Cover Girl Clean Make Up

Price: $

on 12/28/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This doesn't like to blend very easily with a brush but does just fine with a sponge (or use one afterwards to work out streaks). Coverage is decent so long as you're not using your fingertips. Smells like Noxema. Decent oil control properties. Still... not really something I would buy again.

on 11/29/2010 6:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

In general this foundation is okay, but not fantabulous. I usually am a Covergirl fan but this foundation is not worth buying, the colors look fine in the jars but when on tend to wash-out my face. I've started using Revlon instead and am very content with it, so try that one instead!

on 11/17/2010 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Good coverage and easy to color match but geez it made me break out. Badly. Will not repurchase and don't recommend if you're acne prone or have sensitive skin.

on 11/14/2010 3:58:00 AM

I've only used this once and so far I like it. I brought in in ivory and I find it to be a good match for my skin and its covers well. My issues with the foundation is that it smells bad and seems to be over drying which I believe to be due to the talc content. I'm acne prone and it seems like this may cause me to break out so I'm concerned.

I thought this foundation was too runny and did not last all day at all, and it didn't last me very long and i ran out of it very quickly

on 8/7/2010 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I think the overall product is good and decent but i wouldnt buy it again. I just really wanted to try it because i wanted a simple foundation, nothing fancy. Good if youre young and starting on make up.

Pro: Its affordable/very inexpensive. The coverage is sheer and lightweight. Looks natural and clean. Doesnt feel like your wearing heavy, caky make up. Ive been using it and it doesn't break me out. Its oil free and wont clog your pores.

Cons: it wont cover blemishes if you try to build with it. The packaging has no pump, you waist product that way. Its little hard to blend, you need to work with it to soak into your skin ( i use my fingers to apply). Feels almost rubbery at first when you apply but once its blended, its fine.

on 8/3/2010 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My HG is Dior Skinlight, but this wasn't bad. I purchased it in a darker shade to wear after my vacation and to later mix with my regular foundation color should I need it. For the money, it's quite good.

It is runny but I prefer sheer to medium coverage that's easy to spread around anyways. You can be off a shade and it will still blend beautifully. It does have a strong makeup-y smell that will linger but it makes my skin feel quite good and 'clean' if you will.

on 7/15/2010 2:09:00 PM

This is my HG liquid foundation! This was my very first liquid foundation and I've been using it ever since! It comes in so many shades so it's very buildable and it blends so easily. It provides a light-medium coverage and is perfect for one of those days where you want to look and feel natural. I prefer it over all of my other foundations!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I used to wear this all the time because I didn't know any better. THIS FOUNDATION IS SO WATERY AND RUNNY. I'm warning you now, it's gross. If you don't get the fragrance free option, the smell is horrible. I would never repurchase. So many better options out there. Gave me coverage but didn't last.

on 6/6/2010 11:44:00 AM

Along with the Aqua CG foundation (the one in the squeeze bottle) this is one of the first foundations I ever used. It's cakey, the color is completely off (too orange/pink).
I have yet to find a foundation that matches my skin tone;(
Don't recommend this..