MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like the color of this. I think its very flattering. The only con is sometimes it just has a little too much gold in it.
I don't mind the tacky/sticky quality of Mac lipglosses and I like the staying power. Overall, I'd repurchase but this is not an HG.

on 5/19/2011 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very pretty.. looks good with my tan skin tone, but I prefer it when its paired with a pinker lipstick. On its own I feel that I look a bit too neutral on my face. It is one of the first lipglasses I ever bought and I have repurchased it a couple of times, so you could say it has become a staple in my makeup collection.

on 5/18/2011 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Really pretty color. There are not many peachy colors that go well with a dark complexions. This is light color with a light peachy tint and sparkly under tones, NOT Glittery....

the only con is that is very thick.

on 4/28/2011 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the perfect lipgloss. A beautiful color, smooth texture and very long lasting! Easily my favorite gloss that I own. :)

on 4/12/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wish I could give this 2.5 lippies. 2 seems really harsh, but 3 aren't really deserved.

This is the stickiest lipgloss I've ever used. Normally I can tolerate sticky glosses because they seem to last longer, but sadly, this one does not. It fades away within an hour or two on me. It lasts no longer than a regular drugstore gloss, in other words. It also feels like glue on the lips, which isn't very pleasant.

It is a very pretty color, and it looks great with a smokey eye, but I think it's dupeable. I have a Jordana gloss (Lip Out Loud in TTYL) that looks very similar on the lip, and it isn't so sticky.

This is my first MAC lipglass, and I have to say I'm not very impressed. Definite 'No' to the re-buy. Sorry MAC. I wanted to like it, I really did.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip gloss!

For my fair skin, it's the perfect shimmery, glittery, pinky tone. It's more of a peachy pinky color. The golden glitter add to it's charm. This is by far my everyday favorite.

I dont like a bright lip. I like it because it adds some color without going over the top. I wear it with a MAC light pink lipliner and its looks so pretty.

The only CON, i would say, is that it's very sticky. It has a good amount of staying power, you definitely know it's on!

on 3/11/2011 10:25:00 PM

LOVE!! One of my favorites!!

Well this is beautiful in the container but my lips are naturally pigmented and pinky so this color clashes with that. It does not look good on me alone, but maybe it would work if I primed my lips first. I just don't want to bother with any extra steps though. The color is shimmery with golden sparkles. I like to have it in my collection even though I don't use it :)

on 3/7/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is nice but pretty average for me. This is my first MAC lipgloss and I find it's just way too sticky for me. I prefer some of my drug store glosses much more and paid much less so I probably won't buy this or any of the lipglasses again.

on 3/7/2011 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty, but not overly special. I like it for toning down bright lipsticks for a more sensible colour that I'm more comfortable with.

Popular Lip Glosses