September 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

I have tried all the expensive high end brands and always come back to this in the Hazel shade. Perfect colour, not too light, just spot on. Not too hard or soft, long lasting just AWESOME. If they ever changed this i would be devastated. So cheap about £3 GBP

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a very good brow pencil! I love that it comes with a brush comb on it's cap so i don't have to separately reach for my eyebrow brush comb..I use the dark brown color and it looks very natural on me..the product itself isn't that much but still lasts about 5+ months..great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for hazel color
I have hard time finding a brow pencil that doesn't make my brows look ridiculous. Everything I tried is too dark. This color is just right for me plus little brush is so handy and very useful. The bottom line is this is a first brow pencil that I'm enjoying using and its very affordable. Its a great color for people who don't need a lot of brow color,just a little definition.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by samanthaweldon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my go-to pencil for everyday use. I have this pencil in hazel and I find it works great with any skin tone/hair colour. It's light enough for blondes yet dark enough for brunettes. It still produces a natural looking brow without being too "hard".. & it lasts all day. I've tried many high end products from Sephora but still find myself using this pencil over anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

THIS IS AMAZING. It's better than all the Sephora powders and brow pencils ive used. i'm asian, and pencils typically look too brown/orange on me, but this is (in the shade brown/black) honestly just a super nice, soft, natural black that matches my hair. Lasts all day and looks so natural youd never know it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Awful. Don't waste your money. If you have used the better brow products but want to save a little money get the Milani one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by heenalotus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my best friends got this as one of my stocking stuffers last Christmas and being a Rimmel virgin, I didn't know what to expect. I had always heard great things and read stellar reviews on the brand but there was some part of me that scoffed every time I passed their stuff in the makeup aisle at CVS.

To add to that, I didn't really understand how to "fill in my brows" despite all the YouTube tutorials I watched. No matter how many pencils, eyebrow gels/brushes and brown eyeshadows I used, I always ended up looking like I had crazy dark caterpillars on my face like an angry Pakistani man. But one trace of this in the brown-black color and suddenly my eyebrows look shapely, defined, full and chic. I only outline the top very faintly and draw in the arch my round eyebrows will never attain on their own and lightly comb it through with the dual end to soften the harshness. It looks very natural (I use black-brown I think) and instead of looking like I just went Sharpie crazy, I have these amazing arches that no tweezer, thread or wax strip could ever achieve. I don't know if this is an HG just yet but it is an everyday staple to go from looking great to GLAM. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

Bit of an impulse by for me as I hadn't properly investigated what my drugstore was offering in terms of eyebrow pencils, but luckily I was pleasantly surprised. I got it in hazel which is shade 2 I think, it's a light brown colour and just gives my eyebrows that extra bit of definition. It's creamy,but not excessively, so it glides on really nice. The packaging is good quality and comes with a little eyebrow comb on the lid which is really handy. £2.99 is a great price and I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by najah83

My trusty clinique and mac eyebrow pencils were running out and I was going away for my birthday and needed my eyebrows to look good (eyebrow pencils are the one item i must use if nothing else!) , but I had no time to go to a big department store so researched the highest rating drugstore brand eyebrow pencil and it was this.
I'm very dissapointed. It is very sharp and pointy and draws harsh, ugly lines that are more red than brown (i purchased dark brown) .The brush is useless and painful , cheap and spikey.
Just scratches your face really and does nothing to shape your brows. I am happy to pay upto 20 pounds for a good pencil, this cost 1/10th of what I would pay but I feel like it was a waste of money as it's going straight to the bin- I'd get better results using a biro pen.
Very harsh and unnatural red brows .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Ellie1826

This eyebrow pencil is great! I have blonde brows and the soft blonde colour blends perfectly. The brush is also great for blending and fixings brows. You can tell its not top quality, but its good enough to look natural :)