Milani Marooned

Not tested on animals

on 6/4/2004 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Heed the warnings: this e/s broke in the pan on my way home after purchase! I ground it up and put it in a little pot, so now it's a loose shadow. But it's a beautiful wine-burgundy on my honey (HHH) skin tone. It's soft and very pigmented, so I use a light hand. I was skeptical, because it looks so dark in the pan, but I bought it anyway based on these reviews. I'm not disappointed at all; it's great for understated glamour.

on 5/27/2004 3:42:00 PM

I got 9 milani e/s at once from ulta.com and this is one of them. This is also the last one I tried on coz I wasn't sure about the wine tone and the deep color on my yellow tone skin. I always worry that color would make me look bruised. Finally I reckoned the rave about it yesterday, after I used it wet as a e/l along with Milani icy plum and Jane purple heart! The combination was so pretty and subtle that I won't hesitate to have purple theme eye color any more.

on 5/20/2004 4:40:00 PM

A truly gorgeous color, but I can't make it work for me. I will have to check out everybody's recommendations. It is a very rich burgundy-eggplant color.

on 3/30/2004 7:56:00 PM

Beautiful matte wine. Pigmented and soft. And for $3, you won't regret the purchase. edit: i'm so sad, its softness caused it to break off a little yesterday b/c I was toting it around and threw my bag into a shopping cart forgetting about my MU. :( I guess it's a "home only" shadow now, no more transportation.

on 3/21/2004 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

In the pot, this color is a rich, deep burgundy with a small amount of non-flashy shimmer. And it applys exactly that way. It is super pigmented, super blendable and lasts well on the lids. It is incrdiable quality to find in a drugstore and for $3 it is an absolute steal.

on 2/1/2004 4:04:00 AM

Boy am I glad I found this! Was looking for a cheaper alternative to MAC's "Sketch" and I found it!
This is a deep wine/burgundy color with finely-milled glitter. Very pigmented with a silky texture that blends well. Good stuff for only about $3 a pop. Looks great as a crease shade with MAC's "Trax" as an eyelid wash!

on 1/17/2004 12:34:00 AM

this a gorgeous sparkly wine colored e/s...and the most pigmented of the milani shadows i have tried. very smooth and silky. highly recommended! UPDATE: be careful with this one--it's the only milani e/s i have that shattered on me...i didn't drop it, but it might have got knocked around a bit (along with my other milani's) in my storage box.

on 1/16/2004 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great color, great price. I love that it's got a lot of pigment to it. A must have for anyone who likes wine colors.

on 12/28/2003 4:55:00 AM

one of the more pigmented eye shadows of this line, this is a very pretty wine color with some gold shimmer. it makes a very nice smoky eye alternative.

on 11/14/2003 1:46:00 PM

This is a beautiful plum/brown/burgundy color. I think it is one of the most pigmented in the Milani line and is terrific as a liner or in the crease. Love this color for my blue eyes. For $2.99 you should pick this up!

Top Rated Milani Products