July 30, 2014 | 1253 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by escapade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh I love this liner! This is a great liner for work...put it on in the morning and it will last all day without retouching. I hate it when eyeliners smudge off but this liner seems to stay on great. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by annaharris_227

I too was about to buy one of their TechnaKohl liners (in Brown Border, to be exact), when the MA recommended this one instead. I know I like the decent staying power of the TechnaKohl, but this liner is even better in that department! I wore this one night, and I had forgotten to wash off my makeup before bed (I know, I know..). When I woke up, lo and behold, it was still on! No smudging or flaking, either! My search for a brown eye liner ends here!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was at the MAC store this past weekend..and wantedt to get a new eyeliner. I usually get the Technakohl Liners but I asked the girl if she could recommend another waterproof pencils so she told me these were great...so I got this one and also Industry! They do actually last...I like them better than the Technakohl ones just because they go on smootther but both have the same staying power...♥♥ $14.50 for a pencil is not too bad when they actually work!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Tantrical

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot believe I spent almost $16.00 on this eyeliner. I bought this because I love brown eyeliners and I absolutely love my MAC powerpoint in Permaplum (a beautiful blackish purple color - I HIGHLY recommend this shade). What a disappointment Stubborn Brown was. This eyeliner is just a basic brown -- absolutely nothing special about its color at all (not that brown is exciting, but for $16.00 I was expecting to be "wowed"). You can get the same effect by using a cheaper brand like Styli-style's semi-perm eyeliner.

Another very disappointing thing about this eyeliner is that it does NOT apply to the waterline ... why, I have no idea.

I gave it 3 stars because it does glide on really smooth (which is definitely nice) and it does last on the lid. However, there are many other eyeliners that can do the same. Overall, I'd say skip this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Stubborn Brown is a true simple dark brown eye liner that shows up on NC43 skintones. This shade is much darker than bouniful brown and is better for my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by lmb31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT. BUT - it is so soft and needs sharpened so often that it does not last very long. Other than that it is a fantastic product. However, because of what I said before I switched to Technicolor Liner in Brownborder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jules_2015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. the shade is perfect and application is easy. soft cremey pencil with nice lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner does not have the staying power that fluidline gel eyeliner has so I use it if I'm not going to be out for a long time or if I'm in a hurry. It's goes on smoothly and easy to apply but it does smudge. It doesn't irritate my eyes when used on my waterline.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by RaynaRawrXx

This is an awesome brown liner! I had been using Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in a brown color but it smudged like CRAZY so i decided to try this after hearing good things about it on Youtube. I love this liner as it is a very true dark brown that goes on super smoothly and doesn't smudge! Definitely recommend=]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

Stubborn Brown is the perfect brown shade for my skin, and eyes. It's not too red toned or taupe. These powerpoint liners have better staying power on me than UD 24/7 liners. This is definitely my favorite brown liner ever.