December 20, 2014 | 1326 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has always been my absolute favorite cologne for men. When I first met my SO, I noticed he smelled really good. Fresh, clean yet slightly aquatic. I asked him what it was and imagine my delight when he told me that was the cologne he wears. He is not into wearing cologne on the regular basic, he normally doesn't even buy it for himself, his exwife actually bought this for him. It doesn't bother me one bit, I still love the scent on him and will continue to buy it for him for as long as they make it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by brivb10

This is a fabulous scent. That being said, on the body it has a long lasting power (including clothing) but it has a LOUSY shelf life. I bought SO 100ml bottle for March 08 bday - by Nov 08 the bottle smelt like rubbing alcohol. Too expensive for 9 months use :-(. Would rebuy in a smaller bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Carrol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, this is a very popular scent for men, but that's because it is a great one. It smells wonderful on my hubby, as long as he doesn't bathe himself in it - I find if he overdoes it, that lightness becomes incredibly alcoholy and tart and it just doesn't dry down to anything too nice. But with a light hand on the spritzer, it is fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by BballinQT24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cologne smells so good! Even if it is popular, it still always makes me notice when a guy is wearing it. Bottle and price aren't anything to fantastic, but the smell lasts a long time without fading.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

A lot of people seem to give Acqua di Gio lower reviews just because it's too popular. Well, I don't care if everyone else smells good, as long as MY man is wearing this and smells good, that's all I care about. I love it on him, it's very sensual in an unassuming way, without screaming it. He likes to try new scents and doesn't want another bottle of this, what a pity.
Update: I bought him another 100 mL bottle, I'm sneaky! :) I just wanted to add that as light and fresh as this cologne is, it actually has really good lasting power. He puts it on in the morning, and when he comes home from work at night after a 12 hour day, the scent is still there. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by cyberseraphim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This and Curve for Men are the most gorgeous scents. Men are so much sexier when they have a light fragrance. Please, men... wear this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I hear so many great reviews on this one and I've even heard that girls themselves will wear this! Huh? So, it's that light, eh? I mean, I never got the whole unisex scents at all! I don't want to smell like a guy and I know my guy doesn't want to smell like a girl! I get the "I miss him" thing and then you spray a pillow, your room a bit, maybe your panties...........but to wear it! I want a cologne that's raw, tough, very masculine that NO woman will want to wear! But will make us drop dead and ask, "What the hell is that smell?" It's that good! Well, I guess I'll be back to the perfume counter for plenty more sniffs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by missycm08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After a few months going out with my fiance, i made him give me a shirt with this cologne on it. It smells so good! I smell it every time i go to sleep :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Jazaminax

I only gave this an overall of 4 because I swear EVERY guy I know owns it and as amazingly delicious as it smells (no denying that) it's not as mysteriously or original as it once was.

That said, this is turning into a classic and a staple in any modern male's bathroom cabinet. It's fresh, inviting, sexy in a way... Clean but masculine. A guy can't go wrong with this fragrance. If you're not sure what to buy your man and he hasn't bought a bottle of this yet, it's a sure thing. Just yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by m_cena7

my husband and i tried a sample at ulta...and we just fell for it....i got the big bottle to him for v-day...the scent just makes me feel like im on cloud nine!!LOL!its a soft. fresh scent!!LOVE IT!