December 22, 2014 | 1234 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Extra Volume Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by tralalucy

This is a nice volumizing shampoo. It has left my hair smooth and has bounced up my thin locks. The smell is nice, but can be a bit heavy. BUT, I have to say I won't buy it again because it has caused my skin to break out. Bah.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I love this shampoo!! i got it on sale for under $4CAD!! smells soo good and i love how the foam feels sooo soft!! love love love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Agenoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do NOT have fine hair. My hair is average thickness/curly. "Curls need volume" After years of using things that were "for curly hair", or that were "moisturizing" for no frizz and having NO LUCK with ANY of them, I decided to use something opposite of what I thought. And I hit the jackpot. The extra volume shampoo, and foam conditioner are AMAZING for my curly hair. I've never recieved as many compliments about my curls as I have since I started using this product. I recommend it for people with curly hair, definately!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sexysweetie17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made my already fine hair flat and lifeless and it did not give my hair any extra volume. I will not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2005 12:45:00 PM More reviews by jkhuysmans

This does NOT give volume to my long, fine, straight hair. It makes my hair appear clean, which is a plus, but it also comes out completely lifeless in texture-- just sticking to my head! I will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 9:43:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think they might have reformulated this as the bottle is shaped differently these days. At any rate, I really like this. I use it with the matching conditioner. It smells great and it moisturizes my fine hair without weighing it down. I was pleased by the results and will continue to use this. Big rave from me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 6:03:00 PM More reviews by casi0459

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

another rave review for dove shampoo. it moisturizes sooo nicely, and during wisconsin winters, its necessary. the scent is great, and the conditioner makes my hair even softer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by caitlin_424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good product for giving your hair a little extra volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lllinda

These products are the only ones that have ever worked well on my fine, straight, limp, lifeless, thin, just below-shoulder-length hair. I used the volumizing shampoo, conditioner (just on the ends), mousse and hairspray and my hair has never looked or felt better! I have agonized for years over the build-up from thickening products and the absolutely "nothing" results from weightless, body-building products. Dove products really, really worked for me! *Edited to say that this product only worked for a short time and then it started to build up. Couldn't use it any more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 2:47:00 AM More reviews by sagrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually it is the only one giving my hair extra volume. Tried several different ones like Treme, Aussie, etc. This one works out the best!