LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 6/26/2014 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Absolutely adore Tea Tree Water! This is one of those products that I go back and buy again and again because it works so well on my skin.
Tea Tree Water keeps my skin clear - it has only a few blemishes occassionally, but this product has made it so much better. It is ideal for those with oily skin to stop it getting too greasy as it would with some toners, and to keep bacteria at bay.

on 6/23/2014 3:48:00 PM

Since using the Tea Tree Water toner from Lush I've seen a pretty significant reduction in my overall breakouts. I actually haven't broken out a single time since using it.

I use it at least twice to three times a day, once in the morning to wake myself up and once before putting on my moisturizer at night. It's very mild and feels easy on your skin. Celestial moisturizer adores this toner, my skin has had such an easier time sucking up that moisturizer since I started toning before applying. I don't want to ruin anyone's opinion on the smell of this toner but I first didn't like it because I thought it smelled a whole lot like baby wipes, lol. I actually have learned to like it as it is clean and light and doesn't linger on your skin, hair or clothes.

I like to use this toner in two different ways, I'll either spray a cotton pad and rub it all over my face or I'll spray the toner directly onto my face and let it air-dry. I wouldn't say my skin changed right as soon as I first used this product but after a week or so I definitely saw that my skin had reduced redness and just looked more even and clear of spots overall. If you want to keep it in the fridge for a cooling summer spray you can do that.

It sure is pricey but the ingredients make it worth it! I would recommend buying the smaller size first because even if it tends to not look like a lot alongside the bigger bottle it is a satisfying and fine amount. I like the bottle, it's cute like all Lush packaging is and sanitary and a proper size for your purse. I have no gripes about the spray bottle either which gives you a consistent spray of product every time. Rare in spray bottles.

I will repurchase! I might want to try one of their other two toners next time, but I could easily see myself going back for this one here. It's good as a buddy to your moisturizer or just a nice little refresher.

I absolutely loved this! I'm 16 and I have combination skin (mostly leaning towards oily) and I love this! I spritz it on my face and moments later i feel a nice tingling sensation (no its not too strong for me) In the morning it helps me feel more awake and alive (I'm usually sluggish) It helps with the acne, and my face feels less oily at the end of the day. Would totally recommand for teenagers!!

on 6/3/2014 12:04:00 PM

I've had trouble finding a good toner in the past, for some reason many of them left my sensitive oily skin stinging and feeling tight. This has been wonderful to use - it's refreshing, makes my skin feel soft and clean. I don't think it's helped too heavily with any breakouts I have by itself but I do believe it's helped with going hand-in-hand with the Lush Ocean Sea Salt Scrub

My skin is obsessed with this toner and goes crazy without it!! This is a refreshing toner for anyone suffering oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and pair this with LUSH's Angels on Bare skin cleanser & Imperialis. These three products are the ONLY products together that have ever completely mattified my skin during summer. Of course, you can pair this with any of your other products and it does help a significant amount with oiliness. I will put it out there and admit it did not too much in treating blemishes and acne but it did minimize the amount the breakouts I normally got. This toner has a lovely light scent to it, I usually just mist it over my face after washing it or use it with a cotton pad. I think it is suitable for any skin style and it super affordable especially for students. Job well done LUSH!

on 4/26/2014 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A lovely toner for sensitive, sore, even broken out skin.

PROS:
-truly makes skin feel softer and calmer
-can work for all skin types. Dry skins benefit from the moisturizing softness, but oily skins will like how this absorbs quickly.
-packaging is very handy, great for travel
-scent is not irritating to the skin
-perfect post-gym/workout mist

CONS:
-I believe this is quite expensive for an "add-on" toner, meaning this won't clean your skin but refresh it, but it does last a considerable amount of time
-not readily available everywhere
-if you need a toner to remove makeup and cleanse your skin 100% this isn't it.

on 4/16/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I do love Lush products and have used this toner for some time now. I have not noticed any improvements with my skin, I also find that it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is why I would continue to use it.

on 3/12/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Worked decently. Didnt see much improvement in my skin but felt fresh, and I know a lot of people with little to no acne use it, especially when going to the gym to hydrate my skin. Overall it didnt do harm, but also didnt really help.

on 2/16/2014 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I LOVE this stuff. I'm a pretty recent toner user (and an even more recent LUSH user) so I've only tried about 4 now and they are all meant for acne. I've tried Clinique acne one, clean and clear (the pink/red acne one), neutrogena acne stress control, and this one. I like the others ok-clean and clear being my least favorite. But now that I've used this one, I'm just trying to use up my other ones to clear off my counter and make room for just this one.
I love the sprayer-I just squirt it on my face. I hate using cotton balls all the time so just spraying it right on my face is wonderful. If feels like water, no alcohol sting. And my acne really started clearing up. I know it was this product because it was the only thing I changed in my routine at that time. It also happened to be my first LUSH product and thus has turned me into a LUSH addict rather quickly.
The price really isn't bad either. This is definitely my HG and one and only toner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this toner ! the smell took a little bit of time to get used to , but now i really like it :) it isnt a miracle product, but it is helpful. for some reason this didnt clear my forehead or chin up at all, but it really helped me cheeks..
also, this doesnt help a ton with oil production. i have very oily skin, and i still get oily and gross feeling throughout the day. this also makes my nose a little bit red...but overall i like this toner and will repurchase