July 22, 2014 | 1507 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of this product as a gift with purchase and it went unused for several months as I had never used a facial scrub before. When I came across it again, I put it in my shower as a reminder to use it and have been in love with it ever since. I use 7 Day Scrub Cream each time I shower before using my foaming facial cleanser and I have found that my skin is softer and smoother since I started using it. I don't like many of Clinique's skin care products, but I love this one! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean when I get out of the shower. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i was dealing with a bad itchy allergy related breakout in the begging of the week. I found a sample bottle of this laying around the house. my aunt gave me a sample. she gets tons of samples with her purchases. i started using this, along with the noxema blemish control pads (i've used since i was a teen) & my skin cleared up. this also made my skin a lot smoother. i like this a lot. the sample size is large & will last a long time. thanks clinique. i also noticed that my t zone isn't as oily now since using this. love this stuff. btw this is my first time using a scrub.

my only gripe is that this is pricy. $19.50. i usually use cheap drugstore skincare products. however, clinique is worth it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive, so finding exfoliating products is difficult. This scrub cream works on my my skin, but just barely. I massaged it in with a light touch and only on areas that weren't really sensitive. I removed gently with a damp warm washcloth. I used it once or twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by dancermomof1

I love this exfoliating scrub. I have tried a lot of different products and like the texture of this one. It is not too abrasive and works gently. This product is great for sensitive skin and combination skin, both of which I have. I recommend it highly. It costs more than some drugstore brands but works quite well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not suitable for my sensitive skin. Caused a breakout after 2 uses. Skin feels clean after using. Stopped using since the breakout.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MissSayuri

I don't remember how much this is but i do know that i bought it on the recommendation of a friend.

Sephora describes this scrub cream as:
This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness.

Well i put it to the test when i had super dry flaky skin on my cheeks, i used this scrub cream everyday and after i scrubbed. My cheeks were still rough from the flakes so it definitely didn't work for me.

Also it didn't feel very well with all those rough beads, i felt it worked worse than the st ives' apricot scrub!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by liladenia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely this is not an everyday scrub for me. I tried to use three or four times a week on my wet skin, but end up with my skin gets irritated.

So I use this scrub once a week on my wet skin. I rub my skin with it in circular motion light-handedly. And the result is satisfying. My skin get smoother. It leaves clean and moist feeling. My skin gets more vibrant.

I bought a sample size of this product, and will definitely repurchase the full size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

What a disgusting product! My skin just doesn't like Clinique products. There is only one thing that my skin likes (pore refining serum , the old version) but in rest I find them bad for my skin. I tried lots of Clinique products and they all dissapointed me.
This scrub leaves my skin red, irritated, my pores look bigger and my face is shiny.
I used this product one time and it ended up in the bin. Honestly this is the only scrub that I used once and then just got rid of it, it was so bad!
Usually I give products a chance but this doesn't deserve any.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by skeptic11

This is horrendous for sensitive skin.
Broke me out and highly irritating scraping little beads.
My skin hated it and was reactive and red for a while after using it for only a few times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I got a Clinique voucher after having to return some of their other skin products that left my skin badly damaged. This is one of the things that I bought with the voucher, so to me it was essentially an experiment.

It sounded a bit like a harsh product, so I was actually surprised when it caused no damage. It did leave my skin feeling clean, if just a tad greasy. I would definitely use a cleanser afterwards. It has a strong unpleasant smell (is it petroleum?) although I don't really mind that. It's good for removing stubborn sunscreen or make-up. I would never use it everyday though. I just use it once a week, other times I alternate with a Clarisonic cleansing or DHL cleansing oil.

A word of caution... they specifically say you shouldn't use it on your lips. In fact, you should avoid exfoliating your lips altogether.