Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Bedazzled Biscotti

Price: $

on 8/17/2005 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had huge high hopes when I first bought this. But like other reviewers said, this is a chalky messy matte eyeshadow with sparkles that won't stay on your eyelids. Big disappointment. I still love other colors, such as Tapestry Taupe, Golden Sunrise and Swiss Chocolate, but I cannot recommend the Bedazzled Biscotti shade. Pass on this one. Sorry CG.

This looked great in the package but once on it had not color AT ALL and just left a bunch of sparkles behind. I will never buy this again.

on 6/29/2005 7:50:00 AM

One of the new CG magnetic color pots. This is a neutral beige with shimmer. A nice go-with-everything shade. It is very shimmery on, so use in moderation. Less than $3 at WalMart. I am not sure if this is the same product as the reviewer below is describing.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Bleh. The color of this reminds me of wet clay. Its very bland. The silver glitter does nothing except fall over the place. Quality is horrible...you've got to scrap to get any color and even then it goes on sheer and chaulky. If you're looking for a better version of what this looks to be in the pan sans the silver glitter, try out Jane Eyezing in Sungloss...there's depth and dimension to that color, same color family..same price and 100% better quality.

on 9/27/2004 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought I was buying a matte nude tone, so I was surprised by the micro glitter. It was a happy surprise; I think this is beautiful for a special occasion look in the evening. It's a matte nude tone, so it looks like you washed over your eyes with tiny random glitter. It's very ethereal looking. Not for daytime because the glitter will fall on your cheeks a little, but for evening it's magical and beautiful, but not overstated. I'm definitely keeping this.

on 7/3/2004 2:51:00 AM

I really love this eye shadow. I received at as a gift from my sister, and I was completely shocked to find it actually looked good on me. Normally, I have a very hard time finding eye shadow that I think looks half decent on me. It's perfect for when I want a natural look, or to balance out dark eyeliner so it doesn't look too vampy. If I could change anything about it, I would probably make the shimmer flecks a little bit smaller, because they can sometimes be a little obvious when I don't want them to be. Other than that, I love this!

on 6/29/2004 9:23:00 PM

I bought this before reading the reviews and regret my purchase. It looks lovely in its case but leaves no color when applied. It leaves some sparkle which falls off when even lightly touched. I was going to use it for its glitter but when I brushed it on it promptly brushed off. I would not buy this again.

on 3/30/2004 12:12:00 PM

One of my HG eyeshadows - provides a gorgeous sparkle when I use it as a brow highlighter, or an all-over wash to brighten my eyes, when I don't want to wear lots of full color. I received this in a swap, but will definitely repurchase!!! The color is a shade darker than my pale eyelids, so I apply sheerly, so that it's not too obvious. I cannot convey how much I love this eyeshadow!

For reference, I'm a Cool, PPP/FFF with yellow/blue undertones. MAC NC 15/20. Honey-Brown colored hair, blue-grey eyes.

on 1/21/2004 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the worst shadows I've ever tried. I paid about $1.50 for it and still threw it away if that tells you anything. Looks SO pretty in the case, but it just was dry, chalky, and left some glitter but no color on. Glitter fell all over my face too. What a disaster!

I love this color! It's the perfect color to wear if you're going for the natural look. This shade also looks great over a dark brown mate shadow. Like I said, perfect "natural" "nude" shade for those looks. It seems that some people really don't like it but when applied correctly and over a dark brown it is very pretty.