Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Everyone needs a stick- type concealed in their makeup bag. This one is cheap and works like every other stick concealer I've ever used. Not awesome but good for around the lips to keep lipstick from feathering and as a shadow primer on the eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not amazing, but still a decent and inexpensive product.

I found their color selection a little disappointing; the two shades I was choosing between were yellow- and pink-based, so they were pretty much different colors rather than shades.

Not very creamy relative to Maybelline or Physician's Formula versions, but not too waxy, either. I think I got what I paid for and I'm satisfied with what I paid for :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really need a good concealer before school starts because i broke out over the summer. I grabbed the first concealer i saw. Sadly it was the wet and wild coverall stick. this is a caky dry concealer that dosnt even cover my break outs now i have to back to the store and buy a new one.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I went to Walgreen's and this product was near the Rimmel sign so I thought it was a Rimmel product. When I got home and saw it was Wet n Wild, I was like, "ugh..." But! This concealer isn't bad. There are a lot of negative reviews on here about it for some reason though. It's definitely not for dry skin because it is a stick concealer. Honestly, I have yet to find a great concealer. Heck, I have foundations that work better than most concealers. Sad.

Anyway after I cleanse, treat, and moisturize (and everything has sat for a few minutes), I put on my korean bb cream, let that settle, then I put on this stick concealer (rather generously) and then I apply foundation, setting powder, etc. It works for me this way, so maybe try it that way? That being said, never use any stick concealer without moisturizing your eye area or your face because any stick concealer (not just this one) will show flakes on your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For a concealer that rings up at less than $2, I really can't complain. Although I'm not a huge fan of concealers in stick form, this does the job. It provides medium-high coverage and is very buildable. I use it everyday to cover blemishes before applying my foundation. I use a liquid concealer for my dark eye circles, as I feel this concealer is better suited towards covering redness and balancing out your skin tone before foundation. I will continue to repurchase this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Cheap, old-fashioned cake makeup in stick form. That is what this is.

3 lippies.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fantastic concealer.I use it everyday!!I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow and it makes all of them stay on so well!It also makes the colors pop and stick instead of soaking into the skin.I use it to cover zits as well,and it works wonders on those!!I tend to get the really big pimples that take forever to go away and this covers them so well you can't see them:)Wonderful product!!

I can never decent whether I like or dislike this product.
It covers some things well, such as acne, scars and small discolorations. However, it does not hide quite noticeable redness even if you put quite a lot of product over it. I find that if a lot of this product is applied to a spot, it can look cakey and odd. It does not cover under-eye circles well at all (which is why I bought it for the most part)
It does blend out well, however and that's a plus.
Can get oily in warmer/hotter weather so watch out for that!!
Bought for $2.99

I have good and bad to say about this product.

The pros are the price most definitely (about $2.50) and it covered my acne scars very well. I just dabbed it all over, blended it with a concealer brush, dusted my bare minerals over my face and used the wet n' wild blush and my face looks awesome! The color is good, but then again not very difficult to match fair skin.

My only con is it didn't cover my undereye circles well at all. After putting on the product, letting it sit, blending in the concealer and topping off with the bare minerals foundation, I see my black lines with white surrounding it.

I'm going to shop around different concealers, but this one isn't too bad.

love it! works great very cheap at walmart or any drug store covers very nicely