L'Oreal L'Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo

3.0

on 8/24/2006 1:00:00 PM

My hair was smoother and very nice shine, but made my scalp flaky after few weeks of use. Over time, I notced my hair becoming heavy and greasy. Not a very good and scalp frendly shampoo.

on 7/17/2006 1:00:00 PM

this shampoo is rather drying for my hair. my hair just looks better than after the usage of clarifying shampoo. u can gauge how harsh it is. i like the smell though. i will buy it again because it really reduces the amount of hairs dropped during the wash.

on 7/9/2006 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this with its coordinating conditioner at target for 3.50 each. I used the shampoo for fine hair. It seems to be reformulated, and I loved it. The shampoo is clear, so you don't have to worry about it weighing your hair down (I find clear shampoos don't weigh hair down the way white or colored shampoos do). It made my hair soft and easy to comb. I love it and recommend it if you have fine hair that frizzes.

on 5/3/2006 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is THE WORST and THE HARSHEST shampoo that I've ever used on my hair before. I normally don't even have dry frizzy hair but when I use this it's like my hair has been completely stripped of any and all oils. I've tried mixing it with Garnier Fructis and that helps a little but using this stuff by itself is a nightmare. If this dries my hair out, I can only imagine what it does to someone who truly does have dry hair.

on 4/4/2006 12:26:00 AM

I bought this hoping it would smooth out my coarse, mildly kinky hair, and it did help a little, although it didn't work nearly as well as Dove shampoo for that purpose. In general, a pretty standard drugstore-level smoothing shampoo.

on 3/12/2006 3:19:00 PM

It let me down. By far

on 1/28/2006 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My chemically-treated hair stays soft, smooth and frizz-free with this. I love the light scent too. Definitely my HG - will repurchase, over and over again!

on 7/23/2005 3:32:00 PM

Just horrible, it dried out my fine colored hair, didn't leave it shiny or sleek (and my hair is barely wavy). Definitely a no-no for me.

on 7/7/2005 7:03:00 PM

This is the only shampoo that can make my hair feel smooth and silky! Never ever had I owned a product that could give my strange hair combo (i have lots of hair but it was flying everywhere) a shine. People comment as they touch my hair that it is so smooth and shiny!

on 5/2/2005 12:53:00 PM

By far, my favorite shampoo. I have very thick, naturally wavy, frizzy hair that I straighten everyday. This shampoo when used with the Smooth Intense conditioner, makes my hair smooth, manageable and not frizzy at all. I've used many expensive brands, but this does the trick!