April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by senoritadurazno

Well this is beautiful in the container but my lips are naturally pigmented and pinky so this color clashes with that. It does not look good on me alone, but maybe it would work if I primed my lips first. I just don't want to bother with any extra steps though. The color is shimmery with golden sparkles. I like to have it in my collection even though I don't use it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is nice but pretty average for me. This is my first MAC lipgloss and I find it's just way too sticky for me. I prefer some of my drug store glosses much more and paid much less so I probably won't buy this or any of the lipglasses again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty, but not overly special. I like it for toning down bright lipsticks for a more sensible colour that I'm more comfortable with.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by makeupluver4ever45

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MinteeLipbalm

Alright, so this was my very first item form the lipglass collection, and with the price I was expecting a bit more for this. The color is very beautiful, with the gold shimmers and the pretty pink color.By the way, I like how it can sort of come off nude, since the gold looks nice on my medium skin. The texture gets tacky, and the product does not stay on my lips for a long time. I wish I could have gotten more out of this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Nymphette is my first product I've ever bought from MAC and it has its good points and its bad points. The color is a sheer pink with lots of gold shimmer and its really stands out on my lips, it's very pretty. The size of the tube, while I feel like I'm paying too much money for a tiny amount, is portable and fits in my pocket easily so I like that too. I doubt I'll use the whole tube up anyway. I'm split on the texture. I couldn't believe how sticky it was the first time I used it. It feels heavy on my lips but at least it has good staying power. It has a light vanilla scent, not overpowering at all.
Edit: This is probably the prettiest gloss I've ever owned. Makes me look glowy and lit from within. I'd definitely buy it again for that reason alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Beachblonde2986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is gorgeous in the tube, but isn't the same color on lips. It does have a lot of gold shimmer to it which is fine with me, but I was hoping it would be a little more pink. Its a very subtle pink with lots of gold in it. It's pretty, but I just wanted it to have more color. Will repurchase though since it is pretty. Purr is my fav color from mac though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by kristiinee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this lipgloss in a MAC set, as a christmas present from my sister. I literally dropped my jaw and just gasped when i saw the set for two reasons; it was pretty, and i know how expensive MAC is in Norway. And I had to use some of the products right away of course! Since the set contained this lipgloss, blush in well dressed, beauty powder in pretty baby, mineralized eyeshadow in mercurial, and zoom lash mascara in zoomblack, the easies thing to try out was to try on the lipgloss. It was love at first sight!
On my lips the golden shimmer shows up very well, and then I mean VERY well. My lips are very pale, which equals zero pigmentation whatsoever, so that's maybe the reason why? Anyroad, I think it's a bit too sticky for my taste, but oh so beautiful. And I can live with sticky, since that's the only negative I have to say about it, if I look away from the price. But that's what we have internet for, eh?
The stickyness is the only reason why this doesn't get 5 stars. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Normally I hate hate hate lipglass. I think it's too drying for my lips. But there are more lipglass colors than anything so I went for it. It's gorgeous. For us dark skinned divas, this is a must have Lip Glass, even more so than Oh Baby (which I hated). It looks pink in the tube but when you put it on you get the goldy highlights in it. Its sooooo pretty on. This will be the only lip glass I"m going to make sure I keep in my bag!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by restes11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this. It looks lovely in the tube, but the golden shimmer under the pink turns orange on my lips. This is probably going back to the store! I'll try another!