December 18, 2014 | 1747 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic concealer.I use it everyday!!I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow and it makes all of them stay on so well!It also makes the colors pop and stick instead of soaking into the skin.I use it to cover zits as well,and it works wonders on those!!I tend to get the really big pimples that take forever to go away and this covers them so well you can't see them:)Wonderful product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I can never decent whether I like or dislike this product.
It covers some things well, such as acne, scars and small discolorations. However, it does not hide quite noticeable redness even if you put quite a lot of product over it. I find that if a lot of this product is applied to a spot, it can look cakey and odd. It does not cover under-eye circles well at all (which is why I bought it for the most part)
It does blend out well, however and that's a plus.
Can get oily in warmer/hotter weather so watch out for that!!
Bought for $2.99

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I have good and bad to say about this product.

The pros are the price most definitely (about $2.50) and it covered my acne scars very well. I just dabbed it all over, blended it with a concealer brush, dusted my bare minerals over my face and used the wet n' wild blush and my face looks awesome! The color is good, but then again not very difficult to match fair skin.

My only con is it didn't cover my undereye circles well at all. After putting on the product, letting it sit, blending in the concealer and topping off with the bare minerals foundation, I see my black lines with white surrounding it.

I'm going to shop around different concealers, but this one isn't too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupbabes

love it! works great very cheap at walmart or any drug store covers very nicely

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by stephaniewu

I have 2 of these, use them all the time. I'll admit that this isn't the best concealer out there but for $2, what can you really expect? It's a decent concealer but it's multi-functional- it works great as an eye primer and it can conceal lips really well.

I got more concealers to try and oh my gosh, what was I thinking? This is pretty bad

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very greasy, oily concealer I tried using for my under eyes for some time. The coloring was kind of appealing to me, but it has such a waxy feel to it, it takes several attempts and rubs before you even collect any product on your finger to pat under your eyes. And then by then, it is so greasy that it kinda puffs up your eye area with it. It's not expensive though, so I didn't expect much from this concealer anyway.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Meh not for me. Gets 2 lippies for being atleast the right color as seen in the tube.I almost always have to get 2 shades in each concealer to either mix or test which one works best for me, was not the case with this one; I had it right on the first random try. But superrr drying, unnatural looking & cakey when layered on spots (don't even try for under eyes unless u really wana tug & enhance fine lines) It probably works for normal-slightly oily skin & minor scars coverage only; not active acne or eye bags.

Yes its cheap, so I shouldn't complain much but with soo many other affordable, mostly DS alternatives like E.L.F. pencil & brush/tone correcting, Revlon Photoready stick, PF cover rx, Essence concealer 3 in 1, Hard Candy Heavy Duty, Maybelline dream mousse, SK hidden agenda, Rimmel Match Perfection etc etc....I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by griziebuu

Please people, don't buy this just because it's cheap like your fellow MUA member did. Love Wet N Wild's e/s, but when it comes to face products, spend a few more bucks and buy 'legit' products that uses has more quality.

Firstoff, packaging sucks. Everything about it is very plastic; really, really cheap plastic. Nothing about it looks very attractive but I'll mention like I did in my previous post that for the price, it's passable.

Now, onto application. When you apply it to your face, it just does not blend that well at all. It just 'sits' on top of your skin, and definitely do not apply it over some dry patch of skin because that'll make your dry patch of skin looked more pronounced. Nothing about it is really blendable, just cakey.

Color selection is poor as well. It's mostly for pink undertones; none for yellow undertoned people like myself.

Next, it irritated my skin like no tomorrow after I applied it for about 2 weeks. Suddenly I was getting these EXTREMELY dry, irritated, and red patches of skin all over my face! No matter how much lotion I used, it just did not go away. I kept using the concealer anyways, thinking something else was off. I decided to go with the notion that it might be an allergy; and I noticed it was happening in all the places where I usually apply my concealer! I stopped using it immediately afterwards, but it still took at least 2 months for the dry patches to go away.

Never buying again. Threw it in the trash can. Yuck!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Ok so I was really excited when I saw this because the medium shade is darker than any other stick concealers that I own which is great because I am very tan and I need a dark, not too dark concealer that won't leave a hideous white ring around my eyes. However, this product is quite bad even considering it was only $2. For starters, it is so hard, even when I use a concealer brush its really hard to get any product on. I can't imagine swiping this under my eyes ! Also this does not blend in well at all, instead it balls up and flakes if u try to blend it in too much. The biggest downfall is the lasting power. By the time I finished my face routine, I couldn't even see any brightening under my eyes and everything showed through. I don't recommend using this as a concealer, maybe as a primer, but it's still not that great. I won't be buying this again, maybe the Milani stick concealers will be better...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by MallDoll99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay I picked this up looking for a concealer, I saw this one for .99 I had to get it! I went home and first tried it for my lips. It TOTALLY erased my lips and I loved it! I find that it makes my lipstick lasts a long Time! And it stays on a long time:) next I tried it as a eyeshadow primer it stayed on all day! I also tried it as a concealer And it does a wonderful job! I have now been through 2 of these concealers!!!!!! I love it and I highly recommend it!!

EDIT: I don't like this anymore it's way way too cakey!!!:(