Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

Another recent item that was purchased for me as an xmas gift in error. I usually use Take the Day Off Remover for Eyes, Lids, Lips etc - however was purchased the blue 'Solvent' eye makeup remover instead. I was dismayed to see that this is a product that requires an additional step -rinsing with cold water to complete the application process -why?? Clinique has a much superior product in the form of TTDoff Remover which is a one step product and does the top efficiently and with no irritation or fuss. The word Solvent and indeed the blue bottle puts m off this product - after using - it does clean well -however i have found my lids and under eye area feeling tight and my eyes slightly gritty. I will retain this item but with use for minor touch upd around the eye area e.g after evening cleansing to swab with a cotton bud to remove residual eye makeup product from around waterline etc.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I always use eyeliner, so a remover is important to me and used daily. I used to be loyal to the mabelline oil free make up remover. That was is still good to me, but this ones better. I have also tried the Rimmel one, and the Almay eye make up remover pads and the infamous Lancome removers. I prefer the clinique one to all of the mentioned. Removes all my usually black eyeliner and mascara, doesnt irritate my eyes or leave an oily film behind (hate that). Would repurchase.

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have been using it for over 10 years and will continue to do so. It is the only product that removes all of my eye make-up without irritating my eyes. All of the other removers I have used, have either stuung my eyes or made my eyes really itchy. I canmnot live with out this eye make-up remover !!!!!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara quite well - really. The only downside is the fact that this stings. I have not got sensetive eyes - nor does my mother - and the first time I used it I felt a sort of tingly feeling, but did not really think about it. I asked my mother how she liked it (this was without her knowing I had tried her brand new makeup remover just before, shh) and she said it stung. I remembered how I actually felt the same, and after that I can really notice it is rough when I am taking off my makeup.
Still, this is not a bad product, and it will be emptied. But sensetive eyes should watch out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

At first I tried the sample size of this product fell in love with it, even tried to make it last longer by diluting it with H2O. But ended up getting the regular size. Still LOVE it. it clears my eye makeup so well. Unlike other brands it doesn't sting my eyes! This product wipes off clean without leaving a chemical film on my skin so I can still use it to clean up mistakes on my eye makeup without washing my entire face and start over. it works well with cotton balls, q-tips and everything else. Love it Loveit, i gotta get more!

I was really surprised when I read so many bad reviews! I bought a FULL SIZE (this will become a keyword in this review) and fell in love. In one sweep, my primer, eyeshadow, and liner were all gone! I couldn't believe my eyes (no pun intended!)!

The reason I put FULL SIZE in all caps were because many of the bad reviews were about a sample size of this product. While I do believe that a company should make quality samples, I also believe that you should not judge a product based on a sample. For all I know, that sample could have been poorly made.

Also, I wonder if the people who gave this product one star READ THE DIRECTIONS. You are supposed to saturate a cotton ball with the solution, sweep it over the eye, remove any excess with a tissue, and rinse with cold water.

This product, along with any product WILL NOT work if you do not follow directions.

All in all, I like this product a lot. It gets the job done, and it isn't too expensive. I would buy this product again.

I've recieved this as a bonus in a sample size.
I really like this eye makeup remover. Removes with ease, couple swipes. Only need a bit of this to rid of all my eye makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this product better than the Mary Kay eye makeup remover I'd been using for over a decade. I would take off eye makeup with this, and then wash my face, and it washed off nicely w/o any residue. It also seems like the bottle lasts forever!

No stinging of eyes or skin.

I got a sample from the Clinique counter. This stuff is pretty good, I usually only wear eyeliner and fill in my brows with a bit of powder and this solution takes all that off at the end of the night. The eyeliner I use is the Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner and it takes that off with no problems. I really like this eye make up remover and will continue to use it until I find a better one.

I received this as a sample from clinique. I have to say that this product doesn't do a great job on removing makeup.(especially when I'm using double eyelid glue since i have asian eyes...) It makes a huge mess around my eye area and would irritate my eyes if im not very careful. Also, the bottle's opening is way too big that i would spill the product almost every time i use it. But eventually i start to use this again b/c i use olive oil to remove my eye makeup and need a cleanser.
To my surprise, this product removes the oil without me even trying and gives me a clean feeling on the skin. I think this product can be both good and bad depends on how you use it. Mayve i'll buy this again.