sell each one for a cheaper price or make a hidden agenda for lighter skin tones and in general for every skin tone.

on 12/26/2012 8:11:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Overall, this product is just alright to me. I really like the lightest shade for under my eyes, but it's not worth it to repurchase just for that. The neutralizing base is a bit too sheer for my acne scars unless I layer it and the darker concealer I won't use because it doesn't match my skin. Maybe I can try contouring with it? The powder is kinda useless for me, only because I prefer using something else.

However, the consistency of the concealer is great as it is super creamy and sheer so you can build it up in layers. The only thing that sucks is that it doesn't come in any darker colours so it's very limiting in shades. Not really worth the hype for me although it's great for people that like to customize their concealer shades.

on 12/19/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this, it covers pimples very well, with little blending, because it is so creamy and pigmented that you really don't have to work with it much. It is just so easy to use, and always covers so well, and lasts a long time. However... I am not crazy with the fact that it comes in this palette. I can only use one of the colors... but I get 4, 2 concealers (1 of which is too dark for me), a greenish corrector, and a powder... so despite being only $10 it can add up, because it doesn't last long for me.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products