August 29, 2014 | 1254 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by SammyWammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pro's:Lot of product,easy to apply, good for smokey eye. Cons: Not very creamy, not a true black, very smudgy. Overall I was not very impressed and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

What it is: a black eyeliner pencil.
- - -
Pros - smooth application. true to color (i.e. it looks black and comes off on your eye as black). fair amount of product for the price. pencil comes with a cap to cover and protect it.
- - -
Cons - pigmentation is poor. I do not have oily lids and the color does not stay after an hour maybe two. Upper lid application becomes a grayish color and waterline application leaks and gets under eyes.
- - -
Side note: would not buy again. I don't want to have to check again and again to make sure my eyeliner stays in place. Loreal extra intense eye liner and Urban Decay Zero Liner are much better quality for either a drug store dupe or a name brand liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by duckfoot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I lost this eyeliner and I had to repurchase because it is one of the best black eyeliners I have ever used!
Yes it is smudgy, but that's what I love about it. It gives that perfect 'make-up from last night' kind of look and it goes on incredibly smooth.
The reason I give it 4 instead of 5 is the fact that it's a bit pricier for an eyeliner - but of course it's MAC, so what can you do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by nowhereperfect568

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently got this and I think it suits me. I have been looking for ages for a eyeliner that won't transfer to my brow bone within 20 minutes and this one succeeds. It's soft, so it doesn't give a bold look, which is good for me since i am fair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is my first mac eyeliner and so far everything is good, it goes on creamy and lasts a good part of the day,but break off easily i dont have any trouble getting it off i use baby oil but its nothing to write home about i also tried loreal extra intense eye liner and those are the bomb plus those are $8.00 at walgreen

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

Compared to Smolder this stays on a lot longer but truthfully isnt a deep dark black but its black (if that makes sence) I use it to tightline and waterline my eyes. Staying power last for hours. Having watery eyes this was my first mac purchase many years ago and i have been faithfull to it even now. Not to soft so it sharpens perfectly. I rotate from using this and Miliani blk pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Vythien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll preface this with saying that I generally love MAC, but I'm pretty unimpressed with what should be a really basic eyeliner. I've found much smoother and easier-to-apply eyeliners at the drugstore. I won't be repurchasing. It'll still be thrown around my traincase and I'm sure I'll use it from time to time, but I was disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hapiyogurt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I wear this eyeliner everyday when I go to school. I love how it stays on my lid... but, I hate lining my waterline with this. I end up like a raccoon! Overall, I'd purchase this again... I don't know why, but I just love it on my upper eyelid. It may not be everybody's favourite eyeliner, but I like it in a way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by LilyKatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad eyeliner itself but when you sharpen it, it's hell. It doesn't sharpen per se, it breaks. And after sharpening it over and over again the pencil gets so small and I realized I haven't even used it yet and the pencil sharpen already ate it up. I pretty much threw my money in the pencil sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by BellaBoo86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've already gone through 3 or 4 of these things! Minimal drag with maximum staying power. I LOVE this for winged cat-eye look. The one draw back is that it requires lots of sharpening to keep that perfect point. Will repurchase Engraved again and again, and I'm definitely looking into more colors...