April 21, 2014 | 1935 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Macjunkie101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a holy grail product and by far the best toner I've been able to find. I still have my bottle that I purchased several months ago and it still contains a good amount of product which makes the price completely worth it. If hydrates and freshens up my face leaving a cool, soothing feel. I have combination skin and this product helps control oil and also helps hydrate and leave moisture on the drier areas of my face. I haven't broken out since using this product and it is all natural and contains no alcohol which is something you can't find in a lot of toners. I apply this to my face after cleansing my face and a little goes a long way. Overall I think this is definitely a product worth checking into and I think it is completely worth its price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by imgracekelly

This didn't do much for me...I use a simple moisturizer so this product just isn't necessary for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by esparzan

I love LUSH's tea tree water. I wouldn't say it's revolutionary but it's a nice, refreshing toner that mildly controls T-zone oils. I would give it a 3/5 if you're looking for something nice and refreshing (and not to mention, NATURAL!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is perfect. its refreshing and cleansing but definatly NOT drying. it smells okay like tea tree. it has kept my t zone inline and my pores on my cheeks are noticably smaller. its a good spray bottle. very effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by selenax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Refreshing yet calming to my skin, I really liked this product especially in the summer! I can use it under or over makeup and it smells nice too. I don't think it made a huge difference to my skin but it felt nice and it is really good for freshening up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by butchesa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an integral part of my skin care routine. I have never once regretted buying this - the 100g bottle has lasted me 9 months of near-daily use and is still going strong. It evens out my skin tone, reduces my blemishes, prevents my T-zone from getting oily and removes extra dirt, grime and makeup my cleanser may have missed. I spray a couple squeezes on a cotton ball and wipe it across my face and it works like a charm. By far the best, most gentle toner on the market!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by smansoor34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't really know what toners actually do for the skin but after researching about it online I gave this product a go. I wanted to use something natural on my skin and this product was my best option. I've been using this for a week and a half and I really believe that this has helped me reduce the pores on my skin. For my skincare routine I use LUSH's Fresh Farmacy soap and find that it dries out my skin so I apply this toner and after a couple of minutes the feeling is gone! I don't even have to apply moisturizer but when I want to, I apply it over the toner. I will be buying this product again, I think it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by CaraSusan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have what you could call 'typical teenage skin', and every now and then I get a break-out of spots without warning.
Since using tea tree from Lush - this and the tea tree steamer tabs - I've noticed that my skin is behaving much, much better.
It's also very refreshing when sprayed on, and removes a lot of grime when used on cotton wool.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ninasmith192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product is not good.
I have extremely spot prone skin, so I added this toner to my skin routine. I must admit, it is very refreshing to spray onto my face, the only problem I have is that it didn't seem to do anything, at all. It is equal to spraying water onto my face.
Giving 1 rating because of the refreshing feeling.

Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by loriorio

I just started getting into skincare products over this past year and one of my discoveries was this toner. I was hesitant because the toners I've tried before did nothing short of dry my skin out and I didn't even realize what the function of toner actually was. After making a trip to Lush to get more of my cleanser, I talked to someone about this toner and she let me try it in the store and I came home with a bottle. It seems a bit on the pricey side, but this bottle is going to last for months to come. The scent is a bit minty and leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh. It really helps make my pores visibly smaller without alcohol, and keeps my face matte. I love that I can even spritz it over my makeup for a smear-free refreshment. Love, love, love. I've made it part of my regular routine, using it after I cleanse and follow it with a moisturizer.