December 19, 2014 | 1537 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ksidrah

I feel that this product is so underrated. I love it and use it everyday!!!(: I have it in black and it's so pigmented and the brush really gives precise strokes whether you want it thick or thin. It's affordable, great quality, and I will definitely buy it again. But if your a beginner I'd suggest for you to use eyeliner pens because they have easier applicators and this liquid eyeliner takes some time to get used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by TheBirthdayMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this liquid eyeliner. I use this on my eyelids, and I use gel eyeliner on my waterlines (I don't trust pencils much anymore for tightlining). I do heavy eye makeup, and this is extremely black, so I love that.

However, I mean this when I say this: this is not a waterproof eyeliner, at all. Once you start crying or you otherwise get your eyes wet, it will run and smear like crazy. But that's if you get it wet, otherwise it stays well. It stays dark throughout the day too, with only a little fading at the end.

I will continue to buy this, it is an excellent item, it's cheap, and it's not tested on animals (I refuse to buy makeup that has been tested on animals).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Megatonisforlovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am notorious for my big "cat-eyes" & even more so for my "perfect" winged eyeliner that I been doing for over ten years now. I never used liner that I liked as much as I love this one. It's easy to use, easy to clean up (I mess up my wing nothing a little water & q-tip can't fix) & the brush is a real brush like a thin & tiny paint brush type of brush. It's super cheap & i can find it any&every where. Only down fall is I do not like the not so "water-proof" version of this or the sparkle version. Just the original, plain, basic liquid Eyeliner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this, I HATED it. It got in my eye and it burned for days. At the time, I was experimenting with eyeliners trying to figure out how to even do the slightest wing. I started using this every time before I got in the shower (it was going wash off anyways). Finally, I mastered using this eyeliner. It does take time, but I'm a beginner anyways. I used gel and pen eyeliner and they're alright they just aren't too black enough to make my eyes pop or last long enough. I have this one and the H20 one which I love! This eyeliner creates a perfect wing in minutes. It shortened my regular routine by 20 minutes. It usually took me an hour to get ready, and now it takes 40 minutes! Hair, makeup, outfit, breakfast, everything. It stays put so well plus it's very black. I slept with this on before at a sleep over. I woke up in the morning and it was just a bit smeared but I just used my finger and it was just like I put it on this morning. It's my HG eyeliner. A lot of people have trouble taking this off, I don't. I just use Vaseline/petroleum jelly or just use my shampoo on my face to get rid of the residue. It's just perfect and plus I think it's like $2.99 or something like that? You can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by toms

Love this! The tip is very precise and I can always make the perfect wing. The black liner is very black and opaque, its perfect. To the people who are saying it smudges, you're probably not letting it dry enough first. It never smudges on me and can last all day. I have oily skin too. And for the price of this..it's unbeatable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in dark brown. It is a nice, basic, easy to use liquid liner that's really cheap. I like the small brush because it makes it easy to create a thin, sharp line. You can also build it up if you want a bold cat eye. It is very pigmented and once it's set it WILL NOT BUDGE on my oily lids until I wash it off. It also will not fade, which is a big deal for me. The only thing I will say is that it takes a while for it to set. Be careful, and just do your brows or your concealer while it dries. If you smudge it while it's still wet it will make a huge mess. Otherwise it works well and I love it. If you're a liquid liner fan, give it a try. It's only a few bucks so there's not much to lose!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by justmandie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay product, the price is great. I noticed that when I wash it off, it gets ALL OVER THE PLACE. I'm not sure why that is, but it is very messy when taking it off - I did not get the waterproof version. My other liquid eyeliners are not like this.The product itself did not stay on all day for me, maybe because I have oily eyelids (I did also use a primer). I usually wear a small cat eye and the corners fade by the end of the day (4-5pm). It drys very matte which I personally don't mind. I haven't finished my bottle because I switched over to No7 Stay Precise Liquid Eye Liner which I love. It's more expensive ($7-8), but I think its worth it. I probably won't use my wet n wild eyeliner unless I'm only going out for a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner I have used. GreAt quality can't beat the price. I do cat eyes one the daily, I have other liners but this is my go to. 5 stars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by perisnale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i'm not really a liquid liner kind of girl (i like my gel best) but i figured i should at least try it once. i've heard generally good things about wet n wild's liners so i grabbed this at walgreen's for a couple bucks.

at first try the brush was a little hard to get used to, as i'm used to a stiffer brush for gel, but i like how it's small so that it's easy to maneuver. the product could be blacker - it gets a little greyed out when you don't have a lot of product of the brush.

my favourite thing about this liner is that it dries quickly and with a nice matte finish. i have yet to wear this for an extended amount of time, so i can't really say anything for the wear, but after it dries it doesn't budge or smear.

i don't know if i'd repurchase simply because i hardly ever wear eyeliner anyways, but i think this is an excellent bang for your buck if you are the kind of girl who likes her eyeliner winged on the daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good stuff. I have them in black sparkle, regular black, and dark brown. I've been using these for several years and have never felt the need to see what other shelves have to offer.. you can't argue with low prices and consistent results. These go on really smoothly, last pretty much all day, don't flake, and even though Wet'n'Wild's packaging is notoriously cheap, they've never leaked in my bag. What more can you ask for??