November 22, 2014 | 1005 users online

Top/Base Coats - OPI - Top Coat

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by brinel

What everyone else said. I don't expect my top coat to be completely dry in 15 minutes, but I put this on at 4:00 pm yesterday, used a uv light to dry, went to bed at 10:30 pm, and I still got sheet marks. Ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by foxandsoul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is strange reading all of the negative reviews. It is the second nail polish that I have ever used and I like it. It makes my nail polish last for 2 weeks. That fact alone makes me put up with the long lasting drying time. I donít have any bubbles either. My first top coat was China Glaze and I hated it because after just two days of wearing it would crack very bad and looked like a cracked glass on my nails. The problem that I have with OPI is that it is sensitive to rubbing alcohol kind of like to the nail polish remover and when you would have nail design with different colors it would smudge the colors. But I really like the 2 weeks lasting effect!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jwyl

This top coat spreads easily, is not too goopy, and smooths out the layers of polish underneath. Leaves a moderately glossy but not very shiny finish.

It's a decent top coat when the job is finished - IF you have time to wait around for it!! Unfortunately, it takes a terribly long time to dry. I wouldn't go to bed for *hours* after using this. It's bound to leave sheet marks.

Wouldn't buy again, there are better options out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Katyby

I do not like this at all.. It is thick, takes forever to dry and the shine is not overly impressive. Overall it's not bad if you want to wait around for it to dry but I can't be bothered. Usually keeps my polish 3-5 days depending but I don't think it is worth the wait and the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by strawberrycremelatte

Its not impressive. There is no shine and the drying time is incredibly long. There is no smooth finish and its over priced when there are over top coats out there that is cheaper and would do a much better job. Do not buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by amywmy

Thankfully I got this in a mini bottle in the neon collection. Always been wanting to get it and I'm so happy I got a mini to try out first.

I won't recommend this to anybody. It's so thick and takes forever to dry. The shine is not as impressive as other. I would recommend SV instead but some do not like the ingredients. Sally Hansen works wonders too as an alternative

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pimrudee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this thinking it would be great because they do great nail polish. When applying it, it pulls off your dry colour underneath and then after that it doesn't even dry. I used it in the morning, and it still hasn't dried properly by evening. I can put little dents in it and it starts to pull off if I catch my nail against something hard. Really not worth what it costs and I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

Swapped this, it bubbled and seemed like it never dried! A whole day later, pressure on my nails would leave a dent. Just get seche vite and never look back!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by theskyoflove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the OPI top coat along with the natural nail base coat when I was first getting into nail polishes. I used it for a few months, but I just got frustrated with it because it takes forever to dry, and the finish is no better than some cheap drugstore brand top coat. It does the job, but certainly not well. I had to use drying drops because it took that long to dry. Personally, I like top coats that dry quickly, and the OPI top coat is definitely not one of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by limoges

I am recovering from gel nails and have been using regular nail polish to do it. Applying this top coat a few times over the week makes my nails feel like a gel manicure. I apply it on the edge and the chips are few and far between.