Dove Extra Volume Shampoo

3.3

on 4/5/2006 5:35:00 PM

This is a nice volumizing shampoo. It has left my hair smooth and has bounced up my thin locks. The smell is nice, but can be a bit heavy. BUT, I have to say I won't buy it again because it has caused my skin to break out. Bah.

on 3/31/2006 2:58:00 PM

I love this shampoo!! i got it on sale for under $4CAD!! smells soo good and i love how the foam feels sooo soft!! love love love it!!

on 3/25/2006 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I do NOT have fine hair. My hair is average thickness/curly. "Curls need volume" After years of using things that were "for curly hair", or that were "moisturizing" for no frizz and having NO LUCK with ANY of them, I decided to use something opposite of what I thought. And I hit the jackpot. The extra volume shampoo, and foam conditioner are AMAZING for my curly hair. I've never recieved as many compliments about my curls as I have since I started using this product. I recommend it for people with curly hair, definately!

on 11/28/2005 9:28:00 PM

This made my already fine hair flat and lifeless and it did not give my hair any extra volume. I will not buy this product again.

on 11/4/2005 12:45:00 PM

This does NOT give volume to my long, fine, straight hair. It makes my hair appear clean, which is a plus, but it also comes out completely lifeless in texture-- just sticking to my head! I will not be buying this again.

on 10/2/2005 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think they might have reformulated this as the bottle is shaped differently these days. At any rate, I really like this. I use it with the matching conditioner. It smells great and it moisturizes my fine hair without weighing it down. I was pleased by the results and will continue to use this. Big rave from me!!

on 9/29/2005 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

another rave review for dove shampoo. it moisturizes sooo nicely, and during wisconsin winters, its necessary. the scent is great, and the conditioner makes my hair even softer

on 7/11/2005 12:23:00 AM

Good product for giving your hair a little extra volume.

on 6/9/2005 11:33:00 PM

These products are the only ones that have ever worked well on my fine, straight, limp, lifeless, thin, just below-shoulder-length hair. I used the volumizing shampoo, conditioner (just on the ends), mousse and hairspray and my hair has never looked or felt better! I have agonized for years over the build-up from thickening products and the absolutely "nothing" results from weightless, body-building products. Dove products really, really worked for me! *Edited to say that this product only worked for a short time and then it started to build up. Couldn't use it any more.

on 6/7/2005 2:47:00 AM

Actually it is the only one giving my hair extra volume. Tried several different ones like Treme, Aussie, etc. This one works out the best!