August 28, 2014 | 1755 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by chiggysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is THE WORST and THE HARSHEST shampoo that I've ever used on my hair before. I normally don't even have dry frizzy hair but when I use this it's like my hair has been completely stripped of any and all oils. I've tried mixing it with Garnier Fructis and that helps a little but using this stuff by itself is a nightmare. If this dries my hair out, I can only imagine what it does to someone who truly does have dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mollfrith

I bought this hoping it would smooth out my coarse, mildly kinky hair, and it did help a little, although it didn't work nearly as well as Dove shampoo for that purpose. In general, a pretty standard drugstore-level smoothing shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by fauale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It let me down. By far

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 9:09:00 AM More reviews by nnana

My chemically-treated hair stays soft, smooth and frizz-free with this. I love the light scent too. Definitely my HG - will repurchase, over and over again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 3:32:00 PM More reviews by auras

Just horrible, it dried out my fine colored hair, didn't leave it shiny or sleek (and my hair is barely wavy). Definitely a no-no for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by JessKa

This is the only shampoo that can make my hair feel smooth and silky! Never ever had I owned a product that could give my strange hair combo (i have lots of hair but it was flying everywhere) a shine. People comment as they touch my hair that it is so smooth and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kmort

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far, my favorite shampoo. I have very thick, naturally wavy, frizzy hair that I straighten everyday. This shampoo when used with the Smooth Intense conditioner, makes my hair smooth, manageable and not frizzy at all. I've used many expensive brands, but this does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by DarkRay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I consider this shampoo to have built-in conditioner because it definitely leaves some sort of conditioning residue after rinsing it off. Smells very nice too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by twwink

This shampoo makes my hair feel so smooth I want to run my hands through it all day. I have thick naturally wavy hair that can be unruly, but this shampoo calms it down enough to be managable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by steph3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the greatest. I have tried so many shampoos that always made my hair look worst then before, but this has made my hair look good and not frizzy!