August 21, 2014 | 1167 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by johnsod8

I can find nothing wrong with this product. It actually does what it claims it will do.
I highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I have 3 little tubes of this (I forgot I had) and although I do like it a lot when I use it on my hair when its dry,perfect for the flyaways I get from straightening...for me Sunsilks Hydra TLC 24/7 creme does the same exact thing but for less $..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by cookiesurprise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my 2nd bottle/tube of this product but after reviewing this product I'm converted to it.

I have below shoulder-length highlighted hair, fine, but a lot of it and it gets dry sometimes. A few blobs of this, combed through my hair (you can do it when hair is wet or dry) makes my hair smooth, sleek and styled.

Love this product and highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Karin1539

This is good stuff! I always have to use something on dry hair after styling to smooth frizz and add a polished look to my hair. This stuff works great. I LOVE the fact that I have never had a problem with it adding grease, stickiness or crunchiness. To me that is key in a finishing product - nothing worse than ruining your hair at the end after you've spent all the time styling/drying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by xsnowwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love outshine. I first bought a little sample at Ulta but I used it so quick I bought a full sized bottle. This is really nice for making hair shiny and soft but it did not leave my hair greasy at all. I would definitely reccomend this. Oh and for reference my hair is really damaged, I flatiron it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by star_blueanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start, I have fine, mid length, asian hair. I don't dye my hair, so it's not damaged. I did chemically straighten my hair though, so my hair is not completely damage free. Plus, since its getting kinda long,the ends are alittle frizzed up.

Now, I love leave in conditioners, and I have tried tons! My standards have to be that it's weighless (because my hair is already thin and fine), and doesn't leave my hair oily and sticky looking. I've been using CHI silk infusion (which I still love) but I get bored and dont agree with using the same product for your hair every night. So I like to switch and add in new leave in conditioners to the family. I've always loved redken products, especially their all soft and smooth down shampoo and conditioners, but their soft ends didn't impress me so much. From the fab reviews on MUA, I decided to give this a shot.

The smell is much more agree-able than the CHI silk infusion, the consistency is a white thick cream. Like all, I apply this after I was my hair, so when my hair is damp-dry. I must say, I'm quite pleased! There's not too much of the shine factor, infact, I dont notice the shine at all; but it definitely helps with the flyaways and the frizziness, especially the ends. You're left with soft, manageable hair.

The pricing isn't too bad, it's about 24$ CDN, considering my silk infusion was double that. The packaging is quite genious too, got a lid and quite sanitatory.

Overall, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Swine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked much better for me on dry hair to smooth frizz & flyaways -- and soooo much better than TIGI After Party, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Biosilk or Chi Silk. On towel dried hair, it didn't do much. And on wet or dry hair it didn't do much for shine. But for smoothing and getting rid of the last bit of frizz/flyaways after I've finished styling (blow drying & flat-ironing), this does work great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by patsgirl321

Love the outshine! i use it on dry hair concentrating on my ends, and my highlighted dry hair looks like glass! I love the fact that it has shea butter in it... it moisturizes my dry ends, so i dont have to trim them that often... I'm pretty happy with Redken products and this just maybe my HG for a shine serum. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by belgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall I liked this product. It did make my hair smooth,but I didn't notice any more shine. I don't know that its any better than alot of other products out on the market, but overall, it did what I wanted it to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by topfuelgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have really fine thin hair and this product doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look oily. I use a little bit on the ends and generally all over to help with flyaways. I'm only giving it a 4 because I really don't notice that it helps with shine; but overall it is a great product that I always keep on hand or hair I guess I should say:)