April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by duckfoot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I lost this eyeliner and I had to repurchase because it is one of the best black eyeliners I have ever used!
Yes it is smudgy, but that's what I love about it. It gives that perfect 'make-up from last night' kind of look and it goes on incredibly smooth.
The reason I give it 4 instead of 5 is the fact that it's a bit pricier for an eyeliner - but of course it's MAC, so what can you do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by nowhereperfect568

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently got this and I think it suits me. I have been looking for ages for a eyeliner that won't transfer to my brow bone within 20 minutes and this one succeeds. It's soft, so it doesn't give a bold look, which is good for me since i am fair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is my first mac eyeliner and so far everything is good, it goes on creamy and lasts a good part of the day,but break off easily i dont have any trouble getting it off i use baby oil but its nothing to write home about i also tried loreal extra intense eye liner and those are the bomb plus those are $8.00 at walgreen

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

Compared to Smolder this stays on a lot longer but truthfully isnt a deep dark black but its black (if that makes sence) I use it to tightline and waterline my eyes. Staying power last for hours. Having watery eyes this was my first mac purchase many years ago and i have been faithfull to it even now. Not to soft so it sharpens perfectly. I rotate from using this and Miliani blk pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Vythien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll preface this with saying that I generally love MAC, but I'm pretty unimpressed with what should be a really basic eyeliner. I've found much smoother and easier-to-apply eyeliners at the drugstore. I won't be repurchasing. It'll still be thrown around my traincase and I'm sure I'll use it from time to time, but I was disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hapiyogurt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I wear this eyeliner everyday when I go to school. I love how it stays on my lid... but, I hate lining my waterline with this. I end up like a raccoon! Overall, I'd purchase this again... I don't know why, but I just love it on my upper eyelid. It may not be everybody's favourite eyeliner, but I like it in a way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by LilyKatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad eyeliner itself but when you sharpen it, it's hell. It doesn't sharpen per se, it breaks. And after sharpening it over and over again the pencil gets so small and I realized I haven't even used it yet and the pencil sharpen already ate it up. I pretty much threw my money in the pencil sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by BellaBoo86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've already gone through 3 or 4 of these things! Minimal drag with maximum staying power. I LOVE this for winged cat-eye look. The one draw back is that it requires lots of sharpening to keep that perfect point. Will repurchase Engraved again and again, and I'm definitely looking into more colors...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not know that Engraved is one those make up products that people rave about. I needed a black liner what would stay on, will not smudge, or budge and make up artist at MAC suggested this. It is a basic black pencil, It really is smudge proof on upper eyelash line but not on waterlines. So the search for a true non smudge black waterline liner pencil continues. But Engraved is ok. Decent basic black pencil. But the color is not blackest black out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

This is a decent eyeliner. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It doesn't fade or smudge on my lash line but then again i never really had problems like that with any liner.. As for the waterline, this pencil is waterproof but it still doesn't last on the waterline. it goes on average (no tugging) and it's averge in color too (not ultra dark but decent). I probably would not buy this again only because I have SOOOO many black liners and this didn;t really stand out for me..