July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked using this cleanser instead of the gentle cleanser. I used probably 2 big bottles of this product. I did some researched and discovered that it contained sodium laureth sulfate which causes breakouts. So I stopped using it. I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I want to try the olay foming cleanser for sensitive skin to see if it works for me. Update: After trying to find a better cleanser and failed I had to run back to this cleanser. It is the only one that works for me. I have to say its my*HG* from now on. I am using Neutrogena makeup removing wipes prior to using the cleanser and I am loving the combo so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This product is indespensable to me! I can not live with out it. It removes all my makeup from my face, it is strong but at the same time sensitive for my extrely delicate oily/dry skin. I've repurchased this bottle countless time. I recommend to my family and friends all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

I was going to wait a while before reviewing this, as I am recovering from a major breakout. I was compelled to write one because in the four days I have been using this I haven't had any new breakouts and I see my acne drying up. I love the scent, it is very clean and it does lather more than the regular cleanser. I've scaled back on my routine and used to bomb my face with salicylic acid. After reading a ton of advice tutorials on YouTube I decided to calm everything down. I wash with Cetaphil, tone with Dickinson's Witch Hazel and moisturize once a day with the Cetaphil lotion. I this routine is definitely working!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff burns my cheeks and my eyes so badly!! I don't recommend this to people with dry skin because it dried out my skin so much. This product is to painful to use and I don't even have sensitive skin..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't understand all the mixed reviews - this product is awesome! The substance is gel-like and unscented, which didn't irritate my skin at all! :) I used to use this alongside with my Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Treatment and moisturizer and my skin became much clearer. However, I had to knock a lippie (is that what you call them?) because it leaves a slightly sticky, unclean-ish feel when I rinse it off, and the full size bottle is quite pricy for me. The pump fell out after I accidentally dropped it , but the fault was mine and not the product's, lol c: Overall, AWESOME! I'm going to try its "Gentle Skin Cleanser" counterpart soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Love to use with my clarisonic!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm always on the look to try new cleanser and I try to give each cleaners I use a fair chance to prove rather it's a great product and if I can make it through the purge stage and the bumps stop showing up... But I have a love hate relation ship with this... First off the smell of this is SOOO great! Very perfume scent.. But not too strong. Second.. I can use this for a few months until I start getting bumps and I'll stop using it throw it away and some how or another I always give it chances because I love how when it doesn't make my skin act up how it makes my skin feel... Super soft and super clean. It doesn't take off makeup that we'll tho... Just a warning! I use this with my clairsonic & my Bosica beauty sponge.. I have to stay I like using it with my sponge a lot more.. I feel like it gets deeper into my skin and it really cleans out the dirt when I use the two together... I'm not sure why I can only use it for a certain amount of time and then break out.. It's strange.. I hate that it's not something I can use for a long time because it's very affordable and you get a lot of product! I also have super dry skin and I use this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely severe eczema and purchased this facial cleanser at my dermatologist's office after strong recommendation from her. The up side to this product is that it doesn't irritate my skin like so many other products do. Often when I use a cleanser, it will scorch my skin and burn continuously for hours on end. This cleanser is extremely gentle and safe to use. It feels very good on my skin which is much appreciated. The down side to this product is that I feel as though it doesn't do anything. I do not feel as though I have cleaner or refreshed skin after I use this. I do not break out in acne, nor have I ever, so I do not know how beneficial it is towards those situations. I will continue to use this because I know that it is safe. I do not know if it is doing anything for me or my skin, but it is safe. And I am okay with that. xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Karacheree

I was hopping around face washes for awhile, and then I stumbled upon this. I will probably stick to this cleanser for a very long time. I had very bad acne on my chin and near my mouth, and once I started using this, it helped so much, as well as using some other face products after. But it is so gentle, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I just started to use it with my episonic (exactly like a clarisonic) and it is great still!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Sbonitati13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would apply before I go out places and then do a primer for my face and it helped my face stay matte for the whole day.