April 20, 2014 | 1521 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 9:09:00 AM More reviews by nnana

My chemically-treated hair stays soft, smooth and frizz-free with this. I love the light scent too. Definitely my HG - will repurchase, over and over again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 3:32:00 PM More reviews by auras

Just horrible, it dried out my fine colored hair, didn't leave it shiny or sleek (and my hair is barely wavy). Definitely a no-no for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by JessKa

This is the only shampoo that can make my hair feel smooth and silky! Never ever had I owned a product that could give my strange hair combo (i have lots of hair but it was flying everywhere) a shine. People comment as they touch my hair that it is so smooth and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kmort

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far, my favorite shampoo. I have very thick, naturally wavy, frizzy hair that I straighten everyday. This shampoo when used with the Smooth Intense conditioner, makes my hair smooth, manageable and not frizzy at all. I've used many expensive brands, but this does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by DarkRay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I consider this shampoo to have built-in conditioner because it definitely leaves some sort of conditioning residue after rinsing it off. Smells very nice too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by twwink

This shampoo makes my hair feel so smooth I want to run my hands through it all day. I have thick naturally wavy hair that can be unruly, but this shampoo calms it down enough to be managable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by steph3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the greatest. I have tried so many shampoos that always made my hair look worst then before, but this has made my hair look good and not frizzy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by beatalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

omg, i cannot believe all the bad reviews on this! smooth intense is *almost* exactly like redken smooth down (and seeing as how redken is owned by l'oreal, i wonder why =P) it doesnt work QUITE as good, but for being about $3.50 its a great alternative. it makes my waist length, wavy, fine blonde hair more manageable, shinier, and a bit smoother (not like smooth down though..=() my only gripe is that it irritates my scalp, but then most shampoos do. but thats just the price to pay for good looking hair! anyway, i highly recommend it for those who liked redken smooth down.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have wavy, thick hair with lots of volume. It's always frizzy, no matter what I do or use. So I thought this was cheap enough to try out. Well, at first, my hair did seem a little bit less frizzy. But after 2 weeks of use, my hair is worse than ever. It feels dry and looks very wiry. If you ask me, avoid this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 4:29:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Death to my hair. I'd rather wash it with soap than use this again. I'd probably get the same results. I never ever learn, that everytime I try another drugstore product in hopes of it doing something for my hair, it destroys it instead.