April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Make Up

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by username111

I've only used this once and so far I like it. I brought in in ivory and I find it to be a good match for my skin and its covers well. My issues with the foundation is that it smells bad and seems to be over drying which I believe to be due to the talc content. I'm acne prone and it seems like this may cause me to break out so I'm concerned.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by snigglebaba924

I thought this foundation was too runny and did not last all day at all, and it didn't last me very long and i ran out of it very quickly

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by amyang

I think the overall product is good and decent but i wouldnt buy it again. I just really wanted to try it because i wanted a simple foundation, nothing fancy. Good if youre young and starting on make up.

Pro: Its affordable/very inexpensive. The coverage is sheer and lightweight. Looks natural and clean. Doesnt feel like your wearing heavy, caky make up. Ive been using it and it doesn't break me out. Its oil free and wont clog your pores.

Cons: it wont cover blemishes if you try to build with it. The packaging has no pump, you waist product that way. Its little hard to blend, you need to work with it to soak into your skin ( i use my fingers to apply). Feels almost rubbery at first when you apply but once its blended, its fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG is Dior Skinlight, but this wasn't bad. I purchased it in a darker shade to wear after my vacation and to later mix with my regular foundation color should I need it. For the money, it's quite good.

It is runny but I prefer sheer to medium coverage that's easy to spread around anyways. You can be off a shade and it will still blend beautifully. It does have a strong makeup-y smell that will linger but it makes my skin feel quite good and 'clean' if you will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

This is my HG liquid foundation! This was my very first liquid foundation and I've been using it ever since! It comes in so many shades so it's very buildable and it blends so easily. It provides a light-medium coverage and is perfect for one of those days where you want to look and feel natural. I prefer it over all of my other foundations!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by StephanieTaverna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this all the time because I didn't know any better. THIS FOUNDATION IS SO WATERY AND RUNNY. I'm warning you now, it's gross. If you don't get the fragrance free option, the smell is horrible. I would never repurchase. So many better options out there. Gave me coverage but didn't last.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by 2010

Along with the Aqua CG foundation (the one in the squeeze bottle) this is one of the first foundations I ever used. It's cakey, the color is completely off (too orange/pink).
I have yet to find a foundation that matches my skin tone;(
Don't recommend this..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in 105 Ivory. It is too dark for my fair skin. This is a problem that I have with most drugstore foundations. Coverage seemed light. I don't know if this oxidizes or not, I washed it off immediately.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:35:00 AM More reviews by woolie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the recently released renewal version.

The product smells strongly of Eucalyptus oil, I can unconcsiously smell it after hours later application.

It contains perhaps the most water content than any other item other there in the market. It is runny so hard to control the amount you are trying to use. I wish there is a pump for the product.

It feels like there is nothing on my skin after application, which I feel very satisfied with. I am realy stressed out with anything that may break my skin out but I feel pretty comfortable with this product.

But the product does not settle into my skin well. It tends to exaggerate dry patches on my skin while other products do not. It appears a bit cakey and does not settle evenly throughout my skin.

I feel that someone with flawless skin may benefit from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

I bought this product two years ago, not because I like wearing foundation, but because I had no idea how to fix my excessive blemishes and redness.

I just found the bottle and started using it, and it was amazing! It completely covered up all my redness, blotchiness, and blemishes, especially if I used a bit more than a thin layer where needed.

It doesnt feel like I am wearing anything. The reason I gave it 4 stars, was becasue of the bottle packaging. It's really inconvenient, because it takes time to wait for the product to come out, and can be messy and wasteful. But all in all, I love it!

By the way, this was the Oli Control version.