September 1, 2014 | 1946 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Lauren1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eyeliner. I had converted over to gel eyeliners for quite some time due to the lack of staying power I had experienced with traditional eyeliners- this has pretty impressive staying power though, not quite as much as the gel eyeliners but worth the trade off when you consider the ease of application. Usually lasts all day with one touch up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by tennis700g

I love Mary Kay eyeliners and they're only like $10! The liner is creamy and draws a smooth straight line. The eyeliners are water proof and stay on all day. I've used mine to tightline my top lid and line my lower water line and they stay on really well no smudging at all. Would definitely recommend this product if your looking for a great eyeliner! Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Jane4Jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought these eyeliners after debating a bit on whether to use them. They are superb. They glide easily, last all day, and don't run. I use the navy and black.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The one MK product that I must have is the eyeliner. I love the finish and it always gives a smooth, straight line ( and I line my eyes while driving :- 0 ). My favorite shade is black. I have tried many liners, including MAC - engraved and smolder. This one is better than either of those and it lasts all day and does not budge. It stays where you put it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by bstyle

I got this because i used to try everything from the line a friend of mine rep. Well i use the color sable nice med brown color its easy to use turn up no sharping. glides on well but comes off too. No real staying power for long but i would use it as a back up if needed due to i switched brands and still have some. But i wouldnt buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by tjspiano

Love these eyeliners - they go on smooth and creamy and I tend to make less mistakes with them. My fave colors are Taupe and Moss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by SEPORALOVER

THIS IS A LONG LASTING LINER AND THE AMETHYST IS THE PERFECT PURPLE EYELINER LOOKS GREAT ON BROWN EYES
THE ONLY PROBLEM IN THE PENCIL IS HOW IT WAS CONSTRUCTED ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE THE FACT ITS SMALL ENOUGH TO SLIP IN A JEAN POCKET

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:10:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

These are geat eye pencils. They don't migrate during the day. I will continue to purchase over and over again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2007 4:35:00 AM More reviews by taste4style

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great price, for a product that does stay-put all day. My first couple of applications I used a lighter hand and the colour (a grey metallic colour) seemed too light and too metallic. Applying with a heavy hand delivers a better result, the colour is darker however the line is thick. Fine for me, but might not suit others. Good thing about this product is it doesn't flake off at all or give you panda eyes, and it's inexpensive.