July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by itismebutterfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

awesome

i cant stand greasy lotions___who can???___this is one is brilliant. i read the reviews and wasnt still sure but grabbed it.

i always now keep it by my computer:apply it and immidiately start typing,which you cant do with greasy hands.

my hands super soft,yes,even after i wach them 2-3 times.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING

I am a religious appplier of hand cream every night, and not untill I bought this (on advice of a magazine's best product list) did I ever see a major difference.

My hands are so incredibly soft I cannot believe it!

Great stuff, highly reccomend

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by mscharlene

I've been using for a year now. Its pretty good. Soft on the hands. Only buy it when its on sale. Sorta pricey. Non greasy. Dont have that weird smell to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by girlbotxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only hand lotion that I can use without any issues. It does everything that it says it does. I have eczema plus rough calluses from playing an instrument, and this stuff really does soothe and do the job,even in winter. It isn't greasy, so you can put it on and go about your normal business in about less than a minute. It stays on through a couple rounds of washing your hands, which is amazing for me because washing your hands when you have a flare up of eczema can be really painful. If you have a rash or cracked skin, this won't sting either. Better than prescription cream, and no weird smell (I think it smells like oats). Seriously worth the 6 or 7 dollars you pay for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by cherylnk

Theres one feeling I hate more than anything in the world: dry hands. For some reason it makes me cringe. I have been buying lots of more expensive hand creams like from sephora and have been dissapointed. With this hand cream it really doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy and it keeps my hands moisturized for a good period of time. It claims 24 hours, but I wash my hands all the time and the moisture will last through at least one hand wash. Which I find to be amazing. I leave this hand cream at home though and apply it before I go out (it is too large to bring for travel in my opinion). If they came out with a travel size this would be perfect and I would bring it everywhere I go! If you've been on the hunt for a great hand cream and have been coming up empty handed I suggest giving this one a try. I got 3.5 oz for about $6 at walmart. I get over twice the product for a less price for better quality than more expensive brands!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jkwon

I really hate the feeling of anything greasy or heavy on my hands. Call me a germaphobe, but I can just picture dirt and bacteria clinging to my hands whenever I use anything really thick during the day (big fan of aquaphor over night). I also don't like fancy hand creams with a lot of scent that don't really do much (e.g., l'occitane). Aveeno's hand cream is the perfect hand cream for me. I've been using it for years and a tube sits on my desk as I type this review. It absorbs super quickly when applied, keeps my hands feeling comfortable and moisturized without feeling the least bit greasy or slippery and lasts a long time. I will say I don't think it lasts through hand washing as the packaging claims, but it's great stuff. It doesn't have a scent, unless you keep the tube for too long in which case it starts smelling a little funky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this product a lot. My mother has bought if for me for Christmas two years in a row (she forgot lol) and I have basically two full bottles still. I keep one in my purse, the bottle never opens or leaks. In the winter, my hands get so rough on the pad part above my thumbs, it's horrible. This lotion is sheer, absorbs fast, has no smell, and works. It softens skin so well. The squeeze bottle's hole is very small, as to concentrate the product, which is phenomenal and probably why I still have plenty of it. No waste! if I recall it's a bit pricey (like $7??) but probably very worth it. Better than Clinique's Moisture Glove by a mile.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by locura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am pretty lazy about taking care of my hands, and as a result, they can be fairly scaly at time. I love that I can use this hand cream whenever I like to get the positive effects. the one downside is that I feel like it never fully absorbs into my skin. there's always a slight, dry residue from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by swoopingbuzzards

I have these disgustingly dry, powdery, lined hands. They feel like how I would imagine a dead persons hands would feel. Because this I have been on a looooong search for the perfect hand cream for my needs. I've bought so many that I was unhappy with and and they're just sitting around my house somewhere never to be used again. Well, I am so glad I tried this cream! My hands actually feel moistured even after hours and washing my hands! My skin is looking smoother too! love this cream, i'll definetely buy again. HG FOR ME !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great hand cream for the money and blows all other drugstore hand creams out of the water imo. Also, like the package says, it really does last after hand washing and I love the way it makes my hands feel.

I just started using this a few weeks ago so I'm not sure if it would be enough to moisturize my hands in the depth of winter when they get really dry so I might use it in conjunction with something like Dr. Haushka's or a vitamin E cream.